Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
Everyone! GO VOTE!
Excellent choice on the LED light bulbs.
1629650813211.png

Not alot of people pay much attention to light bulbs. An LED (light emitting diode) like the picture is known in the electrical community as "the eternal lightbulb."

Why? Because it lasts so long (some more advanced LEDs average as much as 50,000 hours! And some outlets have reported as high as 100,000!) You are more likely to die or move than need to replace that light bulb.

The average LED can cost about as much as 4$, but it's usually less depending on where you buy it from. CFLs are usually about 1-2 bucks, and therefore you'll be saving money initially. But CFLs will be replaced about 3 or even more times as much as an older model LED.

If you're still not sold on the potential of the LED bulb, consider your electricity bill. 27,000+ Lumens of light will only cost around 25 watts (that's 6 times the efficiency of an incandescent light bulb!) But for CFLs? Even in the more efficient ones, you're looking at 30 watts, but with that amount of lumens you're expected to go as high as 55 wats!

You can tell you have an LED very easily by simply touching the bulb after an hour of continued light. LEDs are usually not hot. CFLs get really hot, even smoke, and are far more likely to be a fire hazard. LED bulbs are also very durable by comparison.

However the one in the picture has filament, usually to accent the lighting the same way incandescent light bulbs do, but without the nasty low lifespan and poor efficiency. I would discourage this, as it's been attributed to eyestrain and headaches when the frequency of the resistive dropper fluctuates (although this usually only happens in the cheaper ones.) I would encourage the dev to remove the filament within the light bulbs for this reason.

Last edited:

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
Excellent choice on the LED light bulbs.
View attachment 1365839

Not alot of people pay much attention to light bulbs. An LED (light emitting diode) like the picture is known in the electrical community as "the eternal lightbulb."

Why? Because it lasts so long (some more advanced LEDs average as much as 50,000 hours! And some outlets have reported as high as 100,000!) You are more likely to die or move than need to replace that light bulb.

The average LED can cost about as much as 4$, but it's usually less depending on where you buy it from. CFLs are usually about 1-2 bucks, and therefore you'll be saving money initially. But CFLs will be replaced about 3 or even more times as much as an older model LED.

If you're still not sold on the potential of the LED bulb, consider your electricity bill. 27,000+ Lumens of light will only cost around 25 watts (that's 6 times the efficiency of an incandescent light bulb!) But for CFLs? Even in the more efficient ones, you're looking at 30 watts, but with that amount of lumens you're expected to go as high as 55 wats!

You can tell you have an LED very easily by simply touching the bulb after an hour of continued light. LEDs are usually not hot. CFLs get really hot, even smoke, and are far more likely to be a fire hazard. LED bulbs are also very durable by comparison.

However the one in the picture has filament, usually to accent the lighting the same way incandescent light bulbs do, but without the nasty low lifespan and poor efficiency. I would discourage this, as it's been attributed to eyestrain and headaches when the frequency of the resistive dropper fluctuates (although this usually only happens in the cheaper ones.) I would encourage the dev to remove the filament within the light bulbs for this reason.

Horny

Apr 26, 2017
Man, is Madison model going to be the same?

Before the crash and data loss, I really liked her bright white model, but now they kinda butchered it and made her the usual color (like Ella) even her nipples (and pubic hair) were better before they recreated, she looked way better before

I hope the devs can consider this the next update, would be great if they can restore her more to the older whiter version
Yea I gotta say I do like her old version more lol. I'll admit she is probably better looking now but previously she had the pale and bat shit crazy look which really played the part in setting the mood as a scary psychopath lunatic mother.

StephanieD9

Oct 20, 2020
Thank you ma man badnboujee! I've played this game like a year ago and i wanted to play again but didn't remember the name. And now i can play again! Hope it's fucked up like the last time i played. :sneaky:

Reactions: badnboujee

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
The NTR tag has been added.
FF/Lesbian "cucking" only gets a pass if both parties are love interests (ie, group/harem setups), however that isn't the case here. Additionally, the intentions of the LI are not taken into account for the NTR tag to be added (what VNDB would call type A/B/C are all covered under our NTR umbrella tag). Finally, although the protagonist isn't explicitly aware of the situation, it's enough for the player to be aware for the NTR tag to be added.

I hope that adequately explains our stance. The NTR tag was originally omitted due to the assumption of the harem setup, however that mistake has now been addressed.

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
The NTR tag has been added.FF/Lesbian "cucking" only gets a pass if both parties are love interests (ie, group/harem setups), however that isn't the case here. Additionally, the intentions of the LI are not taken into account for the NTR tag to be added (what VNDB would call type A/B/C are all covered under our NTR umbrella tag). Finally, although the protagonist isn't explicitly aware of the situation, it's enough for the player to be aware for the NTR tag to be added.

I hope that adequately explains our stance. The NTR tag was originally omitted due to the assumption of the harem setup, however that mistake has now been addressed.
Thank you for explaining this.

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017

Since many of you are from that site, you must have seen the change.
Sam has added "NTR" tag on the thread. While I wasn't informed prior to it been added, I respect their decision and won't contest it. It's not under my control.
For 3 years, some people there have been constantly knocking the mods there to add this tag and bombarding the thread with NTR comments. The obsession there is quite baffling to say the least.
Whatever it is, I'll stick to what I believe and think. There will never be a change in my stance. I'll never add NTR tag on my game.

SaltySugar

Dec 18, 2020
Let's be honest, this should've ntr tag long time ago but that doesn't really matter now.

I don't really understand the dev tho, the Ella situation is literally a picture perfect example of ntr right? So why does he still insist that this game doesn't have it? Saying that you'll never add ntr into your game even tho your game has prime example of ntr already in it just doesn't make any sense to me.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019

Sam has added "NTR" tag on the thread. While I wasn't informed prior to it been added, I respect their decision and won't contest it. It's not under my control.
If I'm not mistaken he's implying Sam has some kind of obligation to let him know ahead of time if he's going to add the ntr tag. Sam has *no* obligation to do that. He didn't even need to explain his reasoning behind adding the tag.

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016

For 3 years, some people there have been constantly knocking the mods there to add this tag and bombarding the thread with NTR comments. The obsession there is quite baffling to say the least.
Whatever it is, I'll stick to what I believe and think. There will never be a change in my stance. I'll never add NTR tag on my game.
As DeafPerv, I respect his opinion. Everyone, especially the creator, has their own view on what meets the criteria. There are always going to be differences of opinion. However, as a third party site we have to try our best to remain as consistent as possible, and correct any previously made mistakes with tagging when we can.

It's unfortunate that this argument has gone on for so long, hopefully now that it's been addressed and we've given our "official stance", everyone can move forward.

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
Regarding Ella and her mother, i don't know if i want to called that situations as ntr. Yes, a girl and a girl can become ntr too but in this case it's not about that. Correct me if i'm wrong here but Ella has been doing sexual stuff with her mother even before she knew the MC, yes? To me, it is the MC who stole Ella from her mother. So it's a netori, but they wouldn't put an ntr tag for netori would they?

SaltySugar

Dec 18, 2020
Correct me if i'm wrong here but Ella has been doing sexual stuff with her mother even before she knew the MC, yes? To me, it is the MC who stole Ella from her mother.
I don't know if Ella was with her mother before Mc tbh but even if she was, it wouldn't matter in this case, it's still ntr.

-She's MCs girlfriend and she's cheating on him.
-He doesn't know anything about her relationship with her mother, he thinks she's 100% faithful to him.
-Her mother knows about her relationship with MC

Let's say you have a girlfriend and you think she's only with you but then you find out that she has another boyfriend and she was with him longer than she was with you and on top of that, the other boyfriend knows about you. Does that mean she's not cheating on you, only on him?

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
I don't know if Ella was with her mother before Mc tbh but even if she was, it wouldn't matter in this case, it's still ntr.

-She's MCs girlfriend and she's cheating on him.
-He doesn't know anything about her relationship with her mother, he thinks she's 100% faithful to him.
-Her mother knows about her relationship with MC

Let's say you have a girlfriend and you think she's only with you but then you find out that she has another boyfriend and she was with him longer than she was with you and on top of that, the other boyfriend knows about you. Does that mean she's not cheating on you, only on him?
Cheating is not quite the same with ntr. That's why there's separate tag. Does Ella cheat? Absolutely. Can we call it ntr? I doubt it. I'm not saying that it isn't, i'm just saying that i still can't quite figured what it was. I'm not trying to defend the dev here, maybe his point of view about this are quite like mine. Anyway, since i'm not sure of what to call it i'm just gonna go with the majority of people's opinion who actually really like/loves ntr, because based on my experience, it's those who dislikes ntr that would often say "it's ntr" for every non ntr situations/games. Only those who actually loves them knows wether they're an ntr or not. If they say it is then it is.

Garvelt

Aug 26, 2020
Cheating is not quite the same with ntr. That's why there's separate tag. Does Ella cheat? Absolutely. Can we call it ntr? I doubt it. I'm not saying that it isn't, i'm just saying that i still can't quite figured what it was. I'm not trying to defend the dev here, maybe his point of view about this are quite like mine. Anyway, since i'm not sure of what to call it i'm just gonna go with the majority of people's opinion who actually really like/loves ntr, because based on my experience, it's those who dislikes ntr that would often say "it's ntr" for every non ntr situations/games. Only those who actually loves them knows wether they're an ntr or not. If they say it is then it is.
This is the site's definition of NTR:

"Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC."

Isn't this exactly what's happening in the game? They have sex all the time behind the MC's back and the mom wants steal Ella from the MC, not to mention she is a fucking psycho. Just because she is a woman and not a black guy with a horse dick, doesn't mean it's not NTR. It's pretty straightforward really, I don't know why there's so much confusion about it.

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
This is the site's definition of NTR:

"Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC."

Isn't this exactly what's happening in the game? They have sex all the time behind the MC's back and the mom wants steal Ella from the MC, not to mention she is a fucking psycho. Just because she is a woman and not a black guy with a horse dick, doesn't mean it's not NTR. It's pretty straightforward really, I don't know why there's so much confusion about it.
... And i can also said that the reason Ella's mom wants to steal Ella from the MC was because she is affraid that the MC would stole Ella from her. And if Ella has been doing this sexual stuffs with her mother before she even knew the MC, that means Ella and MC didn't have a relationship to begin with which contradicts the ntr definitions i know of. And I never said it wasn't ntr, i never said it wasn't ntr because Ella's mom is a woman and not a black guy. i just couldn't make up my mind about the whole situations was about. And I don't trust what the site description says, cause I've encountered a few non ntr games in this forum tagged as ntr and it wasn't just me who said it. But like i said before, if you're an ntr guy, then i will trust your words about this as long as another ntr enthusiasts has the same opinions as you, cause I won't believe any ntr haters words about what is ntr and what isn't.

3.50 star(s) 92 Votes