Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I have played all paths, and yes, the only thing choosing Love does is give you some lines form Cherry, nothing else, and instead if you choose love with Selina you get to trash the life of the only lovable character in the game that is Lilith... great, you get punished by choosing love...
:FacePalm:
How is the MC being punished for your not liking an outcome that you chose?
You're not the MC, you're not being punished for anything.

Why do you think Lilith is the only loveable character in the game?

If you want consequence free outcomes, then this game clearly isn't for you, and you knew that before replying.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
How is the MC being punished for your not liking an outcome that you chose?
You're not the MC, you're not being punished for anything.

Why do you think Lilith is the only loveable character in the game?

If you want consequence free outcomes, then this game clearly isn't for you, and you knew that before replying.
You dont get it, we are having consequence free outcomes. There are no consequences of choosing love. No videocalls with Ella which you can choose to, no dates with Selina, absolutely no Love or Romance scenes in the entire 10 chapters. Not a single one.

And Lilith is the only Lovable character because its the only one that is not cheating anyone. Its the only one showing any empathy for someone. No one else is.

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
What kind of argument is that??? The vast majority of the people play games exactly to live out their "sad little fantasy" because they can get away with "all the things" unlike real life, where you can't really get away with them. That's like the purpose of videogames, to escape real life and to play out your fantasy.
I've seen people like them everywhere. Acting they are tyson or someone. Reality is they are insecure and project it on others

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
She did feel Lust for mc at first but later it turned into love. Cherry herself said mom she's the fruit of their love.
Ella isn't in the same boat with mc. Ella consensually agreed to cheat. Whereas MC's decision to 'cheat' was influenced by Lileva.
If Lieva wasn't in his life, he would've have still sleep with his mother much like Ella would. Nothing changes that. Both of them "willingly" cheat on the other with their parents, but the difference is that the mc is now forced to cheat with many other people to punish the mother. While Cherry tries to show Lileva that the mc could "lust" for someone but also love them.

The only difference is that after that happened, Rachel saw that she wanted something more then just lust(unlike Ella's mother) and talked to Lieva about help her change the way the mc perceive her. But Ella's mother doesn't give her a room to "choose", she is in complete control unlike the relationship she has with her husband where she is forced to play his game.

Reactions: johnelros

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
If Lieva wasn't in his life, he would've have still sleep with his mother much like Ella would. Nothing changes that. Both of them "willingly" cheat on the other with their parents, but the difference is that the mc is now forced to cheat with many other people to punish the mother. While Cherry tries to show Lileva that the mc could "lust" for someone but also love them.

The only difference is that after that happened, Rachel saw that she wanted something more then just lust(unlike Ella's mother) and talked to Lieva about help her change the way the mc perceive her. But Ella's mother doesn't give her a room to "choose", she is in complete control unlike the relationship she has with her husband where she is forced to play his game.
Ella is sleeping with sychopath,murder and she knows it too. People don't like her cause she is sleeping with the the cunt. If she was sleeping with Lilith then she wouldn't have that much hate. And she can always back out, can't she? If not then she can go to her father. As her father will do anything for them unlike MC whose decision is always influenced by demon.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
You dont get it, we are having consequence free outcomes.
Are we?
So far we've had consequences for many of our choices, if not all of them.

There are no consequences of choosing love.
How do you define consequence?
You seem to be conflating consequence with only negative outcomes for the MC.

No videocalls with Ella which you can choose to, no dates with Selina, absolutely no Love or Romance scenes in the entire 10 chapters. Not a single one.
This isn't a romance game though. Love scenes don't automatically mean romance scenes.
This isn't a simulator game, it's not a sandbox style game, it's a Visual Novel with branching narrative choices.

And Lilith is the only Lovable character because its the only one that is not cheating anyone. Its the only one showing any empathy for someone. No one else is.
You don't actually think she's loveable, you're just calling her that by default, because she hasn't been shown to be cheating on anyone. That does not make her a loveable character.

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
Ella is sleeping with sychopath,murder and she knows it too. People don't like her cause she is sleeping with the the cunt. If she was sleeping with Lilith then she wouldn't have that much hate. And she can always back out, can't she? If not then she can go to her father. As her father will do anything for them unlike MC whose decision is always influenced by demon.
Does she know she sleeps with a sychopath? it's possible I had a bug in my playthough, but as far as I remember the mother only showed she killed someone to Lilith, and Ella only knows that her mother is in a lot of pain because of her father.

Can she back out? does it look like she have a choice? her mother made her completely submissive to her every wish, which is what grooming is all about, making someone the perfect tool for your use.

Her father? the person who brought home a group of men just to beat her mother for accidentally letting her daughter see her cheating and not for the act it self till she cries(even though he knew she was doing it before), then fucked her as she was crying? yeah, he sounds like a perfectly normal guy. Couldn't he have divorced her? why beat her? that's the guy you want to take care of the mc girlfriend?

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
Does she know she sleeps with a sychopath? it's possible I had a bug in my playthough, but as far as I remember the mother only showed she killed someone to Lilith, and Ella only knows that her mother is in a lot of pain because of her father.

Can she back out? does it look like she have a choice? her mother made her completely submissive to her every wish, which is what grooming is all about, making someone the perfect tool for your use.

Her father? the person who brought home a group of men just to beat her mother for accidentally letting her daughter see her cheating and not for the act it self till she cries(even though he knew she was doing it before), then fucked her as she was crying? yeah, he sounds like a perfectly normal guy. Couldn't he have divorced her? why beat her? that's the guy you want to take care of the mc girlfriend?
When Ella when to her mother after the beating she Ella said that father is so good to them and doesn't do anything bad to them then mother said that father loves them more them anything and you can also see it between the dialogue of the father. Mother doesn't force Ella. She does the stupid emotional crying and immediately Ella falls for a kiss? You believe that? And father is only now abusing mother. At first I was more like he lost interest in her and didn't give her much attention and she cheated on him. He got furious and maybe beat her? She continued to sleep with almost everyone to piss father more, she herself said to Ella. I agree father ain't Saint but most if her pain is also due to her.
Just reply the scene when mother kisses Ella first the beating.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Are we?
So far we've had consequences for many of our choices, if not all of them.

How do you define consequence?
You seem to be conflating consequence with only negative outcomes for the MC.

This isn't a romance game though. Love scenes don't automatically mean romance scenes.
This isn't a simulator game, it's not a sandbox style game, it's a Visual Novel with branching narrative choices.

You don't actually think she's loveable, you're just calling her that by default, because she hasn't been shown to be cheating on anyone. That does not make her a loveable character.

Tell me a single love/romance scene that is a consequence of choosing Love/Romance options. One.

Not a text from Cherry, a Love/Romance scene that isnt in all paths but as a consequence of our choices. A date, a videocall, any Love/Romance scene with our Love/Romance partner.

There are no consequences on choosing the Love path. You just avoid the Lust consequences, but you dont get anything in the first 10 chapters from choosing Love.

Thats why this is a Lust vs Nothing game

And again, Lilith is the only one that has shown empathy in the game, of all the characters. Empathy is key in Love

Reactions: Cernunnos.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Tell me a single love/romance scene that is a consequence of choosing Love/Romance options. One.
Every single one where the outcome is different than if we chose that option... That's what consequences are - Outcomes of actions that preceded them.

Not all consequences are negative, and not all negative consequences are going to happen to the MC directly.

Not a text from Cherry
Why would the MC's demon-daughter with supernatural powers, who can appear to him at will and is aware of his actions at all times, need to text him?

a Love/Romance scene
Stop equating love scenes and romance scenes as being the same thing. They're not.

There are no consequences on choosing the Love path. You just avoid the Lust consequences, but you dont get anything in the first 10 chapters from choosing Love.
You keep saying the word consequences, but you clearly don't know what that means...

Thats why this is a Lust vs Nothing game
Your misunderstanding of what a consequence is, does not make repeating this any less of a falsehood.

And again, Lilith is the only one that has shown empathy in the game, of all the characters. Empathy is key in Love
Her empathy does not automatically make her a loveable character though. Particularly when she's someone who can, guilt free, get off on her sister and mother engaging in sexual relations. Plus, it's not very empathetic to set the MC up to just walk in on her psychologically damaged mother having sex with her own sister.

Ella's shown as much, if not more empathy prior when she was worried about the MC. Veronica and Selina too, yet you don't call them loveable at all.

Reactions: johnelros

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Every single one where the outcome is different than if we chose that option... That's what consequences are - Outcomes of actions that preceded them.

Not all consequences are negative, and not all negative consequences are going to happen to the MC directly.
There arent. If you choose Love, the game continues as if no chocie was made, excepot you dont see the Lust consequences. You either get the Lust consequences, or nothing

Why would the MC's demon-daughter with supernatural powers, who can appear to him at will and is aware of his actions at all times, need to text him?
I meant not just a line from Cherry, but a scene.

Stop equating love scenes and romance scenes as being the same thing. They're not.
The / is used as an or. Any Love or Romance scene, at all. That is what i am asking you. There arent a single Love or Romance scene in the entire game that is a consequence of our options, that is why you cant call it a Lust vs Love game.

You keep saying the word consequences, but you clearly don't know what that means...

Your misunderstanding of what a consequence is, does not make repeating this any less of a falsehood.
I know better than you, and i actually have been looking not only at the game, but also at the code because i fixed the WT mod. So i cant tell you that the non Lust options dont have a single consequence, you just prevent the Lust consequences from happening. So Lust or Nothing.

Her empathy does not automatically make her a loveable character though. Particularly when she's someone who can, guilt free, get off on her sister and mother engaging in sexual relations. Plus, it's not very empathetic to set the MC up to just walk in on her psychologically damaged mother having sex with her own sister.

Ella's shown as much, if not more empathy prior when she was worried about the MC. Veronica and Selina too, yet you don't call them loveable at all.
Lilith is showing empathy towards her sister, not towards the MC... she doesnt knows the MC yet.

Ella's hasnt shown empathy at all, worried about the MC? For asking the MC if he is fine after hearing he was in a hospital? Please... she doesnt even call again to check how he is the days after that.

And Veronica and Selina hasnt cared about anything except themselves in the entire game, i dont know what you are smoking

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
There arent. If you choose Love, the game continues as if no chocie was made, excepot you dont see the Lust consequences. You either get the Lust consequences, or nothing
"Nothing" is a consequence...

I meant not just a line from Cherry, but a scene.
The plane toilet scene is different depending on love/lust choices and her mental state. Wait a sec, that sounds like... consequences:eek:

The / is used as an or. Any Love or Romance scene, at all. That is what i am asking you. There arent a single Love or Romance scene in the entire game that is a consequence of our options, that is why you cant call it a Lust vs Love game.
You still don't understand the word, and the more you keep mentioning romance and love together (even as an either/or) just makes it look like you equate romance scenes as being a necessity... To reiterate, this is not a romance game.

I know better than you
No, you don't. You've continually demonstrated that you still don't even know what consequence is, even after I explained it.

Lilith is showing empathy towards her sister, not towards the MC... she doesnt knows the MC yet.
So, empathy toward someone you masturbate over is loveable, but setting up that person's "boyfriend" is what now?

Ella's hasnt shown empathy at all, worried about the MC? For asking the MC if he is fine after hearing he was in a hospital? Please... she doesnt even call again to check how he is the days after that.
Being worried for someone is empathy.

And Veronica and Selina hasnt cared about anything except themselves in the entire game, i dont know what you are smoking
So Veronica and Selina have shown no interest in the MC's well being at all?
Veronica showed no emapthy toward her own crying daughter?
Maybe you're the one smoking something they shouldn't be... Put the pipe down!:ROFLMAO:

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
"Nothing" is a consequence...
Right... ok, i am done with you.

You still couldnt come up with a single scene Love or Romance scene in the entire 10 chapters of the game that isnt shared by both paths.

You still don't understand the word, and the more you keep mentioning romance and love together (even as an either/or) just makes it look like you equate romance scenes as being a necessity... To reiterate, this is not a romance game.
Exactly, as i am saying, this isnt a Romance or Love game. You dont get Romance or Love. You get Lust or Nothing, just like i have been telling you.

I am done with this discussion, you cant come up with examples of Love or Romance scenes with your chosen partner, because they dont exist. All you get are minor text line changes in the Cherry scenes. That is all you can get by choosing the non Lust path (which to you apparently isnt the Love or Romance path, whatever)

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Right... ok, i am done with you.
Clearly not...

You still couldnt come up with a single scene Love or Romance scene in the entire 10 chapters of the game that isnt shared by both paths.
You're "done with me", so you're going to straight up lie... Nice to know you resort to blatant lying to "prove your point".

Exactly, as i am saying, this isnt a Romance or Love game.
Still throwing romance in as your own personal requirement for there to be love... :FacePalm:

You dont get Romance or Love. You get Lust or Nothing, just like i have been telling you.
All you've been "telling me" is that you don't see a difference between romance scenes, and love scenes.

"Hurr durr, no dating someone so there's no love" - That simplified version is what you apparently need for there to be love scenes.

I am done with this discussion,
Clearly, because you resorted to lying and ignoring what I've written.

you cant come up with examples of Love or Romance scenes with your chosen partner, because they dont exist.
Again with "love or romance scenes"... You really do equate romance scenes as being a requirement for love being shown.

All you get are minor text line changes in the Cherry scenes. That is all you can get by choosing the non Lust path (which to you apparently isnt the Love or Romance path, whatever)
I've never once said anything about a "love or romance" path. You're the one with an incessant need to keep using romance as a requirement for a love path.
Your entire argument has been based around your personal requirement for romance, and your disingenuous use of the word consequences.

• Angry

Hivios

May 28, 2020
Ok, just went through the game and wow...

i wrote my review already but wanted to share my thoughts with "Gen pop" as well, and maybe get some idea if i'm the cony one that thinks this way

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

if i have anything to add its just two things that occurred to me after i wrote the review along with my own theories:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Outside of that, i want to encourage the Devs, that was an awesome, albeit bittersweet experience, and i'll be looking forward to the next release.

Guess this time G-man is only partially correct...

"Prepare for FORESEEN consequences"

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I agree that lilitth set the MC up to walk in on Madison and Ella there's no denying it.
Even the look on her face at the time she sends him to find Ella say's she knows or suspects what he will find and relishe's him finding it.
And that was a little dispointing for me If I honest but then when you consider the fact's like unless you chose for her to Watch when seeing Madison and Ella together her reaction is both grudging excitement at the scene before her and revulsion at her mother.
You can after all enjoy watching something without wanting to be a part of it.

Combine that with her later actions of pleasuring and being pleasured by her mother may look like she actually is willingly now part of Madison's harem.

But you also have to bare in mind that Lillith is trying to keep her contact with the MC and the fact she is trying to get him to visit a secret from her mom.
So even though on both of the occasions we see Lillith and madison sexing she has contact with the MC the secound time is obviously coincidencidental.
However the first time Lillith aproached Madision was right after asking MC to come to them and was clearly meant as a atempt at distraction.

Yet even though the first time was obviously meant as a distraction do's anyone seriously think Lillith could possibly get away without having to continue their encounters after that first time?.
Considering that the other partner is Madison I for one don't.
Plus when added to the fact she dosen't think that given he's supossed to love Ella that the MC would believe her if she just told him what was happening.

So considering all that and her apparent dislike of what Mom (Madison) is doing or her lack of ill will towards the MC.
Is it really still so suprising to see a look simular to glee on her face as she send the MC to what she probably hopes will be him busting what mommy is upto with Ella.
And hopefully putting an end to mommy's game with Ella and the rest of them too.

She probably think's the MC is safe since Ella love's him so that anything mommy trie's to do to the MC as a result would probably backfire on Madison with her daughter Ella.

Shame she is unaware her efforts to conseal the MC are wasted and Mommy that Mommy knows he's comeing whats more that she knows Lillith is responsible.
or that mommy is actually using her to set the MC up in the hope's him catching her and Madison together would cause them to break up.
So that she dosen't have to risk upsetting Ella by have to showing her the photo and the having to explain she has been secretly spying on the MC behind her daughters back.
While paying people for information against the MC which lets face it also has a chance to backfire on madison in Ella's eye's.

It do's seem that Lillith forgot about the Video evidence she originally had but maybe I missed something and Madison might of managed to destroy that.

Of course all this would only be the case if you are still pursuing Ella in your game.
Oh and out of all the girls and woman I kinda fancy both Lillith and Becky but Becky is married and seems to know exactly whats going on with Madison and the girls and dosen't care eitherway.
So personally I'd rather pursue Lillith.

Just saying

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
You keep saying that romance is part of the game, but as far as I can tell it isn't tagged as romance. So why keep going in circles about it being a romantic game? the game goes out of it's way to show you it's fucked up, and with relationship nobody should really hope for.

Any "love" in the game comes out from lusting after people in the first place, and relationship is done by manipulation or super natural force. The decision you do have, are to do the best you can with what you got. It's fucked up, messed up and dirty as hell.

The only person who could speak about "love" in the game is Cherry, as apparently she was made from it. Any other character in the game is so deep in lust or some fucked up relationship. And the only person she really vouched for was Selina. So if you treat this as "I'm going to take her on a date" game, you are really in the wrong game.

Last edited:

Hivios

May 28, 2020
I caught up with the thread...

I already wrote this in my previous post, but i believe the reason people don't like Ella is firstly because of the lack of emotional attchment created due to the lack of interaction. Be it intentional due to lack of scenes between the MC and her or simply the fact that she is far away and thus automaticaly it makes her more artificial for us. Then you drop on top of that the cheating and boy people will be pissed off.

that being said, here are my two cents:

- You have to be fair.
If Ella is a whore because of the cheating, then so is the MC. True he is influenced by Lileva and thus his actions are pushed to Lust and thus i would not consider cheating in the cases of Tana (demon or succubus influence), Veronica, Riley and Kiley along with other side characters that i'm not recalling right now. But then theres Rachel (MC's Mom) and Selina. It's not pure Lust and even Cherry and Lileva say they gain nothing in the MC interation with them in the Plot because they Produce Love not Lust.

My point is, Perhaps the best is if the MC and Ella shouldn't be a thing. It strikes me as fooling oneself to believe that you love someone you truly don't know. Theres a very slim possibility that should the MC and Ella stuck together they would be faithfull and thus invite Lust into their relationship, which seems to be oposite of what the plot tells you to do if you want to save Rachel.

3.50 star(s) 90 Votes