Mod Ren'Py Seducing the Devil [v0.12b] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
The DL links before the time of this post didn't contain the iPatch. That has been resolved so feel free to re-download and reinstall if you downloaded prior to this post time. Apologies for the inconvenience, I'm a bit hungover.

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
Just to confirm, the gallery was not updated for this release?

Doesn't show any new scenes for me.

Edit: Also under the cheats menu does purple or white text mean that option is selected?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Just to confirm, the gallery was not updated for this release?

Doesn't show any new scenes for me.

Edit: Also under the cheats menu does purple or white text mean that option is selected?
The only new length "scene" is at the end of chapter 11.1 w/ Maddy, at the very end and I deemed it too much a path spoiler to include in the gallery. The others where too short to matter imho. As far as colors (I know they suck but it's the dev's aesthetic, I did lighten them up a bit though) just like in SanchoOptions or the VN's "Preferences" white is On/True, otherwise Off/False. Be careful with the "Sharing" and "MaddyElla" cheats as they reflect DISABLED. I know it's ass-backwards but that's how the dev wrote them "SharingDisabled" and "MaddyEllaDisabled"... so watch out for that and don't get them backwards.

I'll consider other scenes (we can debate whether to include them or not in this thread) as you think I've missed something appropriate. I'm against putting in the ending paths of the chapter though, the spoilers are just unavoidable without cutting the scenes off... again in my opinion. If yours is different then we'll discuss.

Reactions: thegrimm

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Oh, another note. I realize the SanchoGallery has some lag to it while RenPy transforms the images. This is due to the dev using RenPy version 7.3.5 which is a 2019 build version. It lacks many new and efficiencies of the latest builds so I did the best I could to dumb my code down enough without completely stripping it out. Bottom line, that's an old RenPy thing. When the dev compiles using the latest version of RenPy then there will be zero lag (unless you're playing the VN on an Atari2600 or Commodore64).

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I could try to play it on my old Apple IIC but I think I'd spontaneously combust trying... ;)
I still remember when "Duck Hunt" was high tech... now we have folks spending millions of real dollars on virtual real estate that obviously doesn't exist except on some third-party's server drives only to later find out virtual IP thieves have taken the IP and left them busted. It's fucking crazy how much shit has changed, ain't it?

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Well, kinda went warp speed through all that, didn't realize it was actually ending the same with, but whole new set of saves since they wanted me to start from the beginning again, so yay, but anyways, no problems I came about, thank you so very much for doing this!!!

Reactions: Sancho1969

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Estou tendo um problema ao extrair de arquivos rpa para rpy usando UnRen-v.0.11-old.bat. O jogo mostra como se o mod. não está instalado. Mais interessante é que quando não é extraído o mod aparece normal. Extraio para poder traduzir o jogo, existe alguma solução.
If I can use gooogle translate then so can you bud so I'll reply in English. Nothing in my installation instructions says to "extract" or unarchive anything.

If you want to translate the VN then translate it unmodded.

Understand that there isn't anything in the mod to translate and also that I can't control the quality of output if it could be... and that's a serious problem for me. I take my work very seriously so forgive me for being protective in it's regards.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Well, kinda went warp speed through all that, didn't realize it was actually ending the same with, but whole new set of saves since they wanted me to start from the beginning again, so yay, but anyways, no problems I came about, thank you so very much for doing this!!!
Yeah, it really only extended the "EllaOnlyChoice" storyline... but there was a boatload of coding changes by the dev which is why it took me so long to port. Was a bit of a beast tbh.

onahs15

Feb 12, 2022
i've got this issue?

Bootstrap to the start of init.init took 0.07s
Early init took 0.00s
Loader init took 0.05s
Loading error handling took 0.05s

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Gi-Jo\Downloads\SeducingTheDevil-0.11c-pc\SeducingTheDevil-0.11c-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\Gi-Jo\Downloads\SeducingTheDevil-0.11c-pc\SeducingTheDevil-0.11c-pc\renpy\main.py", line 422, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "C:\Users\Gi-Jo\Downloads\SeducingTheDevil-0.11c-pc\SeducingTheDevil-0.11c-pc\renpy\script.py", line 275, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "C:\Users\Gi-Jo\Downloads\SeducingTheDevil-0.11c-pc\SeducingTheDevil-0.11c-pc\renpy\script.py", line 690, in load_appropriate_file
raise Exception("Could not load from archive %s." % (lastfn,))
Exception: Could not load from archive Gallery.rpyc.

While running game code:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
i've got this issue?

Bootstrap to the start of init.init took 0.07s
Early init took 0.00s
Loader init took 0.05s
Loading error handling took 0.05s

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Gi-Jo\Downloads\SeducingTheDevil-0.11c-pc\SeducingTheDevil-0.11c-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\Gi-Jo\Downloads\SeducingTheDevil-0.11c-pc\SeducingTheDevil-0.11c-pc\renpy\main.py", line 422, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "C:\Users\Gi-Jo\Downloads\SeducingTheDevil-0.11c-pc\SeducingTheDevil-0.11c-pc\renpy\script.py", line 275, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "C:\Users\Gi-Jo\Downloads\SeducingTheDevil-0.11c-pc\SeducingTheDevil-0.11c-pc\renpy\script.py", line 690, in load_appropriate_file
raise Exception("Could not load from archive %s." % (lastfn,))

While running game code:
The only time I've seen that is you installed SanchoMod v0.11b inside the VN v0.11c

Download the new mod for the new VN, both v0.11c

Report back if resolved please.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
If you have viewed the scene during playthrough and believe it should be included then by all means say so but if you've seen it then... I'm guessing you can imagine why I didn't automatically put it in the gallery.

yuboki

Apr 23, 2020
If you have viewed the scene during playthrough and believe it should be included then by all means say so but if you've seen it then... I'm guessing you can imagine why I didn't automatically put it in the gallery.
Put all the scenes in the gallery please. The majority of the time I use a gallery mod is because I don't want to play through the game. I think that's the reason many players use it also so spoilers shouldn't be an issue.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes