Mod Ren'Py Seducing the Devil [v0.12b] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
I DL'd v0.12a: the original from Mega and the compressed from WorkUpload... for reference.
ehh i dl the torrent from rdpl...happened anopther time that the version number was the last but files were not..with babyface (bang city) and gavbe me a bunch of error..now i try, nearly done with dowload

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
reijnstalled the new downloaded version.,,with mod and ipatch..same error.. i tried a bunch of saves and managed to find one (was 12 hour before last saves) that worked...really strange ...thansk for help anyway. p.s. very strange things happening...all good til i cliked next page into your mod game gave me a error..a bunch of std things...weird..i guess my entire game is pretty fuked up..i guess i needs to start over..sigh..well i don't touch anything and see how long it goes..srty for bothering

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Well... I'm either embarrassing the shit out of myself or something seems quite borked with some variables in 12.2 (11d). I made a post to the dev here for reference. I'm going to continue on but I'm on high alert... I'm not sure how to handle some previous choices now until this gets clarification.
I'm getting close:
View attachment 2282253

There's two variables that are awarded in Ep10.2 and Ep11.2 that seem to be changed in reverse in this Ep12.2 (see post above). One is SelinaBlow in 10.2 and the other is DecisionElla in 11.2

These have me at a crossroads so a future maintenance update for SanchoMod is likely going to be required once I get some type of confirmation back from the dev. This will effect how I code the ChoiceGuide obviously. I insured there are notifications recommending you save in both of these places:

Here: View attachment 2282261 And Here: View attachment 2282269
Confirmed. I didn't embarrass myself, I knew something was way off. We'll have to be very careful with these two events in the future (SelinaBlow & DecisionElla). You can see dev's post here in response to me reaching out to him and my reply to head with caution here if desired.

Bottom line: Playing with the devil could get you burned... or borked as it may.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Confirmed. I didn't embarrass myself, I knew something was way off. We'll have to be very careful with these two events in the future (SelinaBlow & DecisionElla). You can see dev's post here in response to me reaching out to him and my reply to head with caution here if desired.

Bottom line: Playing with the devil could get you burned... or borked as it may.
'' i think i've seen one of this..today...i'm on pseudo harem mode... ell\sel\ver..seems
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
..anyway thanks for the amazing works you do every update.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
is there a mod for android?
Bud, apparently there's no search bar for android. Even the post directly above yours addresses it. Work with me here, you're killing me answering the same questions over and over.

DKft

Apr 4, 2022
I'm using your mod but if I click on "start" a new game, the game freezes and I can't load any existing game.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I'm using your mod but if I click on "start" a new game, the game freezes and I can't load any existing game.
Something is borked with your installation and pissing off the mod. The proper installation process is two very simple steps, and only these two:
  1. Install a fresh/unadulterated version of the VN (no hackery, no shenanigans, just the plain VN). You can do this in a new folder if you wish to retain your existing installation for whatever reason.
  2. Install the mod as directed in the OP.
That's it, don't do anything else but start the VN and it will work 100% every time. Try that and report back please.

DKft

Apr 4, 2022
Something is borked with your installation and pissing off the mod. The proper installation process is two very simple steps, and only these two:
  1. Install a fresh/unadulterated version of the VN (no hackery, no shenanigans, just the plain VN). You can do this in a new folder if you wish to retain your existing installation for whatever reason.
  2. Install the mod as directed in the OP.
That's it, don't do anything else but start the VN and it will work 100% every time. Try that and report back please.
Hey thanks for the reply. It's weird cuz I think it's only happening to me (I tried searching for replies with the Samer problem). I'm pretty I downloaded the vanilla version from this site posted by the Dev and add your files to the "game" folder. It used to work perfectly fine with the previous (11). Can you provide me a link to your old version of the mod, up to the previous update (11) so I can roll back to? Thanks in advance.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Hey thanks for the reply. It's weird cuz I think it's only happening to me (I tried searching for replies with the Samer problem). I'm pretty I downloaded the vanilla version from this site posted by the Dev and add your files to the "game" folder. It used to work perfectly fine with the previous (11). Can you provide me a link to your old version of the mod, up to the previous update (11) so I can roll back to? Thanks in advance.
All previous versions are deprecated and obsolete. You must use mod 12a inside VN 12a.

DKft

Apr 4, 2022
All previous versions are deprecated and obsolete. You must use mod 12a inside VN 12a.
I mean your mod used to work fine (11 sanchomod for chapter 11) but somehow the current version doesnt. I tried the current 12a mod for the latest release.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I mean your mod used to work fine (11 sanchomod for chapter 11) but somehow the current version doesnt. I tried the current 12a mod for the latest release.
Mod 12a does indeed work for VN 12a... that's the point. It's worked for thousands of folks. Install VN v12a and install SanchoMod v12a inside of it, that'll work every time as stated in my first reply to you here. Don't pull any shenanigans, install via the two steps I gave you and report back as I asked please. Also note that it must be PC/English as noted in the OP... I have a feeling I'm not getting the whole story regarding your "installation". Help me help you.

Reactions: NyVar

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
thanks bought it now tempted to refund or uninstall it. until later and use the f95 version
Why, you will get all future updates for free, who knows, you may not even be on F95 when the game completes.

Let Sancho1969 first reply, it may work or he may pop out a new one for it, regardless you can still get the one here and keep the other one as you now own the entire game and will get updates from here on out.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes