Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod

Good evening fellow members and refined degenerates. I wanted to post a quick thank you for all the love and kindness fans of StD have shown. In less than 18hrs folks have DL'd the mod well into 5 digit range which is massively more than it's initial release (I actually thought I messed up by spending all the hours creating the mod). I must mention Blazing-Sun and Moffy for the initial request which I showed reluctance to do but they are very supportive fans of the mod so I decided to do the work. I'd also like to express my appreciation to DeafPervs who's complexity in storytelling and coding is growing exponentially. This dev has a very bright future imho... a dev that is learning by doing and not "borrowing" script like many of the more popular devs I've studied scripts of (you'd be surprised at who's on the "naughty" list of excessive "borrowing", very surprised).

Anyway I digress as is typical after a few Crown & Cokes but sincerely wanted to express my appreciation of the moral support and I truly hope that my work not only brings some extra benefit to your experience but also brings some additional exposure to this title and to a well deserving developer. You folks are awesome.

Kind regards as always, wishing all the best to you and yours. -Sancho

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Bah, not sure I can continue this Novella. First it was confusing, but I got through it(back and forth and here & there was jarring). Then I'm up to a point of a 4 way choice of what I want to do. Yes, I want to save my mother, yes I want to save my Succubus Daughter, yes I want my other ladies.

But this all makes it seem(Especially 4 big choices). I'm just screwed no matter what I pick. I may just stop there. lol.

Reactions: Onetogo

delacroix2

Nov 19, 2020
SanchoMod

Good evening fellow members and refined degenerates. I wanted to post a quick thank you for all the love and kindness fans of StD have shown. In less than 18hrs folks have DL'd the mod well into 5 digit range which is massively more than it's initial release (I actually thought I messed up by spending all the hours creating the mod). I must mention Blazing-Sun and Moffy for the initial request which I showed reluctance to do but they are very supportive fans of the mod so I decided to do the work. I'd also like to express my appreciation to DeafPervs who's complexity in storytelling and coding is growing exponentially. This dev has a very bright future imho... a dev that is learning by doing and not "borrowing" script like many of the more popular devs I've studied scripts of (you'd be surprised at who's on the "naughty" list of excessive "borrowing", very surprised).

Anyway I digress as is typical after a few Crown & Cokes but sincerely wanted to express my appreciation of the moral support and I truly hope that my work not only brings some extra benefit to your experience but also brings some additional exposure to this title and to a well deserving developer. You folks are awesome.

Kind regards as always, wishing all the best to you and yours. -Sancho
"refined degenerates"
How dare you!, I'm not refined!. Thanks for your work

Reactions: Sancho1969

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
The thing is you did the poll on patreon i bet if you did it on this site it would be overwhelming optional. The 27 votes are people that are for the story as is and not thinking of new players. And you admit you got a lot of backlash for the ntr and the people who dont want that wont be on your patreon. Optional is always the better pick if you want a bigger following and to reach more people.
if a poll ever did show up here it would probably need to be during the next release or something. if they did it now. chances are only people who see the notification/message about the poll will see it.

sdawg1234

Dec 1, 2019
Is the plot for this one confusing to anyone else, or am I just a dumbass?
I am also confused. I think I had it before but replaying it again I'm lost now. I don't get Madison's storyline anymore or Rachel's. I'll probably have to replay it slowly instead of speeding through to get to where it ended last time.

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
It's been a couple of days.
Those of you that played the update, how was it?
What did you think of the events that have taken place?
Use spoiler.

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
Прошло пару дней.
Те из вас, кто играл в обновление, как оно?
Что вы думаете о произошедших событиях?
Используйте спойлер.

[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
Question. The game already has a patch... why do we need an incest patch that is on the game page?

Last edited:

char_2.0

Jul 15, 2021
It's been a couple of days.
Those of you that played the update, how was it?
What did you think of the events that have taken place?
Use spoiler.
I think I've played all the paths but I still don't see new content, could it be that the Incest Patch doesn't let me see it?

3.50 star(s) 92 Votes