Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
Man this game is very good and its models are one of the best I've ever seen, but unfortunately there's something that makes me very disappointed which is the fact that Diana (aunt) has practically no content... what she does is appear naked, but never involved in an "action" scene, this is pretty sad because of all the characters I think she's the hottest and in the end she practically doesn't have any content, even characters that were recently introduced have more content than her, it seems that Diana was stopped in time and is there in the story just to have short dialogues and get naked

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Elrompeortos2000

Aug 26, 2020
here is my unofficial android port of Seducing The Devil v0.11b.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Idk why but I can't seem to play this patch. I manage to play all your previous versions. Any idea what to do?

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
havent played this in awhile... does the incest patch still work? says its from way back version 0.2...
is it even needed?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Idk why but I can't seem to play this patch. I manage to play all your previous versions. Any idea what to do?
you're talking about the little hickup in the permission request dialogue on older android devices?
it's been fixed. but you could also simply dismiss the error and give the permission.

char_2.0

Jul 15, 2021
What bad servers to upload such a heavy file. Mega is fast, but it is impossible to download large files without the download being cut off and forcing you to pay premium.
The only one that worked for me (and it was slow) was Racaty, but for some reason the download was interrupted (and the internet had not been cut off)

Reactions: bozoplace

bozoplace

Dec 7, 2019
What bad servers to upload such a heavy file. Mega is fast, but it is impossible to download large files without the download being cut off and forcing you to pay premium.
The only one that worked for me (and it was slow) was Racaty, but for some reason the download was interrupted (and the internet had not been cut off)
Same, 9+ hours

May 27, 2017
If my old saves are getting nuked, I might as well come back in a year, when there's hopefully significant progress and any more rewrites/reworks that are needed can be done.

If this was the only VN I was playing, a replay is not an issue. But that's never the case, I'm juggling too many VNs to remember each one, and many of them have required restarts due to script changes. This isn't an issue with just this VN, but with the whole "Early Access/In-development" nature of VNs as a whole. What else can we do but re-play every time?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Seducing the Devil - MultiMod Edition (update)
STD_SM_Cover.png

Go get you some.

Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v5f with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Update FAQ can be found here. Regards and be well.

- Sancho

Dec 4, 2017
Seducing the Devil [v0.11b] [DeafPervs] – Compressed

the one that kept most details
Win/Linux/Mac (Markets) v0.11b · Pixeldrain · Workupload · (900.9 MiB :: 5.7 GiB)

the one that got compressed
Win/Linux v0.11b · Pixeldrain · Workupload · (435.9 MiB :: 5.7 GiB)
Mac v0.11b · Pixeldrain · Workupload · (401.6 MiB :: 5.66 GiB)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Caveat emptor.
Is this full version of compressed size 435mb..please say yes

Elrompeortos2000

Aug 26, 2020
you're talking about the little hickup in the permission request dialogue on older android devices?
it's been fixed. but you could also simply dismiss the error and give the permission.
No it just runs a lot worse, it's super slow. weird because it run before that's what I mean

viper217

Apr 18, 2020
Anyone got a torrent link for this file as the others are too painfully slow to use and MEGA tops out free at 4.5Gb for file size?

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Would love mega link split into two so free users can download, other download links 250kbs
The ISPs of most European countries do provide dynamic IPs from a fixed pool. So if you're sure that your download manager will ignore the mega API informing it that the file will stall (JDownloader does not) and can continue on missing chunks it may be as easy as reconnecting your PPPoE connection. At least that's what I do, using on Linux.

Is this full version of compressed size 435mb..please say yes
Full version – both of them. See the comparison shots for details as I reported the sizes for the full scene renders on those.

Anyone got a torrent link for this file as the others are too painfully slow to use and MEGA tops out free at 4.5Gb for file size?
– 33 seeders atm

3.50 star(s) 92 Votes