Mod Ren'Py Seducing the Devil [v0.12b] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Do yourself a favor and don't waste your time or bandwidth DL'ing the current compressed version.

As I noted here it won't be compatible unless this lazy fella repackages it correctly (this is become a habit of his). Myself and other compressors have tried our best to discuss the issue with him in the past but he insists on being stubborn and not listening to reason. I will no longer debate the issue with him in this regards but I must warn users of the mod directly. I WILL NOT supply technical support if you see "SanchoMod not installed correctly, proceeding to exit" and your game closes due to being installed in a version other than how the developer originally has intended.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I put this post in the VN's thread but thought I'd put it here as well to help eliminate confusion on what update is for what pathing.

For those confused, v0.11d extends the below path (if you used SanchoMod you were suggested to make a save point here):
1661705142127.png

v0.11c extended the first choice (EllaOnly)
v0.11b extended the fourth choice (VerSelEl)
v0.11a extended the second choice (ElSelVer-USA)

Reactions: TheSidewinder

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
what is best harem path
Well, "best" is obviously subjective and there really isn't a "harem" path. There are four core paths (to date), you pick your favorite. If you try to fuck everything that moves you'll likely end up in a pickle you'd rather might not want to be in... but you do you.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I'm still at it. There's multiple scenes in this update and they intertwine a bit so I'm re-sorting SanchoGallery and recoding some of it proper. All this while trying to pay some attention to the brisket I've been smoking all day (I wasn't expecting a VN update tbh). I'll keep y'all posted.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod Update (v0.11d)

Go get you some. Links in the OP are updated accordingly.

Note: Currently NOT compatible with the compressed version (the compressor fucked it up).

Latest features:
  • Rename (character) (pending) - functional across the board meaning the character name is reflected in: all other character's dialogue referencing her, her stats, her cheat buttons, fucking all of it. Based on the soon-to-be-infamouse "Tee-Hee" button found in my UoP mod but now it's on steroids. Thread post of the feature with examples can be found here.
  • Hotkey dialogue box adjustments - Alt+Arrow keys adjust the dialogue box opacity and dialogue font size. This is exactly the same effect you've used inside the SanchoOptions screen but allows you to perform the same thing via the keyboard without having to access the options menu.
  • Menu Choice fade in / fade out
  • Countless gui and coding tweaks
  • Over 60 scenes now in SanchoGallery
  • Whatever else I'm forgetting.
If you enjoy my work once you've had time to check it out, consider leaving a vote and/or review so others might benefit from your experience. Positive or negative, all civil forms of rational criticism are welcomed and appreciated. Your feedback matters. Regards.

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Note to the above: For folks that don't mind getting their hands dirty, the mod will technically work with the current compressed version IF you delete ALL the rpy and rpyc files BEFORE installing the mod. That should get you done if you are low on bandwidth. I know it'll work because I used exactly that format to update the mod (I'm currently in the middle of the forest so I'm basically on dialup speeds).

Reactions: m1st3r1

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
when i open the gallery i get this
Did you install the mod inside the compressed version of the VN? Yes, I think you did. Please note it's written in the OP and all update posts:

Note: Currently NOT compatible with the compressed version (the compressor fucked it up).​

Now, if you don't mind getting your hands dirty then delete every single rpy and rpyc file in the game folder and it's associated subfolders. Then relaunch.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Whuh? As an IT engineer this makes no sense. For obvious reasons:
1) rpy files are essential to the core of the game. Yes, you can get by deleting rpyc files as ren'py will recompile new ones, SO LONG as you have the original rpy files.
2) Yes, you could delete ALL the rpy and rpyc files IF the mod provided all replacements for the missing rpy and rpyc files, in which case it doesn't matter if you delete them all beforehand as overwriting there will just do the same thing.

Don't know what pixie dusts you are snorting, but stop giving people bogus tips.
That's rich, then as an IT engineer you don't understand how Python nor RenPy works at all.
All the scripts are archived, so yes, it does make complete sense.
It has always been this way.

Do whatever you want but I'm correct. Install the mod as directed OR do as I instructed in the above post. Nothing will be "recompiled". I promise you I know what I'm talking about... I've only dealt with Python for over 3 decades.

Reactions: 0blivion

0blivion

Dec 27, 2017
That's rich, then as an IT engineer you don't understand how Python nor RenPy works at all.
All the scripts are archived, so yes, it does make complete sense.
It has always been this way.

Do whatever you want but I'm correct. Install the mod as directed OR do as I instructed in the above post. Nothing will be "recompiled". I promise you I know what I'm talking about... I've only dealt with Python for over 3 decades.
My apologies then.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes