Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Immunity

Jul 8, 2017
Welp, sizes like this sure make you miss NOPY as a host. 5.7GB means you can't get if off Mega unless you give that fat-ass billionaire your money, which isn't an option. It'd be nice if someone upped it to Pixeldrain, as this 10 to 12 hour download off Mixdrop at 170kb/s is far from ideal. Looking forward to replaying this again though - it seems like its been forever.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Old saves won't work with this update.
A new variable was added for Cherry that replaces her screen name from "Devil" to "Cherry" after you reach a certain point in the game.

Many things were added or removed in between. Some old choices have returned in the latest update as well.
Looks like I'll be busy. I'll see what I can do regarding old saves, it truly depends on when the old variable changes occur and/or when new ones are introduced. I'll update the core mod to the latest features in the mean time while DL'ing.

PocketSand

Jan 11, 2018
Is the rpdl torrent perma-stalled for anyone else? Or am I alone in getting screwed? I feel like I'm missing something here.

ghaash

Jul 24, 2017
is the dev going to keep redoing chapters, scenes and old character models like in these last two updates? just to know if it's a good moment to try this game or wait a bit more.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Welp, sizes like this sure make you miss NOPY as a host. 5.7GB means you can't get if off Mega unless you give that fat-ass billionaire your money, which isn't an option. It'd be nice if someone upped it to Pixeldrain, as this 10 to 12 hour download off Mixdrop at 170kb/s is far from ideal. Looking forward to replaying this again though - it seems like its been forever.
Keep in mind that with Mega you can do as I do (which solves the problems of caps). Start the d/l and go as far as you can with it (even if it tells you that you'll hit the cap before finishing). Once it stops (hits the cap), switch to a different VPN server (Mega tracks the IP--changing it allows you to continue), then restart the d/l. If you have Chrome or Brave installed, the d/l will pick up where you left off. If you get another caution about the cap it may be that someone on the VPN server you joined has been d/l from Mega. Switch to yet another server until you start d/l again.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Seducing The Devil v0.11b.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

it's no longer patched but some sneaky bastard made already a patch to revert that behavior.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 92 Votes