Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I was curious to try this game for sometime.

And after finally try, all i can say is: Oh boy, i can't get enough of Selina and Veronica

I'm serious: I. Can't. Get. Enough. Of. These. Two.
Thicc women are love and live (especially milfs like Veronica). I mean, i like the other women (except Madisson and Lileva, screw those bitches) and i'm looking for Kylie, Riley and Ella too, but Selina and Veronica simply stand above. I want fuck them every time they are on the screen.

Thank you so much for this game, devs. I wish many luck and great thing to you (y):). And i beg for a scene gallery to replay the hot scenes with Selina and Veronica.

Now a i have a question: how i get in game these two scenes in the previews of OP? I tried some branchs with Selina and Veronica but don't remember see it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
View attachment 1684923

We are so pleased to let you know that we are finally going to tie the knot on the 7th of March. We had to move the date around so many times in the past few weeks and finally landed on the 7th.

We wanted to do it last year and even the year before, but due to circumstances, we had to postpone it.

It's been our biggest dream ever to have each other as husband and wife, and we've always prayed to God for this day to come.

We want your blessings and good wishes for our future ❤
Congratulations!

• Red Heart
Reactions: DeafPerv

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
View attachment 1684923

We are so pleased to let you know that we are finally going to tie the knot on the 7th of March. We had to move the date around so many times in the past few weeks and finally landed on the 7th.

We wanted to do it last year and even the year before, but due to circumstances, we had to postpone it.

It's been our biggest dream ever to have each other as husband and wife, and we've always prayed to God for this day to come.

WooHoo! Congrats!! Hope you have a great life and lots of little 'pervs'! Shall be a wonderful time for you!
:love:

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
View attachment 1684923

Congratulations!

• Red Heart

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
View attachment 1684923

Mazel tov!

• Red Heart

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
DarkAssassin is porting this now, so I'm gonna let him keep it up. Dropping from my continued support.

Version: 0.11a + IC
Size 454 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:

Couatl

Dec 5, 2018
i searched around a bit but i cant seem to find the list of paths that i could have swore i saw some time ago. does any one know what the paths are?

Dec 24, 2018
i searched around a bit but i cant seem to find the list of paths that i could have swore i saw some time ago. does any one know what the paths are?
From the DeafPervs
4 different paths :

- You visit Ella. You get to explore her family. No veronica, no selina. Few other characters.

- You visit Ella. You take Veronica and Selina with you. Few other characters.

- You don't go to US. Ella comes to you. You get to have Veronica's family, Jason's family and few other characters.

- You break up with Ella and don't go to US. You get to have Veronica's family, Jason's family and few other characters.

Reactions: Couatl
3.50 star(s) 92 Votes