Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Okay I just downloaded again the latest version of this game..
and can I just say

HOW HAPPY MY HEART IS RIGHT NOW.. other than this awesome game keeps giving amazing updates..
BUT ABOVE ALL. The Dev and his wife are doing so much better right now..

My first time playing this game.. I was heartbroken and got my eyes real wet because of the message from the dev in the start of the game.. like those were very cruel times, everywhere in the world, and well I can't say things didn't become more cruel these days with the ongoing war in Europe.. but the thing is, fracture by fracture, in some other parts of the world, in some walks of life.. there is healing..

And fast forward to now, my heart is just rejoicing to learn that things turned around so much better for the dev and his wife.
You guys are living proofs that Life does not get easier.. we learn to be resilient and become stronger to face what's never easy.
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE MR. AND MRS!!!
DeafPervs

You guys are amazing.. your work is amazing..
Much #Love and #Respect for you all :):love:
Thank you so much.
Really appreciate your kinds words.
LoveyouKissGIF.gif

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
If you like this game then please leave a review. This thread has been review bombed multiple times already.
As a result, many people don't play this after seeing the rating.

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
We are past the spoiler phase by now.
Let me ask you a question.

Why did Madison kill Jason?

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
I haven't got that far but id have to agree she is a massive cunt and she prolly killed him to tie up loose ends or maybe she is just a massive asshole who knows how that crazy witch thinks

Reactions: DeafPerv

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
Glad the devs got their lives sorted out and are hopefully in a good place.

I hope we get pregnancy option with our LI in this game. It would fit with the messed up world that is going on in this game.

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Is this version supposed to end at the hospital scene cus I feel like I'm trippin
You have to play Selina-Veronica-Ella (UK) route for the update. Click on "I want Ella to come here".

Glad the devs got their lives sorted out and are hopefully in a good place.

I hope we get pregnancy option with our LI in this game. It would fit with the messed up world that is going on in this game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The upcoming update, or the one just released? Cause the one just released, I need to make sure I did everything right. Can't miss out on that!

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
We are past the spoiler phase by now.
Let me ask you a question.

Why did Madison kill Jason?
I see it as he was just a pawn who had served his purpose and was now expandable. She doesn't like loose ends and he was a loose end.

Last edited:

davildante

Apr 24, 2017
Well man, like your game even if i dont understand all sh**t that going on in here)))) But i have question, we have 4 choices 1.E,2.S,3.You and girls go to E,4. E go to you and girls. And Daddy girl coment your choices like you can choose be horny animal and try to build a harem or you can choose E or S and that feed love not lust so evil grandma can go to nursing home and teens love conquer all))). At least that what i understand from her monologue before choices. I tried 3 from four and them, all got me confused. First i go vith S path, thinkin that we be like V,S, Love route and CH,R will be safe cos its some love route. Skiping bad break up scene(he realy can send text it vill be not that bad), so you and S lovely dovely and you diside include V or not, S talk about it and not against it now when you choose her. So i deside let V in fan cos i realy like her more than all other girls and bam all goes sh**t. Grandma have pover boost and Daddy girl with R disapointed. Than i chose go to E with girls and again all goes Sh**t with no V fan at all! Then i chose E go to us and have some V action at lust and S go upset and angry. Than ufter fan S again go upset and author give me torment 1 part of me(nice guy) want to go after S to make all clear. And another (V fan) just want again have fan with V and again all goes sh**t. So AFTER i be V fan i chose nice guy path and all sims fine( i dont realy care what hapend with E find out) we even low kick grandma plans with Baby somehow. So after all this text My question is why when i chouse V all goes sh**t? Do game will have some path with V,S,Daddy girl and maybe R when all dont go sh**t again? Or even with V?

Reactions: Josie5213
3.50 star(s) 92 Votes