Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Seems still odd she's hooking up with Jason...what for? To make MC jealous, fight for her? And he's kind of a douche ( he's no Liam/Acting Lessons), the game shows nothing between him and her.
If he was shown in more sympathetic light, that'd be a different story ( despite NTR screamers).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Alteni

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Seems still odd she's hooking up with Jason...what for? To make MC jealous, fight for her? And he's kind of a douche ( he's no Liam/Acting Lessons), the game shows nothing between him and her.
If he was shown in more sympathetic light, that'd be a different story ( despite NTR screamers).
You'll have to wait for your answers

• Haha
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Alteni and smokebox

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Seducing The Devil v0.9.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 03.03.2020

Last edited:

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
About Selina and my approach. Many are upset because I've chosen the forceful way to get her.

I will have to replay and pay attention to all the little details. I love the game by the way, my only issuse is Jason i don't understand why the mc is friends with that asshat.

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
I always end up scrolling to the top and glance over that Veronica in a sauna picture. I sometimes wonder if there is a possibility that i may be a perv :oops:

EDIT: ...and now i learned that there is an actual picture there that i can see, not just a header. I feel stupid :cry:
Ohh your a perv alright..no doubt abt it but the question remains can you live up to the perv ISO standards? :sneaky:

exxxe

Apr 28, 2017
it is quite obvious guys hear this out :-

whatever happened to cherry ( at the end of this version ) was because the love from MC was shared between both her and Selina
So cherry is still sick and is still hurt unless she receives ALL MC love without sharing
Since Selina is a good girl she accepts being Jason's girl so MC focuses all his love/ cum just for his cherry curing her

luckily for our MC there is always the option for Selina to cheat and give Jason the NTR Treatment he deserves
see it is that simple Selina is our forbidden apple yet will still be eaten at the end

hey deafperv if you ever get stuck on ideas hit me up LOL

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
I agree, Selena is my favorite and i loved the scene when she and Cherry lose their virginity to the MC, but this other scene have so much more intimacy and passion between the MC and Cherry that i really loved this scene.

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
Selina is willing to share MC with Cherry whom she met moments ago, but why is she reluctant to share MC with Ella? And later on jump into Jason's dick? MC, Selina and Jason knows Selina loves MC more than any guy but why?
Can't their be a keep Selina as Side-girl or Main-girl until MC meets with Ella route? I just remembered Lancaster Boarding House where MC can end up with his girlfriend and mutual female best friend pregnant with his child or even Twists of My Life where MC can end up with his girlfriend and their mutual female lover pregnant also. I mean this game is not really bound by reality especially with the Devil and an evil Goddess.

3.50 star(s) 92 Votes