Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
sad....mc become degenerate scum seeing people have sex not feel disgust but joining, that make mc lose face, lose personality, where is my mc from before? who can he angry when see one of the girl have sex with jason than slap jason to death.
That's Jason's family not the MC's women.

Jason shares with the MC not the other way around.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
in this statement i agree with you there is forced scenes and things player's can't chose or change anything like "Lesbian" thing i don't want to share Ella but there is no option like Jason thing you mentioned.
but at the least there is no scene with Jason try to steal or cuck MC now.
He tried to fuck MC tho... he share his family with MC after that he take video and send to Madison.. such a low blow i want to get rid of him.
This game needs an option for Jason to accidently fall into a wood chipper or something. I don't care who is sharing with whom. When you don't get the option to avoid something, it's forced and in this case you have forced group sex scenes with one of the most annoying characters I've ever seen. Four different paths and in all of them there's forced sharing and one of the main girls is in a relationship with Jason. I don't care if she supposedly won't let him fuck her. This is a game where you see days go by with no clue what's going on behind the scenes, and the dev had to throw Selina (who was my favourite, up until that point) into mr. Douchebag's arms.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
This game needs an option for Jason to accidently fall into a wood chipper or something. I don't care who is sharing with whom. When you don't get the option to avoid something, it's forced and in this case you have forced group sex scenes with one of the most annoying characters I've ever seen. Four different paths and in all of them there's forced sharing and one of the main girls is in a relationship with Jason. I don't care if she supposedly won't let him fuck her. This is a game where you see days go by with no clue what's going on behind the scenes, and the dev had to throw Selina (who was my favourite, up until that point) into mr. Douchebag's arms.
Selina agrees to be with Jason *only* to make MC feel even a little bit like she feels. While he's making moves on Selina, vows love to her, but when Ella calls, he's all mushy with her and that whole nine yards, it makes Selina feel like shit.
Is she right doing this? No. But it's understandable. But she doesn't have sex with Jason though, she just wants MC to squirm and feel jealous for a bit. MC is the guy she really loves though, the one she wants to be with.

As for Riley and Kylie, it's Jason who is sharing them with MC, not the other way around. I also would rather not see MMF/MMFF stuff, but all of this is still necessary story wise, you're supposed to hate Jason for all of this, that's the point, he is an asshole, an antagonist of sorts, don't like him, hate him! :p

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Selina agrees to be with Jason *only* to make MC feel even a little bit like she feels. While he's making moves on Selina, vows love to her, but when Ella calls, he's all mushy with her and that whole nine yards, it makes Selina feel like shit.
Is she right doing this? No. But it's understandable. But she doesn't have sex with Jason though, she just wants MC to squirm and feel jealous for a bit. MC is the guy she really loves though, the one she wants to be with.

As for Riley and Kylie, it's Jason who is sharing them with MC, not the other way around. I also would rather not see MMF/MMFF stuff, but all of this is still necessary story wise, you're supposed to hate Jason for all of this, that's the point, he is an asshole, an antagonist of sorts, don't like him, hate him! :p
It's been a while since I played those parts, the saves worked for me quite well, but wasn't it that the whole Kylie Riley thing became a reality because of the powers of the MC? He shared in the early chapters but from the flashback it turned out that MC had much more to do with that if I'm correct.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018

Like I said I don't care who is doing the sharing, it's still forced. I'd prefere to not have any scenes with them at all, than share them with Jason. He can keep them for himself for all I care. As for Selina, we know that Jason is an asshole and obsessed with her. When you skip days like crazy in this game, how can you know that nothing happened in the backround? Is he portayed like a guy who wouldn't make a move all this time? The fact that she won't put out, doesn't mean that he won't try to take advantage of her. The dude would do anything to fuck her. What bothers me the most is that the MC is completely fine with all of this. There are four different paths and in all of them she dates the douchebag and he doesn't do anything to stop it. He won't get jealous, he won't get angry, nothing. And when she wants to fuck he's running behind her like he's her little bitch. Give the MC the chance in one of all those different paths to act like he actually has balls and either tell her to go fuck whoever she wants, but she can never have him again or at least act like he cares. I really liked this game before the Seline-Jason bullshit. Now I see an update and I'm not even sure I want to play it...

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
It's been a while since I played those parts, the saves worked for me quite well, but wasn't it that the whole Kylie Riley thing became a reality because of the powers of the MC? He shared in the early chapters but from the flashback it turned out that MC had much more to do with that if I'm correct.
As far as I understood it, that whole family is just possessed by Lileva and she is making them do things, including luring the MC in to gain more lust power out of it.

js00906

Feb 21, 2019
I wanted to like this game as the models are hot but damn is the writing bad. Like, the scene in part 2 after you have the shower, then the best friend walks in, then if you peek, suddenly you are getting some Nathan guy talking to you? Who is Nathan? Why is he talking to me outside the bathroom? Like, the story feels schizophrenic, and throws me out of immersion super fast.

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
but wasn't it that the whole Kylie Riley thing became a reality because of the powers of the MC?
MC has no powers. He's just a human.

His daughter has all the power.

Incest patch is not working. It worked till the point where MC was supposed to get the memory back. Can anyone help
Patch works fine, Rachel gets called his wife later on for story reasons.

She's his only family member and she rarely appears so it shouldn't happen to often anyway.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
So i just want to make sure i understand where we are currently with the story.

Was every update prior to 0.9 essentially a prologue and 0.9 forward essentially going to be where the choices start mattering again ?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So i just want to make sure i understand where we are currently with the story.

Was every update prior to 0.9 essentially a prologue and 0.9 forward essentially going to be where the choices start mattering again ?
Choices already mattered, paths branched in several places it was just obscure it left a few people confused.

For instance the kiss at the hospital. If you respected Selina's wishes you were put on Ella's love path but if you forced the kiss it put you on Selina's forceful path.

Certain choices also effected how Cherry would be after having sex with her.

The branching paths were added in this update to make it clearer for people and make it easier to get on the multi girl paths.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Choices already mattered, paths branched in several places it was just obscure it left a few people confused.

For instance the kiss at the hospital. If you respected Selina's wishes you were put on Ella's love path but if you forced the kiss it put you on Selina's forceful path.

Certain choices also effected how Cherry would be after having sex with her.

The branching paths were added in this update to make it clearer for people and make it easier to get on the multi girl paths.
I get that much, but it kinda feels like upto .8 was prologue now with the way the game plays since you can in .9 force a specific route which mostly undoes everything prior.

It's not a complaint, as i was also confused with how the branches occured (i think i had playthroughs for all of them) but it makes those choices less relevant at the same time.

Reactions: botc76

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
I wanted to like this game as the models are hot but damn is the writing bad. Like, the scene in part 2 after you have the shower, then the best friend walks in, then if you peek, suddenly you are getting some Nathan guy talking to you? Who is Nathan? Why is he talking to me outside the bathroom? Like, the story feels schizophrenic, and throws me out of immersion super fast.
Sorry about that. I'll have it fixed right away.
Should be Narrator instead of Nathan.

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
I get that much, but it kinda feels like upto .8 was prologue now with the way the game plays since you can in .9 force a specific route which mostly undoes everything prior.

It's not a complaint, as i was also confused with how the branches occured (i think i had playthroughs for all of them) but it makes those choices less relevant at the same time.
Indeed upto 8 was prologue but your choice on 9 doesn’t necessarily undo everything. Some of the key choices will still matter in the future.

what I did in 0.9 is simplify the choices.

Reactions: botc76
3.50 star(s) 92 Votes