Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
This is supposed to be episode 12 ? Because for me only appears episode 11 as the last one...I've downloaded the 12b version and I'm using SanchoMod...in the gallery of the mod only appears episode 11 as the last one also
Any idea?
This is the problem with making countless route. You update once in a blue moon with barely 300 render so you are forced to update 1 path at a time . First you have to select a route then have to wait for once a year update.

If you are playing all the route then why make player chose,it would be better to gather them all at one place.

Why make shit tons of route when you can't even provide 300 consistently. Add that to all the controversy that happened. This is beyond repair. Sad because at one point I really liked the story.

Jul 28, 2023
Can someone tell me a bit about how the the plot plays out if you disable the cheating thing ?
I can already tell I won't care much for that plotline but from reading about it on here it seems like a fairly major story beat for that route out so I'm worried that disabling it will ruin the route.
Does it still make sense when disabling it or am I better off just powering through the whole cheating thing ?

Last edited:

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
Can someone tell me a bit about how the the plot plays out if you disable the cheating thing ?
I can already tell I won't care much for that plotline but from reading about it on here it seems like a fairly major story beat for that route out so I'm worried that disabling it will ruin the route.
Does it still make sense when disabling it or am I better off just powering through the whole cheating thing ?
I find in regards to Ella and Madison its better to power through. Ellas story makes more sense if she has been cheating.

The sharing of Jason's (MC best friend) family can be turned off story makes sense both ways.

Reactions: TheOneWhoKnocks29
Jul 28, 2023
I find in regards to Ella and Madison its better to power through. Ellas story makes more sense if she has been cheating.

The sharing of Jason's (MC best friend) family can be turned off story makes sense both ways.
Yeah I had a feeling that was the case. Things like sharing are pretty easy to remove without noticing much of a difference but a main LI cheating can't just be removed without completely changing the plot.
Guess I'll give it a shot and see how I end up feeling about it.
Thanks for the help

Reactions: Deathsman0098
Feb 25, 2022

What treasure are you hiding there, Aunt Diana?

Aunt Diana returns on the upcoming release of "Seducing The Devil".

Are we finally going to bend her over and do it raw? drooling_face

3.50 star(s) 92 Votes