Mod Ren'Py Seducing the Devil [v0.12b] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

S3XYYYY1

Feb 26, 2019
hey new to this game, wondering if each of these lock in one of the paths that are mentioned at the start? 1661729220683.png

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
hey new to this game, wondering if each of these lock in one of the paths that are mentioned at the start? View attachment 2011353
They are not only mentioned many times but even in the very first choice you can make with the mod installed. I've got your back. There's even a cheat section where you can change your mind (until after Ep9 when you've pretty much set your course).

Reactions: S3XYYYY1

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
You're right. Again my sincere apology.
Fully accepted. Please let me know if you need any further assistance and I'd be more than happy to oblige. Please enjoy the product... free on the house as always.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
hey new to this game, wondering if each of these lock in one of the paths that are mentioned at the start? View attachment 2011353
I should also mention that if you do NOT wish to view spoilers via the ChoiceGuide (walkthrough) that it can be toggled off at any time. As a matter of fact you can toggle absolutely every feature on/off with the exception of the MiniMenu.... I had to draw the line somewhere :ROFLMAO:

0blivion

Dec 27, 2017
Fully accepted. Please let me know if you need any further assistance and I'd be more than happy to oblige. Please enjoy the product... free on the house as always.
Thank you, I will certainly give it a try. You seem to do very fast work, as this update just came out. That speaks well of your skills.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Thank you, I will certainly give it a try. You seem to do very fast work, as this update just came out. That speaks well of your skills.
I dug myself into a pit with these silly VN mods tbh... I now work on them seven days a week (I retired in my early 40's). Sometimes I get heads up with developers I monetarily support, some other fans of the mod send scripts early... but this one snuck up on me this morning. I was already in the process of smoking briskets but they're slow 'n go. There's really only one choice that will matter in this update, the rest of the time today was spent porting over the latest mod core code to it and updating the gallery (which went through a small overhaul). Other VN's can take up to a couple days to port everything proper in an update. Crown and Coke keeps me halfway sane at this point :ROFLMAO:

Edit: Check out some of the VN's with free roam events that I've SanchoModded... those are my elite coded efforts for sure.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod Update (non-critical)

Changelog:
  • Resolved - I forgot to include the patch. My apologies for previously wasting your time and your bandwidth.
Simply re-download the mod and reinstall over existing installation overwriting as requested.

Regards.

Reactions: m1st3r1 and myself

myself

Sep 21, 2017
Well, I'm glad you tried to install that patch and forced me to look to see if I did or did not forget to include it this time around... and guess what... I fucking forgot it.

A maintenance build update will be upload momentarily. Please stand by...
glad to be at your service :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Sancho1969

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Newbie question... I don't remember how it works exactly, even having played games with your mods.

I downloaded the fix you made regarding the patch, but it looks like this. should this happen? I can't select the patch option.Or maybe I did something wrong, which I don't rule out.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Newbie question... I don't remember how it works exactly, even having played games with your mods.

I downloaded the fix you made regarding the patch, but it looks like this. should this happen? I can't select the patch option.Or maybe I did something wrong, which I don't rule out.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yepper, the patch in this case is forced on. When I had it toggled it fucked folks up with this VN so I disabled it (and forgot to remove the button completely). Good eyeball on that bud.

turukeko

Sep 26, 2018
I just dropped the files in the game folder as requested, but on the main screen, it's said that the mod is NOT installed correctly and it seems true, I cannot open the menu in-game. Am I doing something wrong? Sorry beforehand if you already explained this to someone else.

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
I just dropped the files in the game folder as requested, but on the main screen, it's said that the mod is NOT installed correctly and it seems true, I cannot open the menu in-game. Am I doing something wrong? Sorry beforehand if you already explained this to someone else.
Look at the message above yours. :coffee:

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
That's rich, then as an IT engineer you don't understand how Python nor RenPy works at all.
All the scripts are archived, so yes, it does make complete sense.
It has always been this way.

Do whatever you want but I'm correct. Install the mod as directed OR do as I instructed in the above post. Nothing will be "recompiled". I promise you I know what I'm talking about... I've only dealt with Python for over 3 decades.
I didn't know that you are actually 53 years old and have 3 decades of experience on coding. I am curious, how did you start modding adult VNs? Do you actually enjoy these VNs or just doing all these for money? Do you play the games you mod?
Btw it feels good to have a professional coder doing all these work to improve our experience.(y)

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I didn't know that you are actually 53 years old and have 3 decades of experience on coding. I am curious, how did you start modding adult VNs? Do you actually enjoy these VNs or just doing all these for money? Do you play the games you mod?
Btw it feels good to have a professional coder doing all these work to improve our experience.(y)
Well, there's a lot to unpack there but I'll summarize to the best of my ability considering I'm only on my first cup of coffee:
  • I've never accepted a single penny for my shares under this pseudonym and brand, so let's get that out of the way right off the bat. See my profile's "about" page for more detail. Putting my hand out would be hypocritical at best and completely in opposition to the fundamental philosophy of the brand.
  • I "mod" most things in my life to suit my personal needs or preferences. Think "customization" more so than "altering functionality". This includes all aspects such as residences, vehicles, etc. In regards to software I originally simply supplied a couple works of my vast library with some VN's no one would touch due to complications (actually due to their incompetence to be frankly honest). It kind of grew out of hand due to fellow site members requesting additional supplies. It's my way of paying it forward while proving a point at the same time (again, as explained for the most part in my "about" page).
  • Since I mod everything I personally play, that answers that part of your question. There are a few that were produced that I hadn't or don't play from site friend's requests. For example this particular VN was out of request from a site friend [reference post here] (I had never played the VN previously). The VN's user base was being left high and dry due to the complexity of the VN apparently (the infamous noviced "green choice is best" bullshit wouldn't cut it apparently), so he reached out and asked if I could build him something. Since it took so many hours to produce it was decided to release it publicly as well so there you have it.
BTW, I don't claim to be a master of this by any stretch. Sure, I'm pretty damn good but it was not how I made my way professionally, I was simply around it all the time and many other crafts in my career. Let's just say one of the many things my old man taught me I always employed: surround yourself with only the best folks if you're to be successful in whatever it is you are doing... professionally or otherwise. By doing so I learned many things from quite a few extremely talented folk.

That's all the wisdom I have time for now as I'm now out of coffee and require a refill. Regards.

milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017
Well, there's a lot to unpack there but I'll summarize to the best of my ability considering I'm only on my first cup of coffee:
  • I've never accepted a single penny for my shares under this pseudonym and brand, so let's get that out of the way right off the bat. See my profile's "about" page for more detail. Putting my hand out would be hypocritical at best and completely in opposition to the fundamental philosophy of the brand.
  • I "mod" most things in my life to suit my personal needs or preferences. Think "customization" more so than "altering functionality". This includes all aspects such as residences, vehicles, etc. In regards to software I originally simply supplied a couple works of my vast library with some VN's no one would touch due to complications (actually due to their incompetence to be frankly honest). It kind of grew out of hand due to fellow site members requesting additional supplies. It's my way of paying it forward while proving a point at the same time (again, as explained for the most part in my "about" page).
  • Since I mod everything I personally play, that answers that part of your question. There are a few that were produced that I hadn't or don't play from site friend's requests. For example this particular VN was out of request from a site friend [reference post here] (I had never played the VN previously). The VN's user base was being left high and dry due to the complexity of the VN apparently (the infamous noviced "green choice is best" bullshit wouldn't cut it apparently), so he reached out and asked if I could build him something. Since it took so many hours to produce it was decided to release it publicly as well so there you have it.
BTW, I don't claim to be a master of this by any stretch. Sure, I'm pretty damn good but it was not how I made my way professionally, I was simply around it all the time and many other crafts in my career. Let's just say one of the many things my old man taught me I always employed: surround yourself with only the best folks if you're to be successful in whatever it is you are doing... professionally or otherwise. By doing so I learned many things from quite a few extremely talented folk.

That's all the wisdom I have time for now as I'm now out of coffee and require a refill. Regards.
new mod got some problem

Reactions: turukeko
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes