Mod Ren'Py Seducing the Devil [v0.12a] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

blackmetal

Nov 15, 2018
View attachment 1618561

Overview:
In-game mod for Seducing the Devil
Multi-mod adds support for save descriptions, choice guide, custom stat screens, custom scene gallery, custom settings, custom fonts and more.
As always if you like the game please show your support for the Developer whose respective links are found below.

*** SanchoMod Core v5f ***
Massive overhaul of core mod, 100's of hours in development
It is highly recommended you run via your secondary graphics processor (not your integrated), instructions below.

Updated: 01-26-2022
Game/Creator: Seducing the Devil / DeafPervs /
Modder: Sancho1969 F95
Mod Version: v0.11a
Game Version: 0.11a
Language: English

Features:
  • Improved aesthetics with animated mod menus/screens, all fully customizable to tailor your personal experience.
  • Too many story branches got you down 'cause you can't remember which of your saves is which? I gotcha covered. Includes the Original SanchoMod save description feature. Often imitated (including the use of my GUI buttons) the SanchoSave is more intelligent and efficient, saving you keystrokes as it autoloads the save slot descriptions and it also allows you to completely escape the process of saving if you wish (I've personally not seen this feature with other imitations). Feature can be toggled on/off anytime as desired.
  • Adds multiple exhaustive stats screens always accessible via the MiniMenu or Options menu. Resizable, toggle-enabled, various formats, and more.
  • Adds in-game walkthrough ChoiceGuide noting variable changes and highlighting important choices. Can be toggled on/off at anytime, play as YOU want to play. You are not forced to view spoilers if you do not wish.
  • Multiple opacity and text sizing options to customize your experience including dialogue text and fonts, QuickMenu sizing and format versions, and more. All can be toggled on/off as desired, again allowing you even more control to tailor your experience.
  • Adds a custom fully unlocked scene gallery.
  • Too many new features to list.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
Uninstall:
Change-Log:

Links pulled while updating to v0.11b, please be patient, the dev made many structural changes.
Current revision: 01/30/2022 22:51 CST
Download: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 1618573 View attachment 1618572 View attachment 1618571 View attachment 1618570 View attachment 1618566
View attachment 1618569 View attachment 1618568 View attachment 1618567
View attachment 1618588 View attachment 1618587

(Screenshot below explains the SanchoMod interface/features)
View attachment 1618575
If you enjoy my mods and guides, please consider smashing the "(y)like" to give me support. You won't see links or advertisements in any of my mods, all I ask is for your gratitude if you enjoy my work. Feel free to follow my profile where I post new mods, updates, and status of works-in-progress. If you find this particular mod beneficial and/or enjoyable, consider leaving a proper review and a "vote" so others might benefit from your personal experience. My personal thanks (as always) to the hardworking devs, compressors, and admins. Kindest regards and be well.
your mod links are BROKEN

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
OK folks, I won't be able to save the dev's mentioned "broken saves". But know that what was done by the dev was essential imho. Sure there's work and efficiencies that can now be further implemented but these changes are worth it both to the developer and to you the end player. So please, don't give the dev any grief regarding saves, the team did the right thing.

Anyway, the latest SanchoMod core code is ported over to the new update. Now I have to port the ChoiceGuide and the SanchoGallery, then verify integrity. I'll keep y'all posted on progress.

john984

Jun 6, 2020
OK folks, I won't be able to save the dev's mentioned "broken saves". But know that what was done by the dev was essential imho. Sure there's work and efficiencies that can now be further implemented but these changes are worth it both to the developer and to you the end player. So please, don't give the dev any grief regarding saves, the team did the right thing.

Anyway, the latest SanchoMod core code is ported over to the new update. Now I have to port the ChoiceGuide and the SanchoGallery, then verify integrity. I'll keep y'all posted on progress.
Really appreciate your work, thanks for it!
The mod includes in-game walkthrought right? Also if there are 2 scenes we can see both?

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Really appreciate your work, thanks for it!
The mod includes in-game walkthrought right? Also if there are 2 scenes we can see both?
Please see teaser pics in OP of v0.11a, your answers and visuals are there. Regards.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Progress update:

Damn. 1.5hrs to port the v0.11a ChoiceGuide over.... well over 1k diffs. Dev reworked everything which means I now have to verify all the dynamic guide changes before I start on the new guide for the v0.11b script (but it's only one script, it shouldn't take long). Also have to populate new scenes into the gallery. I'll keep typing after refreshing my Crown & Coke. Will keep you posted. Regards.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
OK, since this will take a bit to insure integrity of all routes I'm compiling y'all a temporary test build. This build will be v0.11b BUT with v0.11a ChoiceGuide & SanchoGallery (those two I'm still working on).

Disclosure - to be very clear: THIS IS A BETA BUILD / NOT FINAL... do NOT distribute or I'll never do this for you folks again. I take my personal reputation and that of my brand very seriously. Please don't make me regret doing this.

(Link pulled, I'm almost done with the completed update)

I still encourage folks to wait for SanchoMod to be fully updated as bugs my be present and the features included in the above are NOT yet complete. Again, please understand this is a Testing Build ONLY.

I'll update you on progress. Regards.

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Link above pulled, it had a messed up variable anyway. I'm almost done. Please remain patient. Thank you.
1648523294887.png

Edit: Crafting these final gallery scenes is a bit of a chore... to give the player a proper scene while minimizing spoilers. Almost there, on the last one....

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Update: I'm compiling the release now, give me a bit to finalize it, upload and you'll have it briefly. Note: leave the save slot Quick-1 open, I'm going to overwrite it on your behalf automatically:
1648526919797.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: WastedTalent

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
I busted my ass on the code and got rid of the lag of SanchoGallery that folks experienced in the last distribution. Everything should be snappier within the GUI. Please see the FAQ here for some of the updated features. Regards and enjoy.
Awesomeness, thank you so very much for doing this!!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sancho1969

777honesty

Nov 4, 2019
I busted my ass on the code and got rid of the lag of SanchoGallery that folks experienced in the last distribution. Everything should be snappier within the GUI. Please see the FAQ here for some of the updated features. Regards and enjoy.
im confused as it legit just says theres errors everywhere and i cant even go to the main menu lol

snarkster1558

Feb 27, 2019
Good afternoon. You have more than a few issues and none of which are with the mod. See above report states RenPy 7.4.11 but the game is compiled in 7.4.4 so you are already going to have issues. Other than that the image being requested ('gui/1.png') is OEM and nothing to do with the mod. If you want to use the mod, then install as instructed in the OP. Any other shenanigans you choose to make I can't support since I have no idea what you've done.
Haven't done anything that I that I know of (wouldn't know where to begin) other than installing both the MOD and the patch. What does it appear I've done?

snarkster1558

Feb 27, 2019
Tried deleting and unpacking again Tried switching graphics processor, but didn't have the option (maybe because I'm on a laptop).

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Tried deleting and unpacking again Tried switching graphics processor, but didn't have the option (maybe because I'm on a laptop).
I've tested on two different clean Razerblade lappies and my usual workstation desk, and a "virgin" pc mini-tower... no issues.

Do this exactly:
  1. Install a fresh copy of the VN insuring it's version v0.11a from this site (either uncompressed or compressed, it doesn't matter). Do this in a NEW directory/folder (don't try to install inside an old version of the VN), you want a clean/new install.
  2. Download a fresh copy of SanchoMod (just to make sure you're not dealing with any older version) and install as directed in the OP
  3. Don't do anything else (don't get cute trying to unarchive and there's NO NEED to install the "patch", it's already built in).
  4. Run the VN via it's executable. Done.

Reactions: perseus420
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote