Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
I'll try to work on a decision tree. Not guaranteed to make or anything.
I had one 75% done before the hard drive died.
Never had the time to make it again.

Reactions: Punto

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
I think the old Madison was drop dead gorgeous. She had the beauty but also the evil side behind that beautiful face.

The current one just looks straight evil.

I'll try to bring the old one back. Not much content is available with the new one.

extrah-4-2.png Maddy Sneak Peek.png extra4-2.png

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Here's some teasers of the initial rough port. Disregard some of the sizing issues and whack coloring. It's picking those up from the VN defaults and still need to be tuned up. I'll work on the GUI for a bit while I debate on whether I deal with the VN's string variables as the are or completely rewrite the dev's scripts so they are proper. I'd seriously rather not do the latter as that would inherit that responsibility for every update going forward and a boatload of work. Anyway here's a few teasers (I'll add more later):

A quick look at SanchoGallery, not sorted yet but showing quick ability for sharing/non-sharing variants:
A quick look at dynamic ChoiceGuide in action (I'll clean it up, it has my notes in it for tracking paths currently). These change depending on previous choices made and a more recent addition to SanchoMod. In this example this is what happens in Ep1 after just the MC's shower "jerk off or don't" choice before the end of the episode: (I realize the pics aren't all that clear due to smaller text, but if I upload the 4K images they bog down the post)

Oh gods please, please, please make this a thing.
This game is so confusing on its points/paths it absolutely needs a Sancho Mod, you do such good work it would make this game so much more accessable.

I am on episode ...6 and find myself more and more lost with every decision I make.

Until the mod is ready...Is there a walkthrough? I am trying to find the best path for a happy harem but ended up at a scene with Madison fisting Ella...
Well if I ever wondered if Ella was a virgin, that cleeearly dispels that.
Is there a path that avoid this or is the "just look away so it only happens off camera" option.

I don't mind Madison licking/tonguing Ella, I just draw the line when it comes to dicks and dick like things before the MC has even been with her.

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
hey guys i was wondering does this game has plenty of lesbian content? if not much i will skip this game thanks in advance

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Apparently, it's been 2 years since I've played this lol. I cannot remember the details about Rachel. Currently, I am here.
screenshot0001.png

Could someone explain everything about Rachel that we learn up to this point? I remember there was a bunch of mind fuckery going on. She is his mom, but she birthed the devil in some dream land... and MC keeps calling her Rachel despite the patch, and at one point, Devil daughter referred to Rachel as MC's wife... I just need a refresher on the whole thing about Rachel, the goddess, devil daughter, and MC.

edit: Btw, OP says old saves won't work, but my saves from September 2019 are working just fine? Will I run into problems later?

Last edited:

civick

Feb 13, 2018
Here's some teasers of the initial rough port. Disregard some of the sizing issues and whack coloring. It's picking those up from the VN defaults and still need to be tuned up. I'll work on the GUI for a bit while I debate on whether I deal with the VN's string variables as the are or completely rewrite the dev's scripts so they are proper. I'd seriously rather not do the latter as that would inherit that responsibility for every update going forward and a boatload of work. Anyway here's a few teasers (I'll add more later):

A quick look at SanchoGallery, not sorted yet but showing quick ability for sharing/non-sharing variants:
A quick look at dynamic ChoiceGuide in action (I'll clean it up, it has my notes in it for tracking paths currently). These change depending on previous choices made and a more recent addition to SanchoMod. In this example this is what happens in Ep1 after just the MC's shower "jerk off or don't" choice before the end of the episode: (I realize the pics aren't all that clear due to smaller text, but if I upload the 4K images they bog down the post)

any update on the wt mod

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Working on seducing the devil is no easy task, mind you.
Give it time to fester and bloom with throbbing success.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC is of the bloodline of demons and the demon in charge of you all will have vested interest in MC
and in his babes all throughout this game. Goodness gracious she is a wonderful woman
but she does get her way with everyone. Everyone!
Hey, new on this thread, i see the game has an ntr tag, in what form is it in the game? is it avoidable?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
any update on the wt mod
All my cards on the table: Good morning. I'm currently finalizing another major project and this one is still on the list (that's the plan anyway). Please note that, up to this point, this one has been simply a side project but I will continue as it was specifically requested by a friend. I admit that I've never even played this VN and it really isn't something that I would normally produce. That friend received a tech demo (beta) of the mod in late December that's complete through the first episode but still needs more foundational work before proceeding with route plotting of the remaining episodes. I truly still need to sit down and map it all out before continuing with the code tbh. I also need to get more enthusiastic about it since I know, like all but two other mods I publish publicly, this one is going to be another heck of a challenge.

Right when I pushed out the demo to that friend during the holidays other devs started dropping updates to other VNs I mod so I was obligated to update those (I worked each day through Christmas and New Year holiday coding, yep, vacationed on the beach for the holidays and spent the whole damn time coding) and finish the next two large projects I had previously started (LeapOfFaith which is now done and currently UniversityOfProblems which is near completion). I've honestly worked my ass off the last few months and I'm supposed to be retired :p

It's because of that friend's request and the challenge of this VN that I will get to it again and hopefully sooner rather than later. That's really all I can tell you at the moment. I'll keep you folks posted. Regards.

Balthasar-Gelt

Aug 5, 2021
All my cards on the table: Good morning. I'm currently finalizing another major project and this one is still on the list (that's the plan anyway). Please note that, up to this point, this one has been simply a side project but I will continue as it was specifically requested by a friend. I admit that I've never even played this VN and it really isn't something that I would normally produce. That friend received a tech demo (beta) of the mod in late December that's complete through the first episode but still needs more foundational work before proceeding with route plotting of the remaining episodes. I truly still need to sit down and map it all out before continuing with the code tbh. I also need to get more enthusiastic about it since I know, like all but two other mods I publish publicly, this one is going to be another heck of a challenge.

Right when I pushed out the demo to that friend during the holidays other devs started dropping updates to other VNs I mod so I was obligated to update those (I worked each day through Christmas and New Year holiday coding, yep, vacationed on the beach for the holidays and spent the whole damn time coding) and finish the next two large projects I had previously started (LeapOfFaith which is now done and currently UniversityOfProblems which is near completion). I've honestly worked my ass off the last few months and I'm supposed to be retired :p

It's because of that friend's request and the challenge of this VN that I will get to it again and hopefully sooner rather than later. That's really all I can tell you at the moment. I'll keep you folks posted. Regards.
Worship GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Reactions: The ArcKnight

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
... and so it begins
1643059877032.png

I'm going to start from scratch since the core mod was updated this past month (due to requirements of my last three mods of major titles).

If anyone has started a pathing tree they'd like to share then by all means I verify it's accuracy but I've never played this VN so mapping it out might take a bit of time (and I have to get into the dev's coding groove which I can already tell from the double-spacing and mass non-boolean variable usage this is going to suck).

My initial reaction is this won't be a challenge so much due to choices but rather fighting to efficiently manage the unorthodox variable usage. Looking back I wrote about this here. I sincerely hope the dev takes a look at that post as it's just one example of many here that will make their coding life one helluva lot easier to deal with.

As always I'll keep y'all posted with the good, bad, and ugly. Regards.

Edit: Never mind on the path tree, choice route isn't as bad as it first might appear (I'm about to double check all my notes but I reckon I've got this locked down). The first 4 paths remain the primaries and the v9 "who to take" are secondaries, reverting back to primaries somewhere in v10+. Again, I've not played the VN so I surely might have missed something at first read but just tracing it all out for the port planner.

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
DeafPervs good afternoon. If you don't mind I'd like to help point out massive coding inefficiencies you're using that will result in poor habits and possible severe aggravation during debugging phases.

I'll draft here but a few examples that start right at the beginning. I'll help you build an exhaustive list but this is just a few:
  • Declare ALL of your variables' defaults during load and before label start. This is basic and will potentially save you so much grief that I can't even stress enough it's importance. A prime example is the first variable the player encounters (besides inputting their custom name) is $ boner during the "jackoff" choice. This (and all other variables) are never defined defaults before their introduction and is considered very bad form... don't do that.
  • Logical conditionals can be very efficient and don't need to be isolated for each case. An example while you're checking for the patch existence:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  • Consider boolean or integer variables in lieu of string variables.
  • There's so much more but I really need to get started on this project.
Please take no offense as that is not the point nor intent of this post. I've been requested many times to write a SanchoMod multi-mod for your title and (if I do indeed proceed) that automatically (in my view) gives me a vested interest in both you and your product being produced to it's best. I'll respect your wishes and if you truly feel I'm out of line with this type of dialogue then I'll speak no more of it. Kind regards.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
OK folks, here's the initial major forks I'm finding off the bat. First one at beginning then chance to change in v9 (ep8). I put the standard SanchoMod alerts to inform the player that a save at these points might be worth their consideration. Naming convention may change, the event names (purple) are OEM, the Route names (blue) I've done temporarily according to the first DevilAppear orders. The choices also introduce the player to SanchoMod's dynamic ChoiceGuide which automatically changes the guide according to previous choices (I don't rewrite the scripts at all, I only code them):

Setup to let the player know that choice is of importance:
STD SM B02a1.jpg

First major branching choice:
STD SM B02a2.jpg

If jerked result:
STD SM B02a3a.jpg

If just showered result:
STD SM B02a3b.jpg STD SM B02a3c.jpg

v9 (Ep8) chance to change major fork:
STD SM B02a4.jpg

I'll start working on E2 on filler while this post has time to be seen here. If I'm off base (again, I've not played this VN yet so need to stay 100% accurate while remaining efficient) with the branching then please let me know. Thank you for your input and regards.

Last edited:

Dopplyn

May 8, 2018
Just to confirm. Version 0.10 saves don't work in the new version?? I tried to pick up where I left off but the game just ends up in the same place.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod A quick update.

It's basically all done. The mod port, the ChoiceGuide (minus small tweaks needed for Ep9/10), the stat screens, the options, all except the damn SanchoGallery. This VN has a boatload of scenes! It's actually taking me longer to professionally code in the gallery then it was to write the guide. I currently have it thru Ep8 w/ over 25 scenes. It's time for a Crown&Coke but know that we're getting close. This certainly isn't a VN I'd normally SanchoMod but nonetheless I'm taking zero shortcuts. This will be of the quality you've become accustomed to, I refuse to release slacky garbage. As always I'll keep you posted.

Some fresh teasers (prepped for release previews, you might see these later in imminent mod thread):

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
DeafPervs good afternoon. If you don't mind I'd like to help point out massive coding inefficiencies you're using that will result in poor habits and possible severe aggravation during debugging phases.

I'll draft here but a few examples that start right at the beginning. I'll help you build an exhaustive list but this is just a few:
  • Declare ALL of your variables' defaults during load and before label start. This is basic and will potentially save you so much grief that I can't even stress enough it's importance. A prime example is the first variable the player encounters (besides inputting their custom name) is $ boner during the "jackoff" choice. This (and all other variables) are never defined defaults before their introduction and is considered very bad form... don't do that.
  • Logical conditionals can be very efficient and don't need to be isolated for each case. An example while you're checking for the patch existence:
  • Consider boolean or integer variables in lieu of string variables.
  • There's so much more but I really need to get started on this project.
Please take no offense as that is not the point nor intent of this post. I've been requested many times to write a SanchoMod multi-mod for your title and (if I do indeed proceed) that automatically (in my view) gives me a vested interest in both you and your product being produced to it's best. I'll respect your wishes and if you truly feel I'm out of line with this type of dialogue then I'll speak no more of it. Kind regards.

It's completely fine. I'm all up for suggestions.
I'll have to rewrite many of the variables and clean up the codes. I've started following a pattern in writing the recent variables by adding the scene number.
Don't really have a background in computer language other than a 3 credit course :p So, many of the terms that I may see are alien to me.

I've done the codes in however way it worked at that time and just carried on.

3.50 star(s) 92 Votes