Mod Ren'Py Seducing the Devil [v0.12b] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Suggestion that you put a notification before the part where you visit mom/dad/etc in the dream(About having sex with Cherry) that if you say no you get NTR. Never picked it before but got bored and tried the option for two seconds and immediately regretted it
I'm not the developer of the VN bud. As far as SanchoGallery, any scenes marked as sharing in the code are marked in the scene descriptions of the gallery. Are you talking about a gallery scene or something in-game?

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
I'm not the developer of the VN bud. As far as SanchoGallery, any scenes marked as sharing in the code are marked in the scene descriptions of the gallery. Are you talking about a gallery scene or something in-game?
No I get that. It’s something in-game-you have a dream/etc involving the mom and the dad and-I’m blanking on her name rn but the older “demon” or whatever that’s trying to corrupt you-and Cherry when she’s trying to get you to have sex with her for the first time and if you say no the dad starts facefucking the mom, who is technically an LI at that point. Might’ve gone further than that, as I said didn’t play beyond that. Can attach a screenshot later if it helps.
I’d ask the Dev but from what I’ve seen he’s a bit down the river as to what is/isn’t NTR.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
where do I find the cheats? All sorts of menus but cannot find out how to cahnge variables.
Good evening bud. Sry for the delay but I wasn't pinged. See the pic below since it's worth a thousand words but basically while in-game open the MiniMenu and while you hover over "SanchoOptions" it will say "Options & Cheats". Click that and it will open SanchoOptions by default. In the upper-right is the toggle to switch between SanchoOptions and SanchoCheats:
1665363347163.png
Every SanchoMod for all VN's are built on similar Core modular coding so once you get accustomed to the GUI layout and options it will be almost identical for all VN's that you SanchoMod. This allows you to access the features you want/need quickly and get on with enjoying the developer's product without having to relearn the mod GUI itself. I painstakingly code all the mods this way so that it always feels familiar to the user. Regards.

Reactions: WastedTalent

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
hi i need an explanationa bout choice path option...what's difference from ElSelVer path and VerSelEl path?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
hi i need an explanationa bout choice path option...what's difference from ElSelVer path and VerSelEl path?
First let me say that the variable and path names are derived from the dev's usage. ElSelVer is the path when the MC takes Selina and Veronica with him to go see Ella (MC travels abroad). VerSelEl is the path when the MC requests Ella to visit them (Ella travels to USA). I know it's a bit cryptic to say the least, but it'll make more sense later.

DarhkBlu

Apr 19, 2020
screenshot0001.png
So uhhm,What does it mean for me that I can click on the second choice even tho I didn't accept Tana's offer?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
View attachment 2188740
So uhhm,What does it mean for me that I can click on the second choice even tho I didn't accept Tana's offer?
Good morning. As stated to get Scene(Veronica) via the second choice ONLY occurs if the player obtained TanaOffer (note "req" is acronym for "requires"). Otherwise the player gets Scene(Clean). To clarify: there's two scenes via the second choice depending on if the player has TanaOffer. The choice is never disabled, so the player will always get one of the two scenes (Clean) or (Veronica).

Reactions: DarhkBlu

DarhkBlu

Apr 19, 2020
Good morning. As stated to get Scene(Veronica) via the second choice ONLY occurs if the player obtained TanaOffer (note "req" is acronym for "requires"). Otherwise the player gets Scene(Clean). To clarify: there's two scenes via the second choice depending on if the player has TanaOffer. The choice is never disabled, so the player will always get one of the two scenes (Clean) or (Veronica).
Ohhh,I guess it just kinda went over my head,Well thanks for clarifying,And I'm guessing (Clean) is the better version in the case of going with Selina and Veronica.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Ohhh,I guess it just kinda went over my head,Well thanks for clarifying,And I'm guessing (Clean) is the better version in the case of going with Selina and Veronica.
Well... "better" is subjective of course but basically, yes. For me, nothing good comes from the Tana trap. But again, it's a personal opinion and subjective.

Reactions: DarhkBlu

DarhkBlu

Apr 19, 2020
Gotta say when it comes to this game and your gallery I think adding a filter that filters by Route would be nice because now that I'm done with the current content for the Selina and Veronica route I got curious and went trough the gallery abit and found a Veronica and Selina ep.10 morning scene which obviously I didn't get and for a sec got worried like did I miss somthing but then realised oh right you get that on another route.

PS. Not sure if its because of the amount of scenes but some of them have the names misspelled.

Reactions: Alex789

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Okay folks, the dev made hundreds upon hundreds of grammatical and dialogue edits in this update that start from the very beginning of the story. I have to comb through it while porting the Core over but now realizing that I might bump up the duration of RenPy's rollback upon loading an older save file. I truly don't think there will be any issue but it's better safe than sorry. Most dialogue edits have dialogue in between that isn't changed which is where RenPy would normally stop rollback anyway. I'll code it as a precaution regardless.

He's also upped his coding a bit (I see where it came from :cool:) so I have a bit of GUI tweaking to do as well. Bottom line: this isn't just a ChoiceGuide and SanchoGallery update situation... it's a bit more involved than just those normal two.

I'll keep y'all posted on progress updates as always. Regards.

Edit: Rough count: ~1,200-1,300 grammatical & dialogue edits across the VN. That's a lot.

Last edited:

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Sancho1969 so we cant use saves we created with your mod. So no option for us to play without your mod unless restarting the game from scratch. We are in your capable hands :D Good luck with the mod and thanks for your hard work as always

Reactions: getink

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Sancho1969 so we cant use saves we created with your mod. So no option for us to play without your mod unless restarting the game from scratch. We are in your capable hands :D Good luck with the mod and thanks for your hard work as always
Of course you can use saves created with SanchoMod inside an unmodded game. See "SaveFixer" in this thread's OP. The choice is yours... do you really think I'd leave you hanging if you wanted to play unmodded? Nah, I'd never intentionally fuck folks like that... this ain't your average mod. Regards.

EDIT: Very important: If you play with the SaveFixer and later decide to install the mod then you MUST remove the SaveFixer file first. SanchoMod gets pissy at various points with the fixer file installed at the same time. Use one or the other but never both.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Well, the newest Core is ported over and nothing caught fire or blew up with a bug infestation:
1672685530611.png

Edit: Yes, the new HotKeys are in, and yes, I'm stealing the "s" key. Remember you can always use <shift>+"s" or <alt>+"s" for screenshots if that's your thing.

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoGallery:

There's so many scenes when folding in the new scene filter code... oh boy. Anyway I've got it so you can filter by the main characters and "others" for now. Also, y'all are used to more "type" filters but since I have to go through each and every one of the scenes to categorize them correctly I'm going to leave it at "sharing" and "non-sharing" for now. I need to get started coding the update and this gallery will set me back to much if I keep going down this rabbit hole. The filters can be extended later as time permits.
1672689855069.png

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Since I have no choice but to speed run into the update (to check the porting and all the new dialogue scripts for bugs) I'm taking the time to quickly add some polish as I go. For example the MiniMenu will automatically close/open during "Episode" screens, blacked-out "Day x" screens, added a few more cheats (I'm leaving them in there as I used them for the speed runs) like "CathyGloryHole", etc.

It seems that it's been about 3 months since I gave this mod some much needed TLC... there was a lot of aesthetic tweaks that were screaming for attention. Anyway, I'm pressing on regardless of how bad a hangover I have... I'm thinking of pouring a Crown & Coke for some relief while I code this beast :ROFLMAO:

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes