Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
What's the NTR is the game? I think I played up until ch10 but I don't remember there being ntr per se or is the tag reffering to MCs LDR girlfriend fucking with her mom?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
What's the NTR is the game? I think I played up until ch10 but I don't remember there being ntr per se or is the tag reffering to MCs LDR girlfriend fucking with her mom?
The long-distance girlfriend has sexual relations with her own mother, who groomed her over time after she began finding comfort with her eldest daughter after years of sexual abuse from her husband and others he let have their way with her.

Strictly speaking it's not NTR according to the rules, depending on your interpretation of the part that states "designed to cause jealousy" (can't logically be for jealousy in the player since that would make the rule apply to basically every other game), since the path where the MC currently finds out hasn't been expanded upon yet, but staff decided that it was NTR... for reasons.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
The long-distance girlfriend has sexual relations with her own mother, who groomed her over time after she began finding comfort with her eldest daughter after years of sexual abuse from her husband and others he let have their way with her.

Strictly speaking it's not NTR according to the rules, depending on your interpretation of the part that states "designed to cause jealousy" (can't logically be for jealousy in the player since that would make the rule apply to basically every other game), since the path where the MC currently finds out hasn't been expanded upon yet, but staff decided that it was NTR... for reasons.
Uh, NO. It wasn't given by a random member of the staff for unknown reasons, it was given by Sam, the site admin, for reasons he clearly explained. https://f95zone.to/threads/seducing-the-devil-v0-11a-deafpervs.10660/post-6458929

And, yes, strictly speaking, it is ntr by the site rules.

LOSTBOY7 That is the only ntr the game has by the site admin's rules. However, if you don't like ntr there is other content you might be bothered by as well. But even then, you are given the option to opt out of most of the "other guy fucks your girls" content.

Reactions: Akainu456 and EJW

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Uh, NO. It wasn't given by a random member of the staff for unknown reasons, it was given by Sam, the site admin, for reasons he clearly explained. https://f95zone.to/threads/seducing-the-devil-v0-11a-deafpervs.10660/post-6458929

And, yes, strictly speaking, it is ntr by the site rules.

LOSTBOY7 That is the only ntr the game has by the site admin's rules. However, if you don't like ntr there is other content you might be bothered by as well. But even then, you are given the option to opt out of most of the "other guy fucks your girls" content.
Hmm. This is an interesting discussion of a sticky issue. If someone dislikes NTR, but they don't feel that a scene is NTR yet someone else tells them that it is NTR, should they dislike it by virtue of the fact that it is considered by others to be NTR? Otherwise, it could be said that they are not sticking to their guns or being true to their values. What is more important: their own perception or the common consensus? Is that a reasonable accommodation to social norms or are they all falling victim to circular logic? There are similar relationships in other games that do not get flagged, such as when you lose your girl to a girl that is your girl is Being a Dik. That's like NTR squared, right? The logic of the mod is not in dispute but what could be is that this is an emotional issue rather than a logical one. One could say that the defining characteristic of NTR is not sex with another partner but the emotion that this provides. Usually intended to be a dark feeling, but more often than not being a kind of tragicomic situation that invokes malicious enjoyment of another's misfortune. I'm not sure I have any answers nor much else to contribute to this discussion, but it is interesting to consider and ruminate upon.

Reactions: isotope

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
LOSTBOY7 However, if you don't like ntr there is other content you might be bothered by as well. But even then, you are given the option to opt out of most of the "other guy fucks your girls" content.
I already played the game a while back, I stopped where MC finally visits the Ldgf, that was the last update I played but yeah I don't recall NTR in the game(at least not by my definition) that's why I asked but I was told the NTR refered to the Ldgf getting down with her mom, I personally don't care about that, it's not like MC haven't been fucking around either, dudes been fucking with his mom, his cousin, his aunt and his daughter so who are we to judge lol. And the "other guy fucks your girl" content, once again I don't recall any of the LIs getting fucked by other dudes, it's been a minute since I played this game honestly so maybe my memory is just foggy af.

Btw has the game been updated since the update I mentioned above, I honestly don't remember what version it was but I know it's the one where MC finally visits the ldgf

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Hmm. This is an interesting discussion of a sticky issue. If someone dislikes NTR, but they don't feel that a scene is NTR yet someone else tells them that it is NTR, should they dislike it by virtue of the fact that it is considered by others to be NTR? Otherwise, it could be said that they are not sticking to their guns or being true to their values. What is more important: their own perception or the common consensus? Is that a reasonable accommodation to social norms or are they all falling victim to circular logic? There are similar relationships in other games that do not get flagged, such as when you lose your girl to a girl that is your girl is Being a Dik. That's like NTR squared, right? The logic of the mod is not in dispute but what could be is that this is an emotional issue rather than a logical one. One could say that the defining characteristic of NTR is not sex with another partner but the emotion that this provides. Usually intended to be a dark feeling, but more often than not being a kind of tragicomic situation that invokes malicious enjoyment of another's misfortune. I'm not sure I have any answers nor much else to contribute to this discussion, but it is interesting to consider and ruminate upon.
For me personally I consider it NTR if the Li fucks another dude or cheats on the MC with another dude, I don't care about F/F content, for me that's fine(, don't care much for it neither does it bother me) , of course if The Li in question cheats on MC, whether it's with a girl or a guy she can feck off either way. But yeah this is not the definition of NTR in its entirety it's just my definition of it, m/f excluding The MC.

• Angry
Reactions: holaje12 and EJW
3.50 star(s) 92 Votes