Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
is there H scenes for mom and the sis yet?
MC doesn't have a sis.

His mother isn't around much either.

There is Jason's mother and sister, they have a few scenes. Selina and Veronica have scenes. None of those are related to the MC though.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Happy for a new update's arrive. This game is not perfect but a i have a soft spot for it. Hope for a new update in dev's other game now. Thak you very much.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
compressed please
Patience! Takes some time for the Compressors here on F95 to download the game(s) and compress them! They are great, but it does take time. Esp. if there are lots of image and videos. Should be here before long - they are already doing it! :>)

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Is this a start over situation? If I try to start from where I last saved (the MC walking towards the room where he hears something), I get an EOV screen.

If I go back to any save earlier, when "she" appears, every time she speaks the game crashes as this value is set wrong: KeyError: u'Devil_name'

I have not used any mods/cheats.

XV71

Feb 25, 2020
Is this a start over situation? If I try to start from where I last saved (the MC walking towards the room where he hears something), I get an EOV screen.

If I go back to any save earlier, when "she" appears, every time she speaks the game crashes as this value is set wrong: KeyError: u'Devil_name'

I have not used any mods/cheats.
1648492796167.png

handful

Jul 12, 2017
I've already uploaded it at my site but I still haven't gotten a reply from the admins on my ticket. Sorry.
i got an error message in my deluge client: rpdl.net: Error: Bad Request
any idea why?

edit: okay. after signing up and login to to your website re-downloaded it and now it works. thanks

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Old saves won't work with this update.
A new variable was added for Cherry that replaces her screen name from "Devil" to "Cherry" after you reach a certain point in the game.
Start over and skip everything until the new update starts.
Or you can simply freshen up your memory by playing the whole thing again.
Many things were added or removed in between. Some old choices have returned in the latest update as well.

3.50 star(s) 92 Votes