Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
I hate it when that happens :confused:
Wasn't a huge fan of the relationship but didn't dislike it that much; in a game where you have to face a goddess of lust, and where incest is one of the major themes, to the point you got your mom pregnant and she gave birth to a demon... seeing a broken mom that consoles herself with her daughters didn't seen that much of a problem to me.

Of course, it was kinda strange seeing Ella saying how she loved the MC and wanted to be with him, but was also having sex with her mom and even enjoying it, but I always thought once the MC arrived to USA he was going to discover what was happening there, and with the help of Cherry, try to fix the whole situation of Ella's family and confront the father, who is the one responsible of Madison's corruption.

Reactions: Onetogo

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Madison gets corrupted by the hubby and in turn Madison corrupts Ella and her sister fucked up family right there :ROFLMAO:

But yeah like i said thank god for that optional path to say nope

Normally i enjoy some girl on girl fun

But the way it was presented was a no go

Like at least the sister resisted a bit at first

But Ella didnt resist at all and still was saying the bs about loving the mc and wanting to be with him

If Ella at least resisted a bit at the beginning then it wouldnt have been such a big deal

But she gave in willingly so that was what pissed me off the most

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
Been enjoying the new content, not sure if i have seen it all yet. This is still easily in my top 3 games keep up the good work

• Red Heart
Reactions: DeafPerv

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I'm going to see if I can make that "Madison patch" conditional in the mod so maybe I can allow your saves to work... maybe. I'll know once I dig into it. If I can sort something out in a few hours then it's game on. I've done trickier shit in the past but no promises.

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Would appreciate more support on our page.
We are doing monthly updates now but with a very limited time.
More support means we reduce our workload in our current jobs and invest more time in the games.
We want to finish this game as soon as possible and then move on to a newly planned project.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Would appreciate more support on our page.
We are doing monthly updates now but with a very limited time.
More support means we reduce our workload in our current jobs and invest more time in the games.
We want to finish this game as soon as possible and then move on to a newly planned project.
Monthly? Ah hell, there goes the rest of my free time. Consider bi-monthly or quarterly for my sanity :ROFLMAO:

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
lol I am definitely NOT a fan of Madison's new look. I don't even know why she had to be changed. Her new model just looks mediocre and low quality compared to all the other characters. Like just look at the scene where she is side by side with Diana. It's like 2 characters from different games.

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
Do I really have to start over? I think this is stupid if you didn't like the Madison stuff why not skip through it and not read the dialog?
If have to restart this again I don't think it would worth it for me.
Now the dev has got to spread his time to make 3 extra paths going forward for the 3 of 4 main routes that has Ella in it to account for those that have the Madison relationship and those that don't as well, making advance in each person's chosen path slower.

Changing stiff due to "pressure" almost always leads to a net loss rather than a net gain in players. Oh well, it's the dev's call.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
Now the dev has got to spread his time to make 3 extra paths going forward for the 3 of 4 main routes that has Ella in it to account for those that have the Madison relationship and those that don't as well, making advance in each person's chosen path slower.

Changing stiff due to "pressure" almost always leads to a net loss rather than a net gain in players. Oh well, it's the dev's call.
probably a good call when 3/4 of players answered to make it optional

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Seducing the Devil [v0.11b] [DeafPervs] – Compressed
FYI bud, CJ over in the GC Request thread pinged you to see if you wanted it. I'm sure he'll do it if you want to pass. Just letting you know in case you miss his ping. Regards.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Well thank god for the optional ella and madison bs scenes

Madison is a antagonist for sure and she has a way too crazy attitude in general forcing sex to the younger sibling of ella

But i blame Ella more since she didnt resist madison at all ... but still kept saying oh i love the mc i cant wait to see the mc

At least her younger sister tried to put up a little fight

But Ella did it witout even blinking a eye

So yeah im pleased that it became optional otherwise i would have said bye bye to both ella and madison

Now with this optional thing i might consider taking Ella but keeping madison far away from her
Take them all including Ella's sisters and Madison. Just use Madison as a sex slave to abuse.

• Haha
Reactions: michael1984
3.50 star(s) 92 Votes