Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hairy Pussy Lover

Jul 7, 2021
Old saves won't work with this update.
A new variable was added for Cherry that replaces her screen name from "Devil" to "Cherry" after you reach a certain point in the game.
Start over and skip everything until the new update starts.
Or you can simply freshen up your memory by playing the whole thing again.
Many things were added or removed in between. Some old choices have returned in the latest update as well.
good to know to not download !!!

bodyharvest

Feb 26, 2018
Okay I don't wanna be a whiny bitch, but with games this big the "old saves don't work" thing really aren't funny any more.
Are there no masterminds programmers who have a workaround for this?
This isn't the first time did happened to this game either. "Some old choices have returned..." Why?
Are we now at a point that with every new update we have to start from the beginning?

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Seducing the Devil [v0.11b] [DeafPervs] – Compressed

the one that kept most details
Win/Linux/Mac (Markets) v0.11b · · · (900.9 MiB :: 5.7 GiB)

the one that got compressed
Win/Linux v0.11b · · · (435.9 MiB :: 5.7 GiB)
Mac v0.11b · · · (401.6 MiB :: 5.66 GiB)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Caveat emptor.

Last edited:

KopengaKris

Sep 21, 2018

Win/Linux v0.11b · Pixeldrain · Workupload · (435.9 MiB :: 5.7 GiB)
Mac v0.11b · Pixeldrain · Workupload · (401.6 MiB :: 5.66 GiB)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.

Will also add a -q 90 version once it finishes. See below for difference:
Caveat emptor.
Hordragg Nice, thanks!

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
lol im confused, its the 2nd time ive downloaded a updated that hasnt progressed from the last point... am i missing something?

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020

Win/Linux v0.11b · Pixeldrain · Workupload · (435.9 MiB :: 5.7 GiB)
Mac v0.11b · Pixeldrain · Workupload · (401.6 MiB :: 5.66 GiB)

Will also add a -q 90 version once it finishes. See below for difference:
Caveat emptor.
It is very nice when professionals work in their field. THANK YOU GUYS.!!!!! (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Hordragg and XV71

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
lol im confused, its the 2nd time ive downloaded a updated that hasnt progressed from the last point... am i missing something?
That usually happens when you used a MOD that did not get updated yet, or in this case the OP says 'Old saves may not work' - so could be you have to start all over again.
Usually it is the MOD (or lack thereof) causing it though... :>)

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Look at the changelog. This update is for the path where MC don't go to EUA see Ella and she comes to UK to see him. Others paths don't get update yet

Reactions: D9074

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
DeafPervs good afternoon. If you don't mind I'd like to help point out massive coding inefficiencies you're using that will result in poor habits and possible severe aggravation during debugging phases.

I'll draft here but a few examples that start right at the beginning. I'll help you build an exhaustive list but this is just a few:
  • Declare ALL of your variables' defaults during load and before label start. This is basic and will potentially save you so much grief that I can't even stress enough it's importance. A prime example is the first variable the player encounters (besides inputting their custom name) is $ boner during the "jackoff" choice. This (and all other variables) are never defined defaults before their introduction and is considered very bad form... don't do that.
  • Logical conditionals can be very efficient and don't need to be isolated for each case. An example while you're checking for the patch existence:
  • Consider boolean or integer variables in lieu of string variables.
  • There's so much more but I really need to get started on this project.
Please take no offense as that is not the point nor intent of this post. I've been requested many times to write a SanchoMod multi-mod for your title and (if I do indeed proceed) that automatically (in my view) gives me a vested interest in both you and your product being produced to it's best. I'll respect your wishes and if you truly feel I'm out of line with this type of dialogue then I'll speak no more of it. Kind regards.
DeafPervs I cannot express how proud I am of you converting all your variables. Well done. I'll message you with some other efficiencies you can implement after I'm done updating everything. These next tips I'll offer you will make all the time you took worth every minute. I'll be in touch. Kindest regards and again, well done.

3.50 star(s) 92 Votes