Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I played again from the beginning, I finished the game in the same place as the previous update, a pity because I had great hope that catching this "internet love" in bed would be an interesting thread.
So this 0.11b is just some fixes?

Sancho1969
Strange because I chose only with Ella and not a harem.
Which choice gives you an insight into the new content
Good morning. Understood, there's more than 2 paths and more than a couple ways to get to the newest content.

Example1: regardless of what you originally chose, if you select "I want Ella to come here" with Cherry then you're all but guaranteed to be awarded (VerSelEl) which directly links to the new content.

Edit:

The below choice selection is (to date) the most important save point for "major" branching as any previous choices can be literally changed here. Other subsequent branches/paths I'm considering "minor" after these.
1648564924042.png
For those looking to find where content is at for v0.11x, here's the simplest way I can describe (but bear in mind there are "minor" branches which change things, this is NOT necessarily absolute):
1648565725057.png

Hopefully that clears some things up for folks. Regards.

Last edited:

MilfMaster90

Sep 26, 2017
Old saves work with issues in the latest version and 11b gives me always the same path, no matter the choices, something's wrong with this build.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Old saves work with issues in the latest version and 11b gives me always the same path, no matter the choices, something's wrong with this build.
No, nothing is wrong with the build... old saves will load but they WILL be borked, they simply won't work. The variables changed from stringed to boolean therefore they are NOT compatible (for instance "yes" and "no" were change to True and False respectively). You are always getting the "same path" since all your old save variables are basically False when the current code reads it. Start a new play from the very beginning, and see above post for guidance if you aren't using the mod. Regards.

Reactions: MilfMaster90

h0Ws?!

Jan 7, 2020
Sancho1969 Don't get me wrong, I didn't want to sound like an asshole or something in the previous post, I just love your work and wanted to make sure that I played the latest version that I was looking forward to.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Sancho1969 Don't get me wrong, I didn't want to sound like an asshole or something in the previous post, I just love your work and wanted to make sure that I played the latest version that I was looking forward to.
No.. I didn't take you that way at all, we're good bud... no problem at all. I was only attempting to clarify my brief previous post which I then realized required expansion so everyone could benefit from understanding how the branches work. Once we get future updates I'll certainly be able to revise the mod's ChoiceGuide to be more clear.

• Red Heart
Reactions: h0Ws?!

MilfMaster90

Sep 26, 2017
No, nothing is wrong with the build... old saves will load but they WILL be borked, they simply won't work. The variables changed from stringed to boolean therefore they are NOT compatible (for instance "yes" and "no" were change to True and False respectively). You are always getting the "same path" since all your old save variables are basically False when the current code reads it. Start a new play from the very beginning, and see above post for guidance if you aren't using the mod. Regards.
I started a new game and I'm always on Selina path which is weird... I think I have to delete my old saves cuz they might mess up with this new version.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I started a new game and I'm always on Selina path which is weird... I think I have to delete my old saves cuz they might mess up with this new version.
Well, technically you don't have to delete your old saves (although they will do you no good), you simply can't load them (they are indeed useless now). That is to say that if you started a fresh playthrough, you being on a certain path has nothing to do with saves on your system that you never loaded into the current session.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
I'll not criticize dev or his game anymore.
Too late...
both Harem and NTR ...this, this idea never work-out for anyone.
The problem when one uses absolute terms such as always or "never" is that they paint themselves into a corner and look foolish. An advanced search using the TAGS "NTR" and "Harem" proves you wrong. Another advanced search using the tags "Harem" and "Swinging" also proves your wrong. For example, "Desert Stalker" is a very popular game on this site.
people's get more pissed off with this ntr and harem mix than normal ntr game. atleast they knows what they are playing. i haven't played ...
First, some people may, but not all people. Second, I can understand you don't know what you're playing given that you've admitted you haven't played the game. Your loss. It's not perfect, but it's worth a try. As for me, I really dislike most harem games because there is no suspense, no tension in the story. But at least I try them before I comment.

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
I'll not criticize dev or his game anymore. they both had enough of criticism. I will just say one thing that if Dev feels that he can take along both Harem and NTR ( whatever this is sharing or swinging), then it is his misunderstanding. many devlopers had tried doing this, this idea never work-out for anyone. people's get more pissed off with this ntr and harem mix than normal ntr game. atleast they knows what they are playing. i haven't played but read most of the comments, i never been that much confused after watching this thread. i was like can i try or is it only for ntr lover and who don't mind. i decided not to try this one . this game is clearly not for me, as i don't want to see other dicks in action besides MC. but i tried his other game, this one looks more promising, something that i can enjoy. hoping it will remain exclusive for non ntr player. i wish you all the best for this journey and i must say you are very talented in this field.
Don't you think it's a bit nonsensical to facepalm comments without even playing the game and knowing what's going on in the game?

This game isn't exclusively a harem game. It never was. It's just another ending that you are going to get in the game.

The "dicks" you are talking about aren't even considered NTR by the most hardcore NTR haters here. The guy with dick shares his mother and sister with the MC. And even that plot has been made optional in (0.11a), around 3 months ago.

The NTR thing they keep talking about is the girlfriend sleeping with her mother.

And the comment of mine you've facepalmed has a proper explanation on why that plotline isn't NTR.

This is the case with many people here. At least in the case of reviewers. I have seen multiple reviews where they didn't even play the game and just gave it 1-2 stars by reading past reviews. Literally rehashing the same thing.

There is no beating around the bush or trying to find a way to escape this. I've always been straight with this.
If you are still trying to find a way to shit on this game, then it's a "YOU" problem. Not mine.

I appreciate that you've liked our other game and think I'm talented in this field. Really, thank you.

I would offer you to play this game at least. Then go ahead and facepalm whatever you want.

To anyone complaining about having women with big tits - I politely ask you to jog off. This game has multiple screenshots, tags, genres mentioning big tits, big ass. If you are still going to play and complain about big tits, big ass, curvy women, then please jog off from this thread.

Those who are still lurking around this thread after two years, popping up with NTR related responses whenever there's a new update - Please jog off.

leffs

Oct 16, 2019
There are better filehosts than the avaibles ones.Like: gofile, pixeldrain, anonfiles. Those are terribles. Really crappy speeds and i'm not asking for nothing like NOPY, but, at least something around 1mb. Getting 200 kb/s is ridiculous.

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
I can provide Google Drive link. But if too many people download then it will get paused for a while. There are workarounds for it on youtube.

PC & Linux :
MAC :

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
There are better filehosts than the avaibles ones.Like: gofile, pixeldrain, anonfiles. Those are terribles. Really crappy speeds and i'm not asking for nothing like NOPY, but, at least something around 1mb. Getting 200 kb/s is ridiculous.
What about MEGA? Granted you need to do the old 509 dance where you use a download manager that's not fazed by the API preemptively warning of the file stalling (so JDownloader's out) as well as being able to continue on missing chunks (megatools does both) and furthermore a way to change your IP by using a VPN or – in case of most European countries – redialing you PPPoE connection, the speed was terrific. :geek:

3.50 star(s) 92 Votes