Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
You are using the mod. The original game doesn't have the patch. If you see "Incest Patch" on the screen then it means the game is patched. Sanchomod probably has the patch baked in it.

I think I've played all the paths but I still don't see new content, could it be that the Incest Patch doesn't let me see it?
The new content is in "I want Ella to come here" choice.

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
You are using the mod. The original game doesn't have the patch. If you see "Incest Patch" on the screen then it means the game is patched. Sanchomod probably has the patch baked in it.

The new content is in "I want Ella to come here" choice.
no game screen «Incest Patch»

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I see that it's the rpyc file.
You need to download the patch, which is rpy file.
Yep, I realized after I distributed links that I forgot the rpy file so I removed the "No patch needed" disclaimer on the mod page when I released the update. I'll correct that on next revision though.

Hey y'all: Until then OEM unmodded or Sancho modded requires patch to fully function.

For those confused or want to know where to get v0.11x content, see the post here for clear visual. Basically 11a is via one route, 11b is via another route. That means that the other two routes are pending future updates. That's the basic synopsis. Regards.

Reactions: DeafPerv

DickBobyson

Dec 25, 2018
It still amazes me people whine and complain about the ass and tit sizes. Doesnt matter the game, context, anything, they will bitch about it. Did you not see the screenshots? You knew exactly what you were getting into. Complete morons. Thats like going into a futa game or something and complaining there is futa. it makes no sense.

BTW dev, love the butt sizes. many devs appreciate boob sizes but seems a lot forget about the butt.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
It still amazes me people whine and complain about the ass and tit sizes. Doesnt matter the game, context, anything, they will bitch about it. Did you not see the screenshots? You knew exactly what you were getting into. Complete morons. Thats like going into a futa game or something and complaining there is futa. it makes no sense.

BTW dev, love the butt sizes. many devs appreciate boob sizes but seems a lot forget about the butt.
True story. I prefer more average women or at least a variety, so when I see the previews only have big ass/big tits, I usually avoid the game unless it has something I might be interested in.

On that note, Selina is a goddess and I would play this just for her.

• Red Heart

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018

It is really strange when you see 1* or 2* reviews complaining about things that are already tagged in the game, and when you report those reviews, they don't get deleted.
"OOh I don't like big tits" - Then don't fucking play games that have big tits. Utter nonsense and intentionally trying to review bomb a game.

I'm glad that you appreciate the big assets as much as I do ;)

True story. I prefer more average women or at least a variety, so when I see the previews only have big ass/big tits, I usually avoid the game unless it has something I might be interested in.

The thing with adult games is that the size will always get more priority due to the massive demand and popularity.
I also like average sized games. But this game is a fantasy game and felt it's better to have more girls with bigger tits and asses.

Our other game has more average sized woman. But again, average in AVN is still big irl.

DEVs! Amazing work.

If I get it right it is a couple making this game? Would be really cool to know more about you two
Thank you!

Yes, we are a couple. We've recently gotten married. "It Was Raining That Night" is my wife's idea. She came up with it when my hard drive died and I lost all the files of this game. She helps me with character creation, scene creation.

Akkido

Mar 14, 2018
Getting an error with the image.rpa file. Should I just download the whole thing again, or can someone maybe post the file directly?

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Getting an error with the image.rpa file. Should I just download the whole thing again, or can someone maybe post the file directly?
Well, regardless of version (original, hq compression, compression) it's the heaviest file, practically dictating this game's size. The trouble of posting it separately far outweighs any gains on your part – so downloading again, it is.

DickBobyson

Dec 25, 2018

what makes it even worse is when someone complains that all the models have "tractor tire tits" (whatever the hell thats suppose to mean) and huge butts, meanwhile, there are characters like Rylie, Kylie, and Selena that have fairly normal/realistic proportions. And yet still complain. They contradict themselves.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
what makes it even worse is when someone complains that all the models have "tractor tire tits" (whatever the hell thats suppose to mean) and huge butts, meanwhile, there are characters like Rylie, Kylie, and Selena that have fairly normal/realistic proportions. And yet still complain. They contradict themselves.
yess...and those are probably my fav characters too :)

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
Okay I just downloaded again the latest version of this game..
and can I just say

HOW HAPPY MY HEART IS RIGHT NOW.. other than this awesome game keeps giving amazing updates..
BUT ABOVE ALL. The Dev and his wife are doing so much better right now..

My first time playing this game.. I was heartbroken and got my eyes real wet because of the message from the dev in the start of the game.. like those were very cruel times, everywhere in the world, and well I can't say things didn't become more cruel these days with the ongoing war in Europe.. but the thing is, fracture by fracture, in some other parts of the world, in some walks of life.. there is healing..

And fast forward to now, my heart is just rejoicing to learn that things turned around so much better for the dev and his wife.
You guys are living proofs that Life does not get easier.. we learn to be resilient and become stronger to face what's never easy.
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE MR. AND MRS!!!
DeafPervs

You guys are amazing.. your work is amazing..
Much #Love and #Respect for you all :):love:

3.50 star(s) 92 Votes