Mod Ren'Py Seducing the Devil [v0.12b] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
im confused as it legit just says theres errors everywhere and i cant even go to the main menu lol
Good morning. See the above post and install exactly as stated (there's nothing advanced, nothing tricky). I've tested on four machines here and in 8hrs there's been over 4k downloads... it's not broken we just have to figure out what in the world you're doing wrong between just two steps: 1) install a fresh copy of v0.11b VN 2) install SanchoMod as directed in the OP. Regards.

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
Just curious if someone could help clear up my confusion. The changelog says there are 7 playable scenes but the gallery seems to have 3 new scenes. Is this correct? I did a fresh install of game and mod.

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
Just curious if someone could help clear up my confusion. The changelog says there are 7 playable scenes but the gallery seems to have 3 new scenes. Is this correct? I did a fresh install of game and mod.
I think if you count they mean 7 scenes total I could be wrong... I'm sure some of it has to do with what path you are on as well. It could be 7 scenes split between the different paths. Why I'm not a fan of path splitting. It creates missable content unless you have multiple saves and multiple play throughs. I would rather have access to all the content and I can ignore the scenes I dislike. Still I like this story so far of course there are some elements I dislike but hopefully there is a way to achieve a happy ending.

Reactions: chlud62630

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Good afternoon. "Playable scene" doesn't necessarily equate to a complete "lewd scene".

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
one scene is mislabeled
Actually that's an exact duplicate of E9-Olivia a bit in font of that... shit, that means there's one missing somewhere in this haystack. Let me see if I can find the needle. That little mistake was in the last release as well. I'll report back with findings.

Edit: It was supposed to be commented out in the code. I debated on whether or not to add the EllaMaddy scene at the end of v0.10 but decided against it since it was too much of a spoiler and extremely short as well (5 images).

This is what it looks like in my personal build:
1648588690504.png

Last edited:

IceCreamMommy

Jun 6, 2018
Actually that's an exact duplicate of E9-Olivia a bit in font of that... shit, that means there's one missing somewhere in this haystack. Let me see if I can find the needle. That little mistake was in the last release as well. I'll report back with findings.

Edit: It was supposed to be commented out in the code. I debated on whether or not to add the EllaMaddy scene at the end of v0.10 but decided against it since it was too much of a spoiler and extremely short as well (5 images).

This is what it looks like in my personal build:
View attachment 1729574
oh ok cool, i was so sad i saw ella and maddy's names but the scene wasnt theirs ellaXmaddy my fav Thanks for your hard work

notmm27

Oct 28, 2018
it seems that your mod contain the infamous Backdoor:Win32/Bladabindi!ml. any thoughts on that?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
it seems that your mod contain the infamous Backdoor:Win32/Bladabindi!ml. any thoughts on that?
Good afternoon. I can assure you that my mods do NOT contain any such thing within them as packaged by me. Where did you DL the compressed (zip) file? Where did you DL the VN (zip) file? What AV program is reporting it?

My mods are pure RenPy/Python. If you are getting that from WinDefender then see the amount of these posts on this site regarding it.

The mod zip has four files, one folder from me: "scripts.rpa", "SanchoMod.rpa", and a folder named "SanchoMod" with a text key file in it. That's it. RPA files are native RenPy archived files created during the build process (compile).

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Good afternoon. Links in OP updated to the porting of core SanchoMod v6a. Go get you some. Regards.

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Tried to use the old mod and gave an error even starting the game. Guess I will have to wait on Sancho also then

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Really? Geez, I've been working 14+ hrs a day as it seems devs are steadily pumping out updates all of a sudden. Y'all hang tight, I'm just finishing up "Bad Memories" and need to wait for STD compressed version to finish so I can insure integrity on both versions. Ugh... no rest for the wicked.

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Really? Geez, I've been working 14+ hrs a day as it seems devs are steadily pumping out updates all of a sudden. Y'all hang tight, I'm just finishing up "Bad Memories" and need to wait for STD compressed version to finish so I can insure integrity on both versions. Ugh... no rest for the wicked.
You must be VERY wicked

• Haha
Reactions: Sanaa Star

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
You are our saviour and lord of mods 'We bow down to you oh lord'.....
Now hows that for sucking up hehehe :p:ROFLMAO::whistle:

• Haha
Reactions: Sanaa Star
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes