Reaver

May 31, 2017
OK this is what i translated this to be...

ВЫ ДОСТЦГЛЦ МАКСЦМУМА В ПРОХОЖДЕНЦЦ
ДАННОЦ СЮЖЕТНОЦ ЛЦНЦЦ
ДЛЯ ЭТОЦ ВЕРЦЦ

YOU dosttsglts MAXMUM IN WALKER
DANNOTS SUBJECT LCC
FOR etots Wizz

WTF does it mean?

Flint

Apr 14, 2017
OK this is what i translated this to be...

ВЫ ДОСТЦГЛЦ МАКСЦМУМА В ПРОХОЖДЕНЦЦ
ДАННОЦ СЮЖЕТНОЦ ЛЦНЦЦ
ДЛЯ ЭТОЦ ВЕРЦЦ

YOU dosttsglts MAXMUM IN WALKER
DANNOTS SUBJECT LCC
FOR etots Wizz

WTF does it mean?
More or less : "You have reached end of this content (way, line, path ?) in this version"

• Angry
Reactions: Reaver

Bfl32

Jan 3, 2018
fuck me! i'm guessing sallz is supposed to be Sally... seeing as its for her quest line. as for the the time in the living room the question is if its 20:00-22:00 or is it saying what time she locks herself in her bedroom...
If I remember well it's bedroom.

I think you have to buy the camera in pc store, put it in bedroom and wait until weekend morning, from 10 AM.

Try to buy the camera, if you can do it then I'm right.

Angelcrex

Jan 13, 2018
after sally give me his laptop (in the living room), i go to university but i don't find the schoolmate (i try all day), any clue please ? i have to change the 3 polaroids in the changing room but i have only 2, is it important ?

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
A couple of post above yours: https://f95zone.to/threads/secrets-that-we-kept-v0-2-doublea.43471/post-2881100

НУЖНО ЛЦШЬ ВСПОМНЦТЬ
Ь КАКОЕ ВРЕМЯ САЛЛЦ
ЛЮБЦТ ЗАПЦРАТЬСЯ В
СВОЕЦ КОМНАТЕ

IT IS NECESSARY TO REMEMBER
L WHAT TIME SALLZ
LIKES TO LOCK IN
LIVING ROOM

*Have fun deciphering that! Is from that posted Hints file*
I only did the best that I could so at least people can try to make some sense out of it, it needs improving if anyone can.

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
I only did the best that I could so at least people can try to make some sense out of it, it needs improving if anyone can.
And I'm very grateful for it, don't get me wrong. Wasn't a poke at you at all! I have no problem with understanding mtl. Was more @ Reaver. Dunno if he's used to "read" (understand) mtl english. ;)

Reactions: #NomeD

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
And I'm very grateful for it, don't get me wrong. Wasn't a poke at you at all! I have no problem with understanding mtl. Was more @ Reaver. Dunno if he's used to "read" (understand) mtl english. ;)
Thats ok I have played various mtl games in the past ,mbf,sob it's just a case of reading between the lines really, I was going to try and work it out but most of the messages in the game are in png format, would of been better in txt and I am not that good to do it.

bongo0001

Jan 22, 2017
ДУМАЮ, ТРЕНАЖЁРНЬИЦ ЗАЛ НЕПЛОХОЕ МЕСТО ДЛЯ ПРАВЦЛЬНОГО ФЛЦРТА
I THINK THE SIMULATOR HALL A GOOD PLACE FOR A RIGHT FLOWER

how do u complete this quest for the neighbor

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
ДУМАЮ, ТРЕНАЖЁРНЬИЦ ЗАЛ НЕПЛОХОЕ МЕСТО ДЛЯ ПРАВЦЛЬНОГО ФЛЦРТА
I THINK THE SIMULATOR HALL A GOOD PLACE FOR A RIGHT FLOWER

how do u complete this quest for the neighbor
Go to the shop in the city and buy some flowers.

Angelcrex

Jan 13, 2018
Please some one know how to get the beer for nelly's husband ? i have the last clue (try to find what beer live nelly's husband)

Reactions: krkarr

Bfl32

Jan 3, 2018
Please some one know how to get the beer for nelly's husband ? i have the last clue (try to find what beer live nelly's husband)
Ask Tim about the beer. At University from 12:00

I had to try a lot of times until option appeared. He will send you to other classmate, in university until 12:00, same place than Tim. He will sell you a pack. Take it to neighbour's house.

Reactions: Angelcrex

Bfl32

Jan 3, 2018
after sally give me his laptop (in the living room), i go to university but i don't find the schoolmate (i try all day), any clue please ? i have to change the 3 polaroids in the changing room but i have only 2, is it important ?
Classmate is at second class from the left from 12 to 13 or 14.

I didn't do anything with polaroids, it mustn't be important.

Last edited: