Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC: Yes, I know long distance relationships with extended family in tow are all over the place.
Look at these scenes tho, she is all worth the cumming and throbbing we are gonna have cum next update.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: DeafPerv

Demnor

Apr 12, 2020
When will you get a SubscribeStar account? I am supporting you on Patreon, but I figure sooner or later their kink-police will find something wrong with your games and I'd rather support on SubscribeStar if I can.

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
When will you get a SubscribeStar account? I am supporting you on Patreon, but I figure sooner or later their kink-police will find something wrong with your games and I'd rather support on SubscribeStar if I can.
I've responded to your question on Patreon.

Reactions: Demnor

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Like a virgin, hon! Hon!
Loved for the very first time!
Like a viiiIIIiiirgin,
feel your heart beat, throbbing mine!
Like a virgin! OooooOOOoooooo! Like a virgin!

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
Looking forward to the next update! I didn't play the most recent one yet because I couldn't remember if I made the decision involving it or not lol.

Meh, I'll probably just start a new playthrough upon next update anyway.

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
Isn't that Madison? I don't remember much about the MC aunt.

Looks like she's giving a blowjob so it's more than just seen her naked.
No, her name I don't remember, but she's a really hot redhead who usually appears naked, but doesn't have a single sex scene so far... She's a photographer (if I remember) and knows Madison.
Captureghkkkkhfddhf.jpg

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
No, her name I don't remember, but she's a really hot redhead who usually appears naked, but doesn't have a single sex scene so far... She's a photographer (if I remember) and knows Madison.
View attachment 1830946
Yeah, I remember she had to leave because the goddess (can't remember her name), was going to use her against the MC.

The woman from the previous attachment looks more like Madison; she's blonde and has the same hairstyle.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
View attachment 1830946
Yeah, I remember she had to leave because the goddess (can't remember her name), was going to use her against the MC.

The woman from the previous attachment looks more like Madison; she's blonde and has the same hairstyle.
Yes, the aunt went into hiding right around the time her sister went missing since they both were involved with Lileva. Depending on if you are playing the UK or USA branching path, you will see her being developed further into the story. The dev assured me on their discord there is a lot of story left to be told and to be patient, as she will be also be included as part of the harem along with her sister and Cherry. The rest of the girls in the harem will be chosen depending on the path the player chooses (solo vs. harem).

Reactions: Dedingovi

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Yes, the aunt went into hiding right around the time her sister went missing since they both were involved with Lileva. Depending on if you are playing the UK or USA branching path, you will see her being developed further into the story. The dev assured me on their discord there is a lot of story left to be told and to be patient, as she will be also be included as part of the harem along with her sister and Cherry. The rest of the girls in the harem will be chosen depending on the path the player chooses (solo vs. harem).
Yeah, I imagine there's much to be told. Lileva is still too powerful and the MC still needs to free his mom.

There's also the conflict with Madison having sex with her daughters... though with the changes the developers had to do after the backlash from fans I don't know what to expect now.

Reactions: monk456

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Well thank god for the optional ella and madison bs scenes

Madison is a antagonist for sure and she has a way too crazy attitude in general forcing sex to the younger sibling of ella

But i blame Ella more since she didnt resist madison at all ... but still kept saying oh i love the mc i cant wait to see the mc

At least her younger sister tried to put up a little fight

But Ella did it witout even blinking a eye

So yeah im pleased that it became optional otherwise i would have said bye bye to both ella and madison

Now with this optional thing i might consider taking Ella but keeping madison far away from her

3.50 star(s) 92 Votes