Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Seductive Shadows [v0.4] [CHYSA] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [72 MB]
- - -

Mac [81 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jimmyjambles

Mar 8, 2022
Should I be worried that it's been a couple months since the last update? They were updating the game once a month like clockwork, maybe they got burned out?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Melmoth99

jeffb0615

Jul 5, 2022
Should I be worried that it's been a couple months since the last update? They were updating the game once a month like clockwork, maybe they got burned out?
CHYSA stated on Discord that the update is progressing well, but there are still a few things to work on. It's the biggest update so far, and will also be adding the long-awaited gallery feature.

Last edited:

CHYSA

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2023
Hey! I've been busy working on the game. The V.0.5 update is now available on Patreon for Tier 2 pledgers and on Itch.io as a premium update! The V.0.4.8 version will be available for free very soon. Sorry for the late reply.

V.0.5 Patreon post:

Itchio page:

Here’s a quick rundown of what’s new in the latest update:

• Word Count: Over 40,000 words of fresh content, adding nearly 2 hours of gameplay!
  • New Characters: Spend significant time with the twins to uncover more about their motives and ambitions. Plus, meet two new hookup characters!
  • CGs: 10 new NSFW CGs!
  • User Interface: Improved and polished main menu UI for better navigation, along with new artwork themed around the current update cycle.
  • New Features: A new gallery mode to view unlocked CGs, with plans to add a scene replay feature in future updates.
  • Bug Fixes: Minor bug fixes to improve your gameplay experience.
  • Compatibility Note: Some older saves might not work properly. For the best experience, starting a new playthrough is recommended.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
SeductiveShadows-0.4.8
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Vladneiru

Jul 27, 2021
View attachment 3864096

Overview:
Seductive Shadows
is an erotic visual novel in which you play as the protagonist exploring a new bustling city
and starting classes as a student at Alfonso University, a multi-discipline arts school.
But Destiny leads you to another path in which you begin unraveling occult secrets linked to your existence.
Strange visions and supernatural encounters leave you questioning reality and beyond.

Thread Updated: 2024-07-25
Release Date: 2024-04-28
Developer: CHYSA - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.8
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: GDRIVE - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: GDRIVE- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: GDRIVE - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 3864064 View attachment 3864078 View attachment 3864077 View attachment 3864070 View attachment 3864079 View attachment 3864082 View attachment 3864067 View attachment 3864080 View attachment 3864083
I've just got a glitch when he gets a nude image then he starts replying and everything goes frozen and stuck to that position

Me-ta-Xa

Oct 27, 2022
I see the futa/trans and gay tags...and vaginal sex tag...but not oral or anal sex.
Not even in the future tags.
What is up with that?
Is it in the game or not? Think it's a bit weird and I'd consider them "missing tags/content" if that's not ingame.

CHYSA

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2023
I see the futa/trans and gay tags...and vaginal sex tag...but not oral or anal sex.
Not even in the future tags.
What is up with that?
Is it in the game or not? Think it's a bit weird and I'd consider them "missing tags/content" if that's not ingame.
Thanks for pointing it out! I have added the missing tags. They are indeed in the game, but the tags hadn’t been updated for a while.

CHYSA

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2023
How do I get the new Cassie scene? :0
Hey! Cassie does not have any CGs in the V.0.4.8 update, but she does have new content in the V.0.5 update! As of now, the V.0.5 is only available for Patreon Pledgers and on Itch.io as premium update. :)

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes