Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Seductive Shadows [v0.4.8] [CHYSA] - Compressed

Win/Linux [89 MB]
- - - -

Mac [84 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

alphared2319

Aug 2, 2019
Hey! Cassie does not have any CGs in the V.0.4.8 update, but she does have new content in the V.0.5 update! As of now, the V.0.5 is only available for Patreon Pledgers and on Itch.io as premium update. :)
I'm a patron! lol i had to start a new game, not continue from a save!

CHYSA

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2023
You get loads of errors if you don't allow the game access to the internet (which you never should do after the recent scares). Not sure why it'd even be coded in the first place to try to check the internet connection.

Hey! Looks like the errors are coming from the phone plugin I use. I can replace the plugin in a future update if that’s something that’s asked frequently.

Reactions: longjohngold

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Hey! Looks like the errors are coming from the phone plugin I use. I can replace the plugin in a future update if that’s something that’s asked frequently.
Yup it'll give errors every time the phone pops up and you won't be able to see whatever was supposed to happen on it. I do remember one other game that was like that and the dev just quickly popped out something that disabled the internet checker (which is a super weird thing for there to be in there anyway)... I guess you may have gotten some of your code from the same place as them... can't remember which game it was now though.

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
Can you choose a Top/Dom only playthru or does choosing gay/trans mean MC giving a blowjob is mandatory?
This is such a great question(y)
After playing I found out in the case of Althea it seems she is determined to get head twice.
No option there for her other than skipping but the others assume top in my case.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes