Mod Ren'Py Seducing the Devil [v0.12b] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

JohnPaxson

Feb 23, 2018
Do mean Ella only? If so see post here, first choice which is near end of Ep9 (v10).
No I don't mean Ella only. I mean the "decisionElla" which is either true or false. It is always false in my case and I want to know which variables are required to have the option to make it truth? I hope you understand what I mean.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
No I don't mean Ella only. I mean the "decisionElla" which is either true or false. It is always false in my case and I want to know which variables are required to have the option to make it truth? I hope you understand what I mean.
Ah... the event choice. It's False by default and only becomes True if one the [ElVerSel USA] path, and also obtained [SelinaBlow].

ElVerSel USA (second choice):
1661884337673.png
SelinaBlow (first choice):
1661884194905.png
DecisionElla (first choice):
1661884130310.png

Reactions: JohnPaxson

JohnPaxson

Feb 23, 2018
Ah... the event choice. It's False by default and only becomes True if one the [ElVerSel USA] path, and also obtained [SelinaBlow].
Oh ok, it was that. I forgot I have one of my playthroughs saved on quicksave and there I am on that path. Thank you

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
Hey Sancho1969 , I can't seem to get the mod to work I play on PC and the non compressed version...
It's installed correctly extracted to the game folder , but there is no WT or gallery or any options for your mod...

Nevrmind It works now :)

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Hey there. Been having some troubles with the mod. I downloaded, extract the content from Sanchomod folder to the game folder of the main title, but for some reason, just when the game is going to start (during the last part of the intro before reaching the menu) it closes.

Same thing happened when trying the mod in Summer with Mia 2. The game closed before reaching the menu.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Hey there. Been having some troubles with the mod. I downloaded, extract the content from Sanchomod folder to the game folder of the main title, but for some reason, just when the game is going to start (during the last part of the intro before reaching the menu) it closes.

Same thing happened when trying the mod in Summer with Mia 2. The game closed before reaching the menu.
Easy fix: get rid of all other steps you did or any other shenanigans.
  • Install a fresh/unaltered copy of the VN from it's original zip (compressed or uncompressed, doesn't matter). Do this in a new folder as to not get confused regarding the faulty/altered game you already have installed.
  • Install the mod into that.
  • Don't do anything else other than start the VN
  • Done
Anything else done by you is not following the instructions as stated in any of my mod OPs.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Una pregunta cuál es la forma correcta para instalar el Mod ya que lo instaló y me dice sanchoMod NOT installed correctly
See the post directly above yours for the answer
Consulte la publicación directamente encima de la suya para obtener la respuesta.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
For some reason it doesn't seem to have the I-patch? The MC still calls all 3 characters by their first name.

I tried adding the regular patch in but that just throws and error when I start the game, I can ignore it but it doesn't affect the game at all.

Edit: Ok so it does have an effect but it doesn't change the dialogue at all.

Untitled.png

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
For some reason it doesn't seem to have the I-patch? The MC still calls all 3 characters by their first name.

I tried adding the regular patch in but that just throws and error when I start the game, I can ignore it but it doesn't affect the game at all.

Edit: Ok so it does have an effect but it doesn't change the dialogue at all.
It's something on your end... and one of two things: You either didn't install the mod into a clean/original VN installation or you are loading a save that is fucking up the patch. Try starting a new game (not loading a previous save but actually starting a new run). If that doesn't work then install the VN fresh from it's original zip, then the mod, with no other steps or shenanigans. It'll work. Then, when firing up the VN look for this:
1663678702586.png
Then, start a new game, shortly after entering your in-game name you'll find this and it will either say "mother" or "housemate". You can figure out which is which.
1663678865564.png
Done.

My guess is you clearly don't have things installed as directed or you wouldn't have access to the dev console, so it's likely due to your installation. Due the basics as described, just those two things and nothing else: Install a clean copy of the VN from it's original zip, then install the mod as directed from it's original zip. That's it.

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
Suggestion that you put a notification before the part where you visit mom/dad/etc in the dream(About having sex with Cherry) that if you say no you get NTR. Never picked it before but got bored and tried the option for two seconds and immediately regretted it

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes