4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Malkav

May 28, 2017
So I encountered being stuck two times, first is if you talk to Starfire while searching for her pet, and second is after you talk to her about training (after you have given her the book).

It is a freeze that leaves you with no option but returning to the main menu

Swery98

Jun 18, 2022
Does anyone how to undress her? if it's even possible yet that is, i feel like i have tried just about everything there is to try yet im just not getting anywhere

Reactions: Dover2 and yyunus

hentiaboi

Aug 27, 2018
Man i really like this game but I have no idea what I'm supposed to do, I see people talking about finding her pet and stuff but I dont know how to get that. I got her to 4 hearts but what do I do now?

Mar 19, 2018
genuinely can you strip her???? it looked like you could from the example images, but i've got her maxed everywhere and i've talked to her in every location and she still says no

FrizzyB

Sep 7, 2017
where the fuck is this god damn worm, ive found him in the gym but after that no where and ive looked every where ive restarted the game twice now and keep getting stuck please help

exter

May 29, 2017
where the fuck is this god damn worm, ive found him in the gym but after that no where and ive looked every where ive restarted the game twice now and keep getting stuck please help
where the fuck is her pet? I cant find the little shit
First in the library, then gym and then where that robot is, called "Taller" (from the main entrance to the right.)

kailansidun

Jun 3, 2022
Hello sir, may I ask a question? I already have four hearts in the top left corner of the game, and the Relationship progress bar is full. I have also unlocked the roll up of shirts and skirts. However, I am currently stuck in the TALLER laboratory and in the "Keep on your research" section of Starfire. What should I do next? How can I continue to upgrade the love in the top left corner? If you can answer my question, I would be very grateful and please forgive the translator I used in English

_somthing_

Mar 30, 2024
Hello sir, may I ask a question? I already have four hearts in the top left corner of the game, and the Relationship progress bar is full. I have also unlocked the roll up of shirts and skirts. However, I am currently stuck in the TALLER laboratory and in the "Keep on your research" section of Starfire. What should I do next? How can I continue to upgrade the love in the top left corner? If you can answer my question, I would be very grateful and please forgive the translator I used in English
How do you get 3rd heart?? And how you unlocked roll up?

Bob hortin

Aug 21, 2018
i really like this game, it has a lot of promise, but at the moment you can only feel her up and can't take anything off. the example images show that you can lift her top but not in the current version, trust me i have done everything already you can't. cannot wait for the version you can

edit: you can lift her top, i was wrong

Last edited:

rengoku

Mar 28, 2018
i really like this game, it has a lot of promise, but at the moment you can only feel her up and can't take anything off. the example images show that you can lift her top but not in the current version, trust me i have done everything already you can't. cannot wait for the version you can
You can titty fuck. You need to fondle one breast until your character asks to remove her clothes.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes