Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
DeafPervs I cannot express how proud I am of you converting all your variables. Well done. I'll message you with some other efficiencies you can implement after I'm done updating everything. These next tips I'll offer you will make all the time you took worth every minute. I'll be in touch. Kindest regards and again, well done.
Thank you very much for the suggestions. Stacking them up before "start" helped me a lot. Coding became a lot more efficient.

Reactions: lipe2410

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
To anyone who is not happy about the game breaking heavily this time :

This was a necessary measure that I had to take before the game got any further. I did a lot of clean-up this time to reduce the possibility of any further errors in the game. If you manage to get through this one, the likelihood is that your game won't break on the next update.

Start over, make all of your preferred choices, and save at this point :

1648541215748.png

This is the base. When I release the two other updates, pick them from here and continue.

To skip fast : Preferences > Skip > Unseen Text, After Choices

Press the skip button after making your preferred choice. You will be there in no time.

There are a few key events on the latest update. Give it a try.

Last edited:

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
I have a detailed explanation on this subject on my Patreon page.
I did a poll on this as well and the majority voted to keep the "Ella-Madison" relation as it is.

Now it's up to you to call it NTR game or not. I have no wish to add more to this. NTR discussion should be buried as deep as possible.

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
I did a poll on this as well and the majority voted to keep the "Ella-Madison" relation as it is.

Now it's up to you to call it NTR game or not. I have no wish to add more to this. NTR discussion should be buried as deep as possible.
You can beat around the bush and search for technicalities all you want or simply own the fact that you made a NTR game.You have unavoidable NTR/sharing/rape etc content so i dont really see how you're trying to justify it.. If you're not happy with the end result you can always remove the content but as it is the tags are more then justified.

Dec 8, 2020

The thing is you did the poll on patreon i bet if you did it on this site it would be overwhelming optional. The 27 votes are people that are for the story as is and not thinking of new players. And you admit you got a lot of backlash for the ntr and the people who dont want that wont be on your patreon. Optional is always the better pick if you want a bigger following and to reach more people.

chimidot

Oct 21, 2017
i started a new game and there was now new content. the game ends exactly when i enter in Ella's room where she has sex with her mother.. there is no new content advancing the story?

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
i started a new game and there was now new content. the game ends exactly when i enter in Ella's room where she has sex with her mother.. there is no new content advancing the story?
That path didn't get updated.
The update is on Selina-Veronica-Ella (UK) path. Ella comes to your place.

Reactions: chimidot

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
There IS new content, but realize the choices you make take you on different branches/paths. If you fubar the harem path too bad then you won't see the "new" content.

Edit: Nvrmnd...dev an I posted at same time :)

Reactions: chimidot

h0Ws?!

Jan 7, 2020
I played again from the beginning, I finished the game in the same place as the previous update, a pity because I had great hope that catching this "internet love" in bed would be an interesting thread.
So this 0.11b is just some fixes?

Sancho1969
Strange because I chose only with Ella and not a harem.
Which choice gives you an insight into the new content

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 92 Votes