Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
This is supposed to be episode 12 ? Because for me only appears episode 11 as the last one...I've downloaded the 12b version and I'm using SanchoMod...in the gallery of the mod only appears episode 11 as the last one also
Any idea?
This is the problem with making countless route. You update once in a blue moon with barely 300 render so you are forced to update 1 path at a time . First you have to select a route then have to wait for once a year update.

If you are playing all the route then why make player chose,it would be better to gather them all at one place.

Why make shit tons of route when you can't even provide 300 consistently. Add that to all the controversy that happened. This is beyond repair. Sad because at one point I really liked the story.

Jul 28, 2023
Can someone tell me a bit about how the the plot plays out if you disable the cheating thing ?
I can already tell I won't care much for that plotline but from reading about it on here it seems like a fairly major story beat for that route out so I'm worried that disabling it will ruin the route.
Does it still make sense when disabling it or am I better off just powering through the whole cheating thing ?

Last edited:

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
Can someone tell me a bit about how the the plot plays out if you disable the cheating thing ?
I can already tell I won't care much for that plotline but from reading about it on here it seems like a fairly major story beat for that route out so I'm worried that disabling it will ruin the route.
Does it still make sense when disabling it or am I better off just powering through the whole cheating thing ?
I find in regards to Ella and Madison its better to power through. Ellas story makes more sense if she has been cheating.

The sharing of Jason's (MC best friend) family can be turned off story makes sense both ways.

Reactions: TheOneWhoKnocks29
Jul 28, 2023
I find in regards to Ella and Madison its better to power through. Ellas story makes more sense if she has been cheating.

The sharing of Jason's (MC best friend) family can be turned off story makes sense both ways.
Yeah I had a feeling that was the case. Things like sharing are pretty easy to remove without noticing much of a difference but a main LI cheating can't just be removed without completely changing the plot.
Guess I'll give it a shot and see how I end up feeling about it.
Thanks for the help

Reactions: Deathsman0098
Feb 25, 2022

What treasure are you hiding there, Aunt Diana?

Aunt Diana returns on the upcoming release of "Seducing The Devil".

Are we finally going to bend her over and do it raw? drooling_face

Joker Jack

Aug 9, 2022
PFFTTT!!LMFAO!! just turn off your braincell and laugh your ass of at this bullshigity of a game,I've played quite the amount of games here but this one gave me a wtf is this reaction, the only reason i kept going was because i was curious where the story was headed plus the girls design and scenes were nice but what's the point if i can't fap, Anyway thank you dev cause i haven't laughed my ass of like this in a while but I'll have to stop here cause it ain't for me at all, Goodluck to the dev tho cause i know these ain't easy and i wish success on the game. avatar200.jpg

Last edited:

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
This game is almost impressively bad, the MC as a character has no agency whatsoever, the player has virtually no agency whatsoever, the characters are all 1 note and have room temperature IQs, the antagonists are comically evil for no reason, and the chronology of the game is totally fucked. This game would be significantly better if Jason wasn't in it, but it would still be quite bad. At first it seems like it might have potential, but the route design is so brutally asinine that it implodes almost instantly.

The MC is such a limp dick pussy that even when Selina strongly implies that she's going to fuck Jason he just stands around like a drooling invalid and does nothing. And yes, I know the cope is "but she didn't do anything for real", so what? The MC is such a cuck that he implicitly accepted her fucking Jason, even if she never intended to do it. Literally ruined whatever small hope this game had of being moderately acceptable by nuking the only character that was even slightly worth playing for.

Last edited:

GermanDolcett

Jun 7, 2021
How graphic is the Graphic violence in this? I have seen this tag used for anything from a single drop of blood to full on dismemberment with no censoring

Meh02

Dec 29, 2020
Hello, I am experiencing some problems with the android version of the game for some reason it can't load I have done everything right enabled all the things the game required and nothing can you help me please ?

The Pointman

Feb 16, 2023
This game is almost impressively bad, the MC as a character has no agency whatsoever, the player has virtually no agency whatsoever, the characters are all 1 note and have room temperature IQs, the antagonists are comically evil for no reason, and the chronology of the game is totally fucked. This game would be significantly better if Jason wasn't in it, but it would still be quite bad. At first it seems like it might have potential, but the route design is so brutally asinine that it implodes almost instantly.

The MC is such a limp dick pussy that even when Selina strongly implies that she's going to fuck Jason he just stands around like a drooling invalid and does nothing. And yes, I know the cope is "but she didn't do anything for real", so what? The MC is such a cuck that he implicitly accepted her fucking Jason, even if she never intended to do it. Literally ruined whatever small hope this game had of being moderately acceptable by nuking the only character that was even slightly worth playing for.
MC sounds like a mega cuck. lol

Reactions: johnmnf692

onetwo92

Jul 18, 2021
Any of the other mac users having problems launching the game? I downloaded the full version and when I open nothing happens... I know you usually have to open a game twice on mac after downloading but nothing literally happens for this game. Any tips? I tried searching but no one else seems to have had this problem.

oosinoots

Dec 13, 2022
Any of the other mac users having problems launching the game? I downloaded the full version and when I open nothing happens... I know you usually have to open a game twice on mac after downloading but nothing literally happens for this game. Any tips? I tried searching but no one else seems to have had this problem.
Not sure if this is market version or specifically compiled for mac. You have an exe and game folders are outside so it might be market. IF it is, right click mac package, open package contents and create folders like in other packages which work properly on your system. Add game folders and scripts in their correct places, go out of package view and start the game. The picture shows the directory structure you should end up with.

• Red Heart
Reactions: onetwo92
3.50 star(s) 92 Votes