Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Made a poll.
Give your vote.
About the poll: make optional seems better to avoid the angry of some players, but i hope that Alison keep her "villain" path trying destroy MC-Ella relationship while manipulate and gaslight her daughters even without their sexual relationship.

ShiroObake

Mar 30, 2020
You have to play Selina-Veronica-Ella (UK) route for the update. Click on "I want Ella to come here".

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
just to confirm so im not missing anything, even though its there im plain writing, there is indeed, NO, new content on i want selena path?

as well, how do we all for those of us who went that route about accepting veronica in with selina? in the sancho mod it says its safer to deny her but like, come on, momma veronica is hot, and i feel like a shit bag for denying her anyway. lol.

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Well man, like your game even if i dont understand all sh**t that going on in here)))) But i have question, we have 4 choices 1.E,2.S,3.You and girls go to E,4. E go to you and girls. And Daddy girl coment your choices like you can choose be horny animal and try to build a harem or you can choose E or S and that feed love not lust so evil grandma can go to nursing home and teens love conquer all))). At least that what i understand from her monologue before choices. I tried 3 from four and them, all got me confused. First i go vith S path, thinkin that we be like V,S, Love route and CH,R will be safe cos its some love route. Skiping bad break up scene(he realy can send text it vill be not that bad), so you and S lovely dovely and you diside include V or not, S talk about it and not against it now when you choose her. So i deside let V in fan cos i realy like her more than all other girls and bam all goes sh**t. Grandma have pover boost and Daddy girl with R disapointed. Than i chose go to E with girls and again all goes Sh**t with no V fan at all! Then i chose E go to us and have some V action at lust and S go upset and angry. Than ufter fan S again go upset and author give me torment 1 part of me(nice guy) want to go after S to make all clear. And another (V fan) just want again have fan with V and again all goes sh**t. So AFTER i be V fan i chose nice guy path and all sims fine( i dont realy care what hapend with E find out) we even low kick grandma plans with Baby somehow. So after all this text My question is why when i chouse V all goes sh**t? Do game will have some path with V,S,Daddy girl and maybe R when all dont go sh**t again? Or even with V?
It's not only the choices you make after picking 1 of 4 that matter. The choices before that matter as well. Like what you did with Cathy and Tana matters. There are ways to make love with both Selina and Veronica in the "I want Selina" path. There are multiple endings. The same goes for all the other paths. Some already have multiple LI content, some yet to have them (Like the latest update).

just to confirm so im not missing anything, even though its there im plain writing, there is indeed, NO, new content on i want selena path?

as well, how do we all for those of us who went that route about accepting veronica in with selina? in the sancho mod it says its safer to deny her but like, come on, momma veronica is hot, and i feel like a shit bag for denying her anyway. lol.
No, there is no new content on the "I want Selina" path.

To get Selina and Veronica in the "I want Selina" path -> Leave her (Don't have sex with Tana) -> Stay with Veronica -> Accept Veronica's feelings for you

Reactions: snakeplisskin

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
Made a poll.
Give your vote.
Question about this;
Do you want the Ella-Madison relationship to be made optional?

Optional as in the relationship between Ella-Madison still happens, but the player doesn't see it?
Or
Optional as in, there is not and has not been any type of sexual relationship between Ella-Madison?

I ask because the 'Optional' fisting scene was very much a case of choosing to "watch it happen" or just "look away" (which gave the impression that it still happened, it was just off-screen).

I would recommend that if you do decide to go ahead with this change (make it optional), you make it truly and clearly avoidable (as in it doesn't/didn't happen under that option choice).

Otherwise, you will likely find that you have done a lot of coding/rendering/rewriting to arrive at exactly the same problems/debates/issues with the game that you already have.

Best of Luck!

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Question about this;
Do you want the Ella-Madison relationship to be made optional?

Optional as in the relationship between Ella-Madison still happens, but the player doesn't see it?
Or
Optional as in, there is not and has not been any type of sexual relationship between Ella-Madison?

I ask because the 'Optional' fisting scene was very much a case of choosing to "watch it happen" or just "look away" (which gave the impression that it still happened, it was just off-screen).

I would recommend that if you do decide to go ahead with this change (make it optional), you make it truly and clearly avoidable (as in it doesn't/didn't happen under that option choice).

Otherwise, you will likely find that you have done a lot of coding/rendering/rewriting to arrive at exactly the same problems/debates/issues with the game that you already have.

Best of Luck!
If the relationship itself is made optional, then nothing happens between them if you want it to be.
Either you enable the relationship or disable it.

Reactions: EJW and hobobobb

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
if the ella/maddison relationship becomes avoidable is there still other unavoidable sharing/swinging/ntr including with other females?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
And so it begins....

Once you change one thing they demand changes to other things and pretty soon it's no longer the story we had.

Taking bets now we end up with another generic harem game because once Madisons been changed, Jasons will be next, then his family, then the mother, then Lilia and then they will want the bad ends changed.

Then people hate multiple playthroughs so the 2 different harems will have to be joined and we are now down to 1 ending from the 4 planned.

Not saying that as a dig, saying that because it's what will happen.

The floodgates are open, now everything will need to be changed to keep them happy.

It was a good 4 years with a unique story, ahh well.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
And so it begins....

Once you change one thing they demand changes to other things and pretty soon it's no longer the story we had.

Taking bets now we end up with another generic harem game because once Madisons been changed, Jasons will be next, then his family, then the mother, then Lilia and then they will want the bad ends changed.

Then people hate multiple playthroughs so the 2 different harems will have to be joined and we are now down to 1 ending from the 4 planned.

The floodgates are open, now everything will need to be changed to keep them happy.

was that based on what i said i havnt played the game i just want to know what im signing up for before i do dont want suprises based on what your saying i assume there are LI's with other people that cant be avoided?

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
And so it begins....

Avaron,

Nothing changes from the planned endings.

Everything goes as planned.

What I'm adding is extra content on top of the existing ones.

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
if the ella/maddison relationship becomes avoidable is there still other unavoidable sharing/swinging/ntr including with other females?
There's none. The sharing part has already been made avoidable.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I'm all for optional content. Let those who hate it avoid it and those who enjoy it continue to do so. As much as I dislike lesbian stuff, I'm probably just going to keep playing with their relationship on, just because it comes with an actual story and keeps things interesting.

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
I'm conflicted. I understand why Madison is the way she is because of the abuse and degradation she gets and it's my nature to look first if the person is redeemable(Is there a path to redemption through love and kindness despite her crazy ways?). I'm a compassionate and forgiving person. Keep in mind I haven't played this game for some time and my memory is terrible(could be I never chose the other paths as well), but I don't remember Jason being killed; all I can remember is him diddling Tanya and his mom and sister and them being corrupted and insatiable(by the way not a fan of sharing them with Jason I don't remember the ntr being optional either, but please enlighten me.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
And so it begins....

Who's 'They'?

For myself, I was asking for clarification on what 'optional' meant to the Dev (Which they answered, so thanks for that Dev)

Joking aside, as a general rule, I agree with the idea of a Dev doing "What they planned" even if it's not something I will $upport.

There are always exceptions for corrections/alterations of things like "plot holes", Technical issues and to fix some otherwise glaring omissions or jumps in/poorly described logic. Or in response to feedback for what might be a "better" way to do something, (both code and story-wise).

But I would agree that It is very much a slippery slope to start changing things at the whims of players. This is something to be done with an abundance of caution, to be sure.

However, in this case, I think the idea of making the whole Ella-Maddison 'thing' optional, seems more like adding a new play route or path, to an already existing game. Like the game had 4 way's to reach the end and the Dev is asking if a 5th would be welcome to players (and from the votes so far, this does seem to be the case).

3.50 star(s) 92 Votes