Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
I started playing yesterday, boy its a cool game, and i have some questions:

Who is Tana?
WTF is happening on Ella's house (torture, prostitution, rape, orgies; then they are sunbathing like nothing...)?
Why Aunt is helping Madison?
How can we protect Rachel?
Can we remove that Lileva she bitch from Cherry?
Is there a path were we can be with Selina and Veronica AND dont hurt OR rescue Rachel? if there is one i want to know

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I started playing yesterday, boy its a cool game, and i have some questions:

Who is Tana?
WTF is happening on Ella's house (torture, prostitution, rape, orgies; then they are sunbathing like nothing...)?
Why Aunt is helping Madison?
How can we protect Rachel?
Can we remove that Lileva she bitch from Cherry?
Is there a path were we can be with Selina and Veronica AND dont hurt OR rescue Rachel? if there is one i want to know

1, Tana is Lileva sister and Lileva has banished her to earth.
2, Who the fuck know's best I can tell Dads a fucking twat to Mom (madison) and in return she sexualy dominates her daughters.
3, Thanks to the deal MC's mom (Rachel) made with Lileva your Aunty nolonger knows she's your aunty instead she's only Madisons friend and thats why she helps her.
4, Cherry thinks that by avoiding lust and staying true to either Ella or Selina you can weaken Lileva enough for you and cherry to defeat her and that will save Rachel I think either that or its just to make her weak enough that cherry can easily defend her? not 100% sure which.
5, not at the moment cherry isn't strong enough and Lileva isn't weak enough to seperate them.
6, doubtful but if there is then it not apparent which one it is yet.

No idea if that help's since I'm not the dev and this is only what I have been able to figger myself out from the game sofar.

Just Sayin.

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
1, Tana is Lileva sister and Lileva has banished her to earth.
2, Who the fuck know's best I can tell Dads a fucking twat to Mom (madison) and in return she sexualy dominates her daughters.
3, Thanks to the deal MC's mom (Rachel) made with Lileva your Aunty nolonger knows she's your aunty instead she's only Madisons friend and thats why she helps her.
4, Cherry thinks that by avoiding lust and staying true to either Ella or Selina you can weaken Lileva enough for you and cherry to defeat her and that will save Rachel I think either that or its just to make her weak enough that cherry can easily defend her? not 100% sure which.
5, not at the moment cherry isn't strong enough and Lileva isn't weak enough to seperate them.
6, doubtful but if there is then it not apparent which one it is yet.

No idea if that help's since I'm not the dev and this is only what I have been able to figger myself out from the game sofar.

Just Sayin.
2. That's one twisted family.

Yugomorph

Mar 10, 2021
Use this and pick a save before you decide to use the glory hole in the cinema if you dont want errors, i have made more fixes after the last one i uploaded
I don't know if this is a game error or a mod error, but when I play the game with the walkthrough mod and the fix, during the bathroom sex scene with Selina in episode 2, I get a grey screen with the message "scene_25-23 with Dissolve (1.0)". Does anyone know what the problem is?

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
I don't know if this is a game error or a mod error, but when I play the game with the walkthrough mod and the fix, during the bathroom sex scene with Selina in episode 2, I get a grey screen with the message "scene_25-23 with Dissolve (1.0)". Does anyone know what the problem is?
The fix doesnt include that file, will try to reproduce the issue, it didnt happen to me

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Ah, yes, i remember now, it happened to me but doesnt break the game, you can continue, thats why i didnt bother to look into it.

I dont know what it is honestly, i just ignored it. The scene file is probably missing, but its compiled, so i cant know

Yugomorph

Mar 10, 2021
Ah, yes, i remember now, it happened to me but doesnt break the game, you can continue, thats why i didnt bother to look into it.

I dont know what it is honestly, i just ignored it. The scene file is probably missing, but its compiled, so i cant know
Are there more errors like this and are there plans to fix them? I understand if you don't have the time since you are probably not doing this as your day job. Also, I happened to save the game on that grey screen and when I tried to load it again, I got an error message. Here is a traceback if it helps. View attachment traceback.txt View attachment traceback.txt

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Are there more errors like this and are there plans to fix them? I understand if you don't have the time since you are probably not doing this as your day job. Also, I happened to save the game on that grey screen and when I tried to load it again, I got an error message. Here is a traceback if it helps. View attachment 1185592 View attachment 1185592
Its not a time issue, i cant fix it if the scene isnt there. I dont think it happens anywhere else except in a couple black screens (it gives a similar error but instead of scene_23-23 it says blackscreen)

You need to load a previous save or start over, that save wont work for you

Yugomorph

Mar 10, 2021
Its not a time issue, i cant fix it if the scene isnt there. I dont think it happens anywhere else except in a couple black screens (it gives a similar error but instead of scene_23-23 it says blackscreen)

You need to load a previous save or start over, that save wont work for you
Okay, so we should ask the dev about this issue then?

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Okay, so we should ask the dev about this issue then?
I suppose someone should confirm if the problem exists in the unmodded game too. If not, maybe the Dev could tell us the exact name of that scene and i can change it in the mod script

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
I just go with take selina and vero to ella + fk in the plane bathroom + fk cuckbro's sister + fk tana (fk everyone i know xD) + have a talk with selina and vero about fking + wake up and fk vero = and wait to see in the next update if i didnt killed rachel with so much fking xD

Anyway im fked cuz i got preggo cuckbro's mom LOL

Yugomorph

Mar 10, 2021
I suppose someone should confirm if the problem exists in the unmodded game too. If not, maybe the Dev could tell us the exact name of that scene and i can change it in the mod script
The problem does not exist in the unmodded version, I asked the dev and he told me so, and I also checked and confirmed that to be the case. The error only happens with the mod (with and without the fix).

This is the image that is missing according to dev, there are probably more, but this is the first one I found:

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
The problem does not exist in the unmodded version, I asked the dev and he told me so, and I also checked and confirmed that to be the case. The error only happens with the mod (with and without the fix).

This is the image that is missing according to dev, there are probably more, but this is the first one I found:
I dont think its worth the work that it would take me to fix that. Honestly, havent seen a single important scene missing.

I am not the one that made the original Mod, i just fixed it with the problems that were easy and important enough.

Maybe i would take the effort for more important scenes or for a game that i am passionate enough, but not for this

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
Oh yeah I remember this one, played once but was too weird FOR ME (and I repeat FOR ME, because I dont judge people who enjoy it instead)

waynecobra82

Apr 15, 2019
Graphics are fantastic, but the animations and game speed suck. Animations are way too short and too sluggish and the transitions take way too long even with game speed maxed.

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
ok i decide to choice Selina but in the end everything seems like a shit about the bj i had with Cathy on the glory hole :mad: DeafPervs hope everything will be fixed with me and Selina in the next updates

3.50 star(s) 90 Votes