Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rash69

Jul 6, 2017
Now the dev has got to spread his time to make 3 extra paths going forward for the 3 of 4 main routes that has Ella in it to account for those that have the Madison relationship and those that don't as well, making advance in each person's chosen path slower.

Changing stiff due to "pressure" almost always leads to a net loss rather than a net gain in players. Oh well, it's the dev's call.
Well I defiantly don't want to or have the time to go through all 4 paths again maybe he should let you jump to the path at tthe start if you have already played

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
There's still no sex scene involving the aunt... man this is so bizarre. I went to check the new update in hopes of having something, but guess what? There was nothing about her, there is simply still no sex scene for a character that has been present since the first update in 2018... with each update that passes it seems that the aunt is just an insignificant extra, even though she is the aunt of the protagonist and one of the hottest characters in this game

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
So a game that has already been rebooted once for...reasons, getting updates once every blue moon, now has even more routes being developed to accommodate snowflakes.

Yet another wtf were you thinking moment. If there was a checklist to predict the inevitable yellow thread tag, this would have already checked like 90%....

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Seducing the Devil [v0.11c] [DeafPervs]

COMPRESSED

SIZE: ~ 377 MB

PC / MAC: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Gigui, help me out for a second. What ver of RenPy was the OEM? I ask since the mod relies on the original version used and it seems as this compressed is an older build than the last release. Thank you in advance. BTW, I appreciate you re-archiving for distribution convenience, sincerely.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Excellent.
Got it DL'ing and will be playing soon as the Sancho Mod updates. <3

Also, I find it hilarious that the dev's have pledged to start providing the sex sound effects themselves for the audio if they hit a certain threshold on Patreon. I've heard of only fans, but OnlyDev's sounds interesting. xDD

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Can someone with the uncompressed version please attach their "log.txt" file? I'd sincerely appreciate it. Just one person please, I need the info or I'm roadblocked and it's getting late here. Thank you.

Reason: The compressed is reporting RenPy v7.3.5 which won't play nice with SanchoGallery unless I code it to do so, along with other features needing to be dumbed-down. This is an older build than I have from the previous versions of the VN and need to verify before I go knee-deep and waste hours of work for nothing. Thanks again.

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
is there a sex scene of the mc and the mother in this update?

in serjlimonoff's list there is still no sex in the game between the mc and the mother
I haven't played the most recent update, but it seems unlikely for obvious reasons, if I'm remembering correctly. It's been a while.

I imagine going to the source thread for confirmation (which you just received) is a more reliable way to confirm than a colossal mega thread attempting to balance many games lol.

If you trust that megathread over the people at the actual source, then just play the damn game and see for yourself the person you quoted is indeed correct.

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
Sorry if I'm beating a dead horse but, even looking at the reviews/comments, there's still some contention/argument about it; is the only definite NTR with Ella and Madison? And that's now avoidable? I read a few times that there's borderline NTR stuff as well-scenes to cause jealousy/etc-that true, too, even on the non-sharing path? Hate to be that guy but I've been burned before on these games by just trusting the comments that say such content is/isn't there so I'd appreciate anyone's time/answer(s).
Again sorry if it feels like I'm
horse-dead.gif

killer 13

May 14, 2022
I haven't played the most recent update, but it seems unlikely for obvious reasons, if I'm remembering correctly. It's been a while.

I imagine going to the source thread for confirmation (which you just received) is a more reliable way to confirm than a colossal mega thread attempting to balance many games lol.

If you trust that megathread over the people at the actual source, then just play the damn game and see for yourself the person you quoted is indeed correct.

he updated the list but i still have doubts and the only way to get them out is to play the game

I will in this

sdawg1234

Dec 1, 2019
Yea....I'm just going to stick with my UK save going forward. I didn't start over so I'm assuming I'm on the original version, but it is such a mess in that family I'll just stay with Selina. Looking forward to that path getting updated.

Mr_PacMan

May 31, 2017
Had this error when loading the game

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Could not load from archive Gallery.rpyc.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\SeducingTheDevil-0.11c-pc\SeducingTheDevil-0.11c-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\SeducingTheDevil-0.11c-pc\SeducingTheDevil-0.11c-pc\renpy\main.py", line 422, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\SeducingTheDevil-0.11c-pc\SeducingTheDevil-0.11c-pc\renpy\script.py", line 275, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\SeducingTheDevil-0.11c-pc\SeducingTheDevil-0.11c-pc\renpy\script.py", line 690, in load_appropriate_file
raise Exception("Could not load from archive %s." % (lastfn,))
Exception: Could not load from archive Gallery.rpyc.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606

Thu Jun 02 09:32:36 2022
probably due to using outdated mod on updated game

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
is there a sex scene of the mc and the mother in this update?

in serjlimonoff's list there is still no sex in the game between the mc and the mother
There's been a sex scene between the MC and his mother in the game for a long, long time.
His mother, is Cherry's mother. Cherry, is their daughter.

Reactions: DeafPerv

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Can someone with the uncompressed version please attach their "log.txt" file? I'd sincerely appreciate it. Just one person please, I need the info or I'm roadblocked and it's getting late here. Thank you.

Reason: The compressed is reporting RenPy v7.3.5 which won't play nice with SanchoGallery unless I code it to do so, along with other features needing to be dumbed-down. This is an older build than I have from the previous versions of the VN and need to verify before I go knee-deep and waste hours of work for nothing. Thanks again.
It's Ren'Py 7.3.5.606

3.50 star(s) 92 Votes