Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mandudeman

May 28, 2021
Honestly this story is so confused it is as bad as a person with a Gender Identity Crisis with Multiple Personalities which are all clashing for their spotlight time.

Flip Flop Flip Flop like pick a fucking road already and fucking drive on it.

And each time a Update that comes out after months and months I hunt for the new content and when i do find it out and get it its less then 2 minutes of content.......

Even if you have a real job the fact you Snail along with near no content and then try to please everyone but in fact cant even please yourself then what the fuck are you really doing.....

Just a Money Pit at this point.

Sick of the Devs who get constant support even with a trainwreck and then when they come out and say they are sorry so long after months and months and its like why couldn't you own it sooner and admit this project was flawed instead of Keeping it on life support this long saying it will be better.

Take the L, Reflect on what Didn't work and Plan out one that will work for you without the many different pathways because you clearly are overwhelmed with All the paths you put in to the point you cant even update all the paths in fair speed and when you do its not even worth the download for the mini blurb of content.

Maybe make a more limited choice of options so even then you are not swamped by everything you put onto the plate.

As for asking for more paths like Maddison i ask Why the fuck do we need it like you already have like 6 LI but then have like 12 path options in a sense cuz each one gets a Lust or Love route.....

Maybe make a Ad on route later for Maddy.

That being said I love the Renders and Animations but the overall execution of the project falls very short for me But If you do some good thinking you will be able to fully salvage this much better moving forwards.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Ii wish there were rules about saying what a patch actually does. Seeing that neither the incest or uncensored patch seemingly are updated how shit is this game without them?

Reactions: mofonistik

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Well this title definitely needs a walk through with how the choices and content is structured.

As well I noticed Sancho1969 hasn't been on F95 since June 27th of this year... Is there any news about him? As I hope he is OK and healthy, considering there was some bad weather in Texas a few months back (I think that is where is from).

Regards.

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
It's impressive how no matter how many updates are made the aunt's character still has no sex scenes... seriously, I've never seen a character used as badly as her!

Reactions: mofonistik

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
Universal Scene Gallery Unlocker (v0.12c+)
-------------------------------------------------
What does it?: Unlocks every scene in the scene gallery

Usage: copy attached file in the game/ folder

Note: as long as the code of the scene gallery is not reworked or the logic behind renpy labels changed this unlocker functions with every version of the game starting from v.012c

3.50 star(s) 95 Votes