Mod Ren'Py Seducing the Devil [v0.12b] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Although the compressed version of the VN will be fine to use... I'm now doubting it a bit due to the animation quality (webm's). They are very poorly compressed, obviously sacrificing quality for time when good compressions sacrifices time for quality.

I can give many many examples (without spoilers) but here's one from an old update as testament. Play this full screen and keep an eye on Selina's head (not the MC's dick head you pervs), that'll let you know how the quality is. It's not a screen capture, it's the actual webm file:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Well... I'm either embarrassing the shit out of myself or something seems quite borked with some variables in 12.2 (11d). I made a post to the dev here for reference. I'm going to continue on but I'm on high alert... I'm not sure how to handle some previous choices now until this gets clarification.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I'm getting close:
1672713928387.png

There's two variables that are awarded in Ep10.2 and Ep11.2 that seem to be changed in reverse in this Ep12.2 (see post above). One is SelinaBlow in 10.2 and the other is DecisionElla in 11.2

These have me at a crossroads so a future maintenance update for SanchoMod is likely going to be required once I get some type of confirmation back from the dev. This will effect how I code the ChoiceGuide obviously. I insured there are notifications recommending you save in both of these places:

Here: 1672714553259.png And Here: 1672714694750.png

Viktor DeMore

Nov 8, 2020
View attachment 1618561

Overview:
In-game mod for Seducing the Devil
Multi-mod adds support for save descriptions, choice guide, custom stat screens, custom scene gallery, custom settings, custom fonts and more.
As always if you like the game please show your support for the Developer whose respective links are found below.

***SanchoMod Core v6a ***
Massive overhaul of core mod with 1,000's of cumulative hours in development

It is highly recommended you run via your secondary graphics processor (not your integrated), instructions below.

Note: The iPatch is already included so no need to install anything else. The mod is 100% contained.

Note: v0.11d - Currently NOT compatible with the compressed version (the compressor fucked it up).

Updated: 08-28-2022
Game/Creator: Seducing the Devil / DeafPervs /
Modder: Sancho1969 F95
Mod Version: v0.11d
Game Version: 0.11d
Language: English

Features:
  • Improved aesthetics with animated mod menus/screens, all fully customizable to tailor your personal experience.
  • Too many story branches got you down 'cause you can't remember which of your saves is which? I gotcha covered. Includes the Original SanchoMod save description feature. Often imitated (including the use of my GUI buttons) the SanchoSave is more intelligent and efficient, saving you keystrokes as it autoloads the save slot descriptions and it also allows you to completely escape the process of saving if you wish (I've personally not seen this feature with other imitations). Feature can be toggled on/off anytime as desired.
  • Adds multiple exhaustive stats screens always accessible via the MiniMenu or Options menu. Resizable, toggle-enabled, various formats, and more.
  • Adds in-game walkthrough (ChoiceGuide) noting all variable changes and highlighting important choices. Can be toggled on/off at anytime, play as YOU want to play. You are not forced to view spoilers if you do not wish.
  • Multiple opacity and text sizing options to customize your experience including dialogue boxes, text and fonts, QuickMenu sizing and format versions, and more. All can be toggled on/off as desired, again allowing you even more control to tailor your experience.
  • Adds a custom fully unlocked scene gallery (SanchoGallery) that runs completely independent.
  • Adds professionally coded custom cheats (SanchoCheats) if applicable (varies from port to port).
  • Too many new features to list.

Installation:
SaveFixer:
(Using SanchoModded saves in an unmodded game)
Change-Log:

Current revision: 08/28/2022 19:18 CST
01/02/2023 - Links pulled while I update the mod to v0.12a, please be patient
Download: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 1618573 View attachment 1618572 View attachment 1618571 View attachment 1618570 View attachment 1618566
View attachment 1618569 View attachment 1618568 View attachment 1618567
View attachment 1618588 View attachment 1618587

(Screenshot below explains the SanchoMod interface/features)
View attachment 1618575
If you enjoy my mods and guides, please consider smashing the "(y)like" to give me support. You won't see links or advertisements in any of my mods, all I ask is for your gratitude if you enjoy my work. Feel free to follow my profile where I post new mods, updates, and status of works-in-progress. If you find this particular mod beneficial and/or enjoyable, consider leaving a proper review and a "vote" so others might benefit from your personal experience. My personal thanks (as always) to the hardworking devs, compressors, and admins. Kindest regards and be well.
Hey not trying to put any pressure or anything, just don't know if you realize it or not, but the game is now at v.0.12a which is farther along than what you have here. If you already know, please disregard my post as I was simply trying to be helpful. That being said... If you didn't know... well... now you do I guess. Hoping everyone is well!

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Hey not trying to put any pressure or anything, just don't know if you realize it or not, but the game is now at v.0.12a which is farther along than what you have here. If you already know, please disregard my post as I was simply trying to be helpful. That being said... If you didn't know... well... now you do I guess. Hoping everyone is well!
Well, I appreciate the notice but
1) read some posts above yours, like the one just above yours
2) I'm not behind at all - the dev uses for updates for each of the four paths separately. 11a is the first path, 11b is the second, and so one. 11d was the last update, 12a is the new update which came out today. Yes the version scheme is different but it's chronological in the sense of paths. Just an FYI. Regards to you and yours bud.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod Update (v0.12a Ep 11.2)

Go get you some.

Links in the OP and FAQ are updated accordingly.

If you enjoy my work once you've had time to check it out, consider leaving a vote and/or review so others might benefit from your experience. Positive or negative, all civil forms of rational criticism are welcomed and appreciated. Your feedback matters.

Regards and enjoy.

Dec 9, 2020

Go get you some.

If you enjoy my work once you've had time to check it out, consider leaving a vote and/or review so others might benefit from your experience. Positive or negative, all civil forms of rational criticism are welcomed and appreciated. Your feedback matters.

Regards and enjoy.
Your mod are always a great help Sancho, thank you for all the hard work you put into it!

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020

Go get you some.

Regards and enjoy.
Can't criticize you're mod(s) are top tier and very appreciated. Happy New Year. Also review posted it's the least I could do for all you do for the vn community.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sancho1969

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019

Go get you some.

Regards and enjoy.
Just got caught up with the Dev on this game, that mum, she is quite the, how to say this nicely, piece of work, but the mod, no problems I came across. Thank you so much for your work on this mod!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sancho1969

poseid0n

Nov 17, 2020
so as i said i was gonna try the game and 2 things and they originate around the same point.

1. What the fuck is this story and that ties into 2 i was lost until this point

2.this game took the biggest 180 when the aunt talks to us at the hospital. i can see how that ties into it but it didnt have to be THAT fucked a lil molestation is all it needed
. The only way the dev couldve made it even more fucked is if he had the dad also pimp them out thats it. Like he couldve justified the mom having an attraction for us through molestation instead of that. My thoughts about him earlier about when he gets on those benders stands, he has a weird way of trying to make a game that is directed at people of this genre i dont think its his cup of tea. Seath has some pretty fucked games in this genre and i love them but not once with his level of holy shit has he done something that fucked with the mcs fam (mom, aunt, etc).

I havent caught up yet but and big but if that was an attempt to also justify ella with her mom then the dev really is dense (this was the nicest way i couldve possibly put that and not what i was gonna originally say but i already got reported once dont need another) ones a teenage girl having that nasty mind fucking shit happening to her the others a 26 year old woman at the time

and last but not least if what i think happens with where im at happens the dev definitely lied and ima attempt to finish this cause i really do like some of the characters but he makes it really hard to like a majority of them but idk yet but untill then ig ima dive back in for now.

hulogh13

Oct 26, 2017
thank you for the mod but once again all my saves are not working anyone else have the same problem?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
thank you for the mod but once again all my saves are not working anyone else have the same problem?
What problem with saves are you having? Personally I wouldn't load a save prior to v0.11b, when I convinced the dev to switch variables being string based (text) to boolean (True/False).

Reactions: Knight of the Dawn
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes