Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
The Harem ending only good ending. If I understand correctly means nobody dies. The second part about not in good standing with Cherry means your harem dies is this correct?
You can already see some deaths happening in a bad end. In UK Harem depending of your choices, a mind controlled Selina can kill Rachel(Mom) and then disappears.

Reactions: Onetogo
Mar 18, 2019
Sorry to disappoint you, but while she is a very important character and you can have sex with her, she isn't a Romance Option.
If you are only interested in her, there isn't any new sex scenes with her, but I would give a hand a try anyway, might find another girl you like.
I see. Nothing for me then. Liking someone is not something I have a big capacity for. Sounds stupid, but I'm a sociopath IRL so developing any kind of feeling for any living thing is extremely hard for me, so feeling something for fictional characters is pretty close to impossible. As such if they don't appeal to me visually there is literally nothing for me to interact with.

Gl anyways.

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
You can already see some deaths happening in a bad end. In UK Harem depending of your choices, a mind controlled Selina can kill Rachel(Mom) and then disappears.
Must be because I haven't played the most recent update. Thanks for answering.:)

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
What are your thoughts on the latest update?
From what I can tell based on Patreon and Itch is that it has been received very positively.
Already my most successful release on itch.
You never disappoint with an update and this one is no exception. I like how you give us reasons to play paths we wouldn't normally due to the quailty and the fact that you are drip feeding us info.

The back and forth between Cherry and Lileva was fantastic like always. I really like how different Lileva acts based on which verison of the lust path you are on, i also cant wait to find out why Cherry passes out on the love paths.

Long way of saying the update is fantastic and you manage to improve with every update.

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
You never disappoint with an update and this one is no exception. I like how you give us reasons to play paths we wouldn't normally due to the quailty and the fact that you are drip feeding us info.

The back and forth between Cherry and Lileva was fantastic like always. I really like how different Lileva acts based on which verison of the lust path you are on, i also cant wait to find out why Cherry passes out on the love paths.

Long way of saying the update is fantastic and you manage to improve with every update.
Thank you very much.
Feel very nice to know that my efforts are not going in vain.

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Anyone who hasn't played all 4 paths because you just want to play only 1, I urge you to try them all.
You don't want to miss out.
There are similar scenes in "Ella only" and "Selina only" but "Selina only" is more contextualised.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Anyone who hasn't played all 4 paths because you just want to play only 1, I urge you to try them all.
You don't want to miss out.
There are similar scenes in "Ella only" and "Selina only" but "Selina only" is more contextualised.
I loved the update ; but I could only try Selina (+Veronica) path. I had a glimpse of the others but couldn't play them yet.
I'll try once I have more time (I'm thinking a All you can get buffet, just to see if I can squeeze a good ending from one)

Thanks a lot for your efforts :giggle:

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
I loved the update ; but I could only try Selina (+Veronica) path. I had a glimpse of the others but couldn't play them yet.
I'll try once I have more time (I'm thinking a All you can get buffet, just to see if I can squeeze a good ending from one)

Thanks a lot for your efforts :giggle:
Try the USA Harem! It will be the next update and it is the most popular path.

3.50 star(s) 92 Votes