• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Moffy

Sep 25, 2019
Here's some teasers of the initial rough port. Disregard some of the sizing issues and whack coloring. It's picking those up from the VN defaults and still need to be tuned up. I'll work on the GUI for a bit while I debate on whether I deal with the VN's string variables as the are or completely rewrite the dev's scripts so they are proper. I'd seriously rather not do the latter as that would inherit that responsibility for every update going forward and a boatload of work. Anyway here's a few teasers (I'll add more later):

A quick look at SanchoGallery, not sorted yet but showing quick ability for sharing/non-sharing variants:
A quick look at dynamic ChoiceGuide in action (I'll clean it up, it has my notes in it for tracking paths currently). These change depending on previous choices made and a more recent addition to SanchoMod. In this example this is what happens in Ep1 after just the MC's shower "jerk off or don't" choice before the end of the episode: (I realize the pics aren't all that clear due to smaller text, but if I upload the 4K images they bog down the post)

Do you know when the mod will be ready?

Reactions: Mukuro

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
I miss a wt mod for the game ver 0.11. One was available for ver. 0.10: ??
:unsure: :cry: :mad: :cool::cool:

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Is there heavy ntr (i mean sharing route) or just 2 or 3 h scenes?
sharing is not ntr,those are different things. If you are asking about ntr then mc's long distance gf is groomed by her mother. They have maybe like 3 sex scenes together. If you are asking about sharing,mc's friend is in love with him,but since mc refuses to break up with his gf,the friend decides to be with another guy and still fuck mc in secret. There are no sex scenes of the female friend and her new boyfriend.

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
Is there heavy ntr (i mean sharing route) or just 2 or 3 h scenes?
Sharing isn't NTR, that is swinging. Of course in the game a lot of the characters appear to be under the control of others and dont seem to have any free will at all????? NTR implies some free will in the process on the part of the male. Although the game is very confusing at times.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Can someone plz post walkthrough here. In 4 paths there are 2 sub-paths in each. So it's really confusing. and then we get scene in ep 10 of selena getting angry bcz of her friend. and there might be some other scenes like that. So plz help someone post walkthrough.
Totaly agree with you, i tried nearly all paths without any walkthrough but i faded some unwanted things aswell.

Last edited:

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Alt.jpg

I'm doing a mini image based series on an alternate timeline where Veronica and Selina joined them in the vacation.

3 images each for tier $1, $5, $10, and $20. And finally an animation for tier $30.

No Jason.

Come check them out on my

Last edited:

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
So what's the update again? I've been on ' I want Ella' and 'take veronica and selena with you' path and both ended the same way that I've played many months ago? I don't understand this update at all

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
So what's the update again? I've been on ' I want Ella' and 'take veronica and selena with you' path and both ended the same way that I've played many months ago? I don't understand this update at all
That update is indeed in the "take Veronica and Selina with you" path.
If you are using old saves then it's likely the reason.
Delete the persistent file from saves folder and restart the game.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
That update is indeed in the "take Veronica and Selina with you" path.
If you are using old saves then it's likely the reason.
Delete the persistent file from saves folder and restart the game.
Maybe I've played the last content then I forgot it since it has been a long time. The bad thing is it ended with cliffhanger too :( Ella path also on the cliffhanger for a long time. Both of the routes I've been playing on cliffhangers. Do you guys plan to update 'Ella path' next time? I just want to see Ella's bitch of a mother getting what she deserves

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Maybe I've played the last content then I forgot it since it has been a long time. The bad thing is it ended with cliffhanger too :( Ella path also on the cliffhanger for a long time. Both of the routes I've been playing on cliffhangers. Do you guys plan to update 'Ella path' next time? I just want to see Ella's bitch of a mother getting what she deserves
Next update will be Ella and her family coming to MC's place

Hell-Fire

Nov 9, 2021
Here's some teasers of the initial rough port. Disregard some of the sizing issues and whack coloring. It's picking those up from the VN defaults and still need to be tuned up. I'll work on the GUI for a bit while I debate on whether I deal with the VN's string variables as the are or completely rewrite the dev's scripts so they are proper. I'd seriously rather not do the latter as that would inherit that responsibility for every update going forward and a boatload of work. Anyway here's a few teasers (I'll add more later):

A quick look at SanchoGallery, not sorted yet but showing quick ability for sharing/non-sharing variants:
A quick look at dynamic ChoiceGuide in action (I'll clean it up, it has my notes in it for tracking paths currently). These change depending on previous choices made and a more recent addition to SanchoMod. In this example this is what happens in Ep1 after just the MC's shower "jerk off or don't" choice before the end of the episode: (I realize the pics aren't all that clear due to smaller text, but if I upload the 4K images they bog down the post)

Thanks for doing this Sancho1969.
This game really needed a mod,I can't wait for it.

3.50 star(s) 92 Votes