Mod Ren'Py Seducing the Devil [v0.12b] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
You'll be disappointed bud. Might as roll around in broken glass... it's just about as pointless.
yeah i ASSUMED it was a small bug fix update...i didn't even try to put it in when i read what was in it.

edit: on a side note...i think maybe rolling around in broken glass would have quite a few points...very sharp ones.

• Haha
Reactions: Nocro32510

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Geez, this VN too? Oh boy... no rest for the wicked.

Thanks SonsOfLiberty, feel free to try and ping me once it's done and I'll grab it ASAP bud. Thank you for all you do brother.

Edit: Nevermind, you already have it up. DLing now... you're fast bud.
Ha, hopefully you are to :D

I think the patch should be fine to, if not I'm sure you will sort it, it's not a big update according to the dev.

Maybe you can add this to your Inceton games list? Since you've did pretty much all their games.

Lust Bound [Ep.1] [Inceton Games]

A new update should be posted soon.

Reactions: Sancho1969

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Potential problem (I'm assessing now). See pot I made in VN's thread here. RenPy version changed by massive versions which is usually a bad sign for save files. But maybe, just maybe he figured out how to do the conversion properly....

• Red Heart
Reactions: JenMistress

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I think the patch should be fine to, if not I'm sure you will sort it
Seems he got cute and made an additional patch (that's not included) in addition to the original patch:

Python:
if renpy.loadable("patch.rpy"):
Python:
if renpy.loadable("extrapatch.rpy"):
"extrapatch" is new... but I have suspicion that it's just a blank file. Do you have access to it?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Seems he got cute and made an additional patch (that's not included) in addition to the original patch:

Python:
if renpy.loadable("patch.rpy"):
Python:
if renpy.loadable("extrapatch.rpy"):
"extrapatch" is new... but I have suspicion that it's just a blank file. Do you have access to it?
I do not see one anywhere (I'm a Patreon and have Discord access) no patch there.

Not one on Lewdpatcher.

I guess maybe have to test the blank patch theory.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I guess maybe have to test the blank patch theory.
I'm 99.9% certain after seeing it mixed in conditionals alongside the normal "patch" file. Seems to be a way to censor out the most "out in left field controversial" scenes and dialogue.

I'll sort it.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I'm 99.9% certain after seeing it mixed in conditionals alongside the normal "patch" file. Seems to be a way to censor out the most "out in left field controversial" scenes and dialogue.

I'll sort it.
Right on, I kind of thought that was it, I remember having a conversation with the dev (was last year at this point) about Steam and the patch/s.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Ain't gonna lie... this is a bit of a beast of an update for me. There's thousands of "grammatical" edits not to mention how much the mod's Core code has changed in over a year now. This poor last mod update was wayyyyy behind the current Core tech.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Ain't gonna lie... this is a bit of a beast of an update for me. There's thousands of "grammatical" edits not to mention how much the mod's Core code has changed in over a year now. This poor last mod update was wayyyyy behind the current Core tech.
I'm not surprised, it's been a long long time ago when this was last updated.

I figured the mod update would probably take a few days if not more.

Rali77

Jul 13, 2018
View attachment 1618561

Overview:
In-game mod for Seducing the Devil
Multi-mod adds support for save descriptions, choice guide, custom stat screens, custom scene gallery, custom settings, custom fonts and more.
As always if you like the game please show your support for the Developer whose respective links are found below.

***SanchoMod Core v6a ***
Massive overhaul of core mod with 1,000's of cumulative hours in development

It is highly recommended you run via your secondary graphics processor (not your integrated), instructions below.

Note: The iPatch is already included so no need to install anything else. The mod is 100% contained.

Updated: 01-02-2023
Game/Creator: Seducing the Devil / DeafPervs /
Modder: Sancho1969 F95
Mod Version: v0.12a
Game Version: 0.12a
Language: English

Features:
  • Improved aesthetics with animated mod menus/screens, all fully customizable to tailor your personal experience.
  • Too many story branches got you down 'cause you can't remember which of your saves is which? I gotcha covered. Includes the Original SanchoMod save description feature. Often imitated (including the use of my GUI buttons) the SanchoSave is more intelligent and efficient, saving you keystrokes as it autoloads the save slot descriptions and it also allows you to completely escape the process of saving if you wish (I've personally not seen this feature with other imitations). Feature can be toggled on/off anytime as desired.
  • Adds multiple exhaustive stats screens always accessible via the MiniMenu or Options menu. Resizable, toggle-enabled, various formats, and more.
  • Adds in-game walkthrough (ChoiceGuide) noting all variable changes and highlighting important choices. Can be toggled on/off at anytime, play as YOU want to play. You are not forced to view spoilers if you do not wish.
  • Multiple opacity and text sizing options to customize your experience including dialogue boxes, text and fonts, QuickMenu sizing and format versions, and more. All can be toggled on/off as desired, again allowing you even more control to tailor your experience.
  • Adds a custom fully unlocked scene gallery (SanchoGallery) that runs completely independent.
  • Adds professionally coded custom cheats (SanchoCheats) if applicable (varies from port to port).
  • Too many new features to list.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
SaveFixer:
(Using SanchoModded saves in an unmodded game)
Change-Log:

Current revision: 01/02/2023 21:55 CST
Download: -

View attachment 1618573 View attachment 1618572 View attachment 1618571 View attachment 1618570 View attachment 1618566
View attachment 1618569 View attachment 1618568 View attachment 1618567
View attachment 1618588 View attachment 1618587

(Screenshot below explains the SanchoMod interface/features)
View attachment 1618575
If you enjoy my mods and guides, please consider smashing the "(y)like" to give me support. You won't see links or advertisements in any of my mods, all I ask is for your gratitude if you enjoy my work. Feel free to follow my profile where I post new mods, updates, and status of works-in-progress. If you find this particular mod beneficial and/or enjoyable, consider leaving a proper review and a "vote" so others might benefit from your personal experience. My personal thanks (as always) to the hardworking devs, compressors, and admins. Kindest regards and be well.
Didn't work for me. Do you have an explanatory video?

• Haha
Reactions: JKRollin'

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Didn't work for me. Do you have an explanatory video?
The mod is the old version for 0.12a... the current game version is 0.12b... generally you'd expect mods to not work until they're updated, but from the comments above it seems like there was a lot of changes including a renpy version change so it'll double or even triple not work.

Rali77

Jul 13, 2018
The mod is the old version for 0.12a... the current game version is 0.12b... generally you'd expect mods to not work until they're updated, but from the comments above it seems like there was a lot of changes including a renpy version change so it'll double or even triple not work.
Thanks

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Well, it took a while to port everything over (most of my time has been carefully updating the mod's Core code from v6 to v7) but it's done. I stopped around midnight and started again around 0500 hours so that's about 7hrs just for pre-porting (which is crazy long time tbh). Not yet tested but it fired up with zero issue so far:
1715430954844.png 1715430974731.png
I have quite a bit of pre-v0.12b testing to do but it must be done. I've done some preliminary testing loading old saves. Non-scientific it's about 50/50 if you get some rollback but I haven't had one completely fail yet... but I've only tested about a dozen saves mostly dated Jan of 2023.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
good so if i understand right ...there will be a chance that old saves will works?? and you are now testing the new updated mod? but there are new contents or not in the game?? it's not clear to me...thanks

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes