Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tmu500

Apr 14, 2024
While the game looks interesting, the character design is bit off. According to the changelog " Partially remastered the first episode". Should we expect the full remaster of the first chapter(s) of the game? I think it worth the wait.

Xrisoner

May 23, 2021
SanchoNote

If you intend to play unmodded then DL the attached, extract, and place it's content inside the VN's "/game" folder. This will insure you are playing uncensored.

If you are playing via SanchoMod this is NOT required (I'll solve it internally).

NOTE!!! - This does NOT replace the need for the lewd "iPatch" (if playing unmodded).
You'll need both for 100% iPatch and Uncensored.

Again, if you are playing via SanchoMod, NONE of the above are required.

Even after installing sancho mod, at the start of the game it says you live with your friend selina and her mother... do i need to add ipatch as well/?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Even after installing sancho mod, at the start of the game it says you live with your friend selina and her mother... do i need to add ipatch as well/?
No, it would be ignored anyway. SanchoMod has it's own custom ipatch and it's a toggled option (default is On). Insure it's On via the MiniMenu (bottom-right while in-game) or via SanchoCheats. Via SanchoMod neither the ipatch or the uncensored patch is required as stated.

Xrisoner

May 23, 2021
No, it would be ignored anyway. SanchoMod has it's own custom ipatch and it's a toggled option (default is On). Insure it's On via the MiniMenu (bottom-right while in-game) or via SanchoCheats. Via SanchoMod neither the ipatch or the uncensored patch is required as stated.

can't toggle ipatch. when i click it, the mini menu just closes.

Reactions: Sancho1969

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
can't toggle ipatch. when i click it, the mini menu just closes.
Disregard the toggle I mentioned, you are correct. I have it forced.

But, you do indeed have it working properly. The dev's code for that sentence you are referencing is exactly:

With being patched:
Code:
A "You are currently living with your friend Selina and her mother Veronica.
W/out being patched:
Code:
A "You are currently living with your friend Selina and her housemate Veronica.
So, patched is "her mother" and unpatched is "her housemate". Blame the dev on this one, that's not on me bud. *

The patch only changes "mom", "dad", and "aunt".... basically.

* Edit: Note that in the story there's elements that more or less explain why this particular setup is the way it is (as spoiler-free as possible there's another "mom" to be considered).

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Xrisoner,

I edited the above post to include the reason why the dev has it this way during the story setup. It's massively important story-wise and those who have analyzed the story to date likely understand what I'm hinting at. Otherwise with the patch the MC will reference Rachel as mom... not Veronica.

Anaktorness

Apr 4, 2023
I didn't even remember this game existed until I came across this update.
By the way, is there any other sex scene between the MC and Raquel other than flashbacks?

5mithers

Aug 3, 2019
The tonal shifts in this game are all over the map. Switching from coherent storytelling to timeskips, etc.

Just went through the game from start to finish for the very first time, and it's a very disjointed feeling like it was done by 3 outsourced teams who never actually talked to each other.

3.50 star(s) 92 Votes