Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Drainer002

Jul 23, 2020
Hey guys, for those who cant figure out the error in line 321 (unexpected error, runtime) you can fix this using notpad++ and backspace a line at the dots shown.

ill also put in this fixed file, its in the 9.2 file, im using the mod, though i dont think its actually doing something (doesnt tell me enything for a while now)

edit:

lol more errors down the road, it shifted to line 318 doing this

Last edited:
Reactions: m4pII

Drainer002

Jul 23, 2020
do you use mod ?
yes, i know i can get past it without the mod, i was trying to figure that fault, also installing the mod after i need to restart the game because save gets broken. mostly wondering why that mod wont work from 9.2 onward.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
1. Seline was jealous of the protagonist of his girlfriend, doubted that he loved her.
2. She started dating Jason only to hurt MC and make him jealous.
3. In one of the dialogues, Jason complained to MC that Seline avoids intimacy with him.
4. In the story, when Jason catches MC and Seline having sex, it becomes clear that Jason is a spineless cuckold. Nobody asked his permission. He was simply presented with a fact.
5. And the main thing. Seline loved and loves only MC.

DrFree
There are a couple of scenes with the family of the protagonist's friend.
They are not big, but they cannot be avoided.
It is justified by the plot (the family is controlled by the devil / succubus/lust)
Oh, ok. Nice then. Guess I'll try it again. I didn't care about MC's GF cheating him with her mom, but if Seline was sleeping with Jason... haha

Oct 28, 2017
Whether this is true or false isn’t my issue. This game isn’t a harem to me nor does it have the vibe of one. The Jason scenes and Ella scenes have proven that. I think if the Devs would’ve added to harem tag later in the series some many people wouldn’t have disdain for what they’ve played. You can’t string players along by putting a harem tag in your games description and then have content that go against it.
I mean I wouldn't say just because of those scenes it's not because it could still be one and all of that could be resolved and it just be strictly harem at the end. Like you could say the same for sisterly lust. It has harem at the end but one of the girls is with her brother and your ex is with your best friend buy you still get with them at the end. Idk why it would have to just be pure harem from beginning to end to have the tag in it. Especially since we don't know the ending. The only thing I don't like is that they kinda make it seem like harem is a bad ending. Which again I don't know if it is because the game isn't finished.

Last edited:

PumperFull69

Aug 27, 2020
I'm pretty sure the INC Patch needs to be updated........ Seems like there should be more than just the 3 in it......

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
I'm pretty sure the INC Patch needs to be updated........ Seems like there should be more than just the 3 in it......
The latest inсest patch is located in the game folder, where the shortcut is. You need to move it to the "game" folder.
This applies to the PC version.

PumperFull69

Aug 27, 2020
The latest inсest patch is located in the game folder, where the shortcut is. You need to move it to the "game" folder.
As i was saying..... It only has the three people for the patch inside it.... Seems to be that there should be more than that

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
No it's perfectly fine. I've made sure that it doesn’t require any update anymore.

It has been removed from the folder yesterday.

One of the guys on this thread was showing suspicious behavior. From saying this game belongs to the bin and that he has no interest to spending the whole time facepalming anyone in support of this game and liking anyone against it. He has even taken that behaviour to our other game's thread. Despite shit talking about the game all day long, he joined our discord. I was talking about including the incest patch. Suddenly he came and commented on it. Made it very suspicious. So I had to remove the patch as there was a fear that he was about to report it to Patreon.

This behaviour isn't exclusive to this thread. He has done it to other devs as well. He's been called obsessed.

He's been reported and banned.

APMaster

Mar 8, 2020
No it's perfectly fine. I've made sure that it doesn’t require any update anymore.

One of the guys on this thread was showing suspicious behavior. From saying this game belongs to the bin and that he has no interest to spending the whole time facepalming anyone in support of this game and liking anyone against it. He has even taken that behaviour to our other game's thread. Despite shit talking about the game all day long, he joined our discord. I was talking about including the incest patch. Suddenly he came and commented on it. Made it very suspicious. So I had to remove the patch as there was a fear that he was about to report it to Patreon.

This behaviour isn't exclusive to this thread. He has done it to other devs as well. He's been called obsessed.

I hate shitty people.

Drainer002

Jul 23, 2020
I get maximum recursion depth exceeded error using this mod, is there any fix?
Hey guys, for those who cant figure out the error in line 321 (unexpected error, runtime) you can fix this using notpad++ and backspace a line at the dots shown.

ill also put in this fixed file, its in the 9.2 file, im using the mod, though i dont think its actually doing something (doesnt tell me enything for a while now)

edit:

lol more errors down the road, it shifted to line 318 doing this

can some one tell me there is an error in here?
here in lyes the problem, i have been trying to fix it but only got the errors shifting to other lines and or breaking save file, so first time around my fix worked but then i loaded the game, got a shift in the error line after putting it back to original it broke the entire game hahaha

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Like you could say the same for sisterly lust. It has harem at the end but one of the girls is with her brother and your ex is with your best friend buy you still get with them at the end.
You are right about Miley leaving the MC for Sabine and that is why I don't like that at the end you can only help all 3 girls Miley, Sabine, and Sasha, or none of them but the player is able to prevent James from doing anything with Anna (and their cousin Kira) except him spying on her while she masturbates and she inviting him in the room so he has a better view.

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018

This same guy has joined this site and my discord server again. Changed his name from Laeg to Geal.
Doing the exact same things again.
Talk about being obsessed.
Banned him from my discord again.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
here in lyes the problem, i have been trying to fix it but only got the errors shifting to other lines and or breaking save file, so first time around my fix worked but then i loaded the game, got a shift in the error line after putting it back to original it broke the entire game hahaha
I fixed by replacing the entire 317 line with this:

image animation9-7 = Movie(channel="animation9-7", play="video/animation9-7.webm")

Basically removing the start_image and the image options, since previous chapter rpys didnt have it

You will have to do this with all the animations that have those extra otions though

Last edited:

Deleted member 1906916

Jan 1, 2020
cause of that three comments wich are not visible until they r approved, i vould like to ask mod who see this, if it would not be easier to just PROPERLY tag it with NTR and end this s..t show.

not that making new accounts is hard, but it will start to be annoying for both sides
Genre :
SPOILER

3DCG, Corruption, Incest, MILF, Oral, Anal, Feet, Voyeurism, Harem, POV, Masturbation, BDSM, Handjob, Lesbian, Seduction, Orgy, Fantasy, Pregnancy, Fisting, Horror, Cheating, Sharing (MFF/MMF/MFMF)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Mc is living a very unpredictable life, where gurls will shift whims and moods all the time.
Talk about having faith in a gurl or something .. well only somehting is left, as
gurls will signal breed me! breed me! .. and then just feel unsure and not satisfied.

3.50 star(s) 92 Votes