3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

Goshk

Aug 16, 2020
Seed of the Dead V 2.05

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:8d92ecbb1f3013e98d6c18c6ff0942fd7d89131f

Nov 12, 2021
I was wondering how you start the dlc. Right now I've cleared chapter 5 of the base game, is there supposed to be a way to tell that the dlc is working like the startup screen being different or something? I'm sure I installed the dlc correctly.
Look at the title screen if there is Version number R (ID) that mean the DLC is working, R mean R18patch applied , ID is mean DLC already installed.

Reactions: atomicmr

Kirito213Aincrad

Jul 24, 2019
is it only 1 extra scene for each girl? I think theres just 1 extra scene for kirara when you talk to her with the threesome, idk if theres any other NTS besides the promoting in idol
2 extra scenes for each girl and the new character (forgot her name) 5 for scenes for her. To get all quests you gotta max their affection to lvl 13 (all girls) and then you get quest for them. this link is the full walkthrough on the whole game including the R18 patch.

P.S I used cheat engine to max their affection and unlock alot things

atomicmr

Nov 23, 2021
Look at the title screen if there is Version number R (ID) that mean the DLC is working, R mean R18patch applied , ID is mean DLC already installed.
thanks a bunch, its working as intended then. I'm assuming the dlc will just start at some point along the story.

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
what's the difference between the win, sweet home, and 2 links in the OP?
also is charm song standalone or do i need the full game?

g147369

Feb 15, 2018
Where can I see the CG of being defeated by zombies?

Also, did the zombie CG kill the heroine without even having a climax?

Testament34

Aug 18, 2017
if you guys have patience and cant downloading from google drive

here a link but i dont know is it uncencored or demosaiced

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
I honestly think it's the RNG that's fucking me up in my quest for the rest of the bunny suits. Granted, I haven't tried it in a while, but it took me lots of tries to get the first reverse bunny suit. Sometimes I would find one or two of the buttons needed to open the door, but the third button just doesn't spawn at all. Who at Team Krama thought it was a good idea to have the spawn system for those damn buttons be so complicated?

EDIT: Just got back from playing a session of SoD2 and I was lucky enough to get all three buttons on my 2nd try going through the front entrance of the lab. This doesn't include all the 5-10 times I had to retry after the checkpoint spawn the garage/workshop on the right or the cave on the left. So I guess I'm just gonna have to suck it up and grind. Luckily I have a bunch of free time for the rest of the week. With that said, 2 reverse bunny suits down, 3 (?) more to go.

Hopefully your post will help me out. But I have a feeling that this platforming mini-game is going to suck.

What would be your ideal build recommendation for getting each costume both old and new?
On a somewhat related note, someone should update the IMFDB page for the Charm Song DLC:

Feb 26, 2020
Where can I see the CG of being defeated by zombies?

Also, did the zombie CG kill the heroine without even having a climax?
The lab room located besides the armory room, it's beside the skill merchant guy.
And yes unfortunately no climax in the defeat scene, big downgrade compared to the first game.

Elona Spiral

Aug 31, 2020
I honestly think it's the RNG that's fucking me up in my quest for the rest of the bunny suits. Granted, I haven't tried it in a while, but it took me lots of tries to get the first reverse bunny suit. Sometimes I would find one or two of the buttons needed to open the door, but the third button just doesn't spawn at all. Who at Team Krama thought it was a good idea to have the spawn system for those damn buttons be so complicated?
I also spent a lot of time find the buttons to open the door for the reverse bunny suit.
Some of the switches are hidden inside objects.
There should be 1 switch that spawns in the hospital bed rooms, 1 switch that spawns in the MRI machine room/body room and 1 that spawns in the later room.
However the location of switches can vary a lot, like the one from the hospital bed rooms spawning in the security room between the bed rooms or the security rooms after the bed rooms. The last switch can even spawn in the waiting room right in front of the door for the reverse bunny suit.
I can tell you that all the 3 switches are definitely within the middle route, some of them are really well hidden

Since I already went and collect 4 sets for the starting 4 girls, I only need to collect the last set for Einomaru.

Reactions: LycraPawn and /;/

brianchuang2

Feb 10, 2022
if you guys have patience and cant downloading from google drive

here a link but i dont know is it uncencored or demosaiced
u do know thats just the dlc u have to download the whole game here

t^2

Feb 4, 2023
I also spent a lot of time find the buttons to open the door for the reverse bunny suit.
Some of the switches are hidden inside objects.
There should be 1 switch that spawns in the hospital bed rooms, 1 switch that spawns in the MRI machine room/body room and 1 that spawns in the later room.
However the location of switches can vary a lot, like the one from the hospital bed rooms spawning in the security room between the bed rooms or the security rooms after the bed rooms. The last switch can even spawn in the waiting room right in front of the door for the reverse bunny suit.
I can tell you that all the 3 switches are definitely within the middle route, some of them are really well hidden

Since I already went and collect 4 sets for the starting 4 girls, I only need to collect the last set for Einomaru.
Don't forget you ( LycraPawn ) need to check the locker and shower rooms before even reaching reception, since they spawn there too. ;)

Edit: So I rolled for level 8 and got bunny suit route with 2nd try. I located 3 buttons and for 20 minutes I was cleaning up 2nd part of the level 8 up to the boss, then came back and buttons didn't despawn. Grabbed buttons and unlocked the door.

They seem to spawn at the spots where other items also spawn, so if you think there's a spot that item spawns at but you didn't suspect a button to spawn at, check it anyway.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Take note that they appear with the mark only after you spot them from up close.
Before you spot them, they are less visible.

Also you're free to comment laugh at my graphics quality :HideThePain:

Last edited:

Elona Spiral

Aug 31, 2020
Don't forget you ( LycraPawn ) need to check the locker and shower rooms before even reaching reception, since they spawn there too. ;)

Edit: So I rolled for level 8 and got bunny suit route with 2nd try. I located 3 buttons and for 20 minutes I was cleaning up 2nd part of the level 8 up to the boss, then came back and buttons didn't despawn. Grabbed buttons and unlocked the door.

They seem to spawn at the spots where other items also spawn, so if you think there's a spot that item spawns at but you didn't suspect a button to spawn at, check it anyway.

Take note that they appear with the mark only after you spot them from up close.
Before you spot them, they are less visible.

Also you're free to comment laugh at my graphics quality :HideThePain:
I like those 3 girls as well. Aya and Ichika, they just don't seem as interesting to me.
Kirara has the best lines

Kirito213Aincrad

Jul 24, 2019
Reupload part 1 thanks
Copy it to your google drive and then download it. And as I posted earlier this link is a walkthrough on each Act, how to get every costume and a way to understand the RNG and its a guide on how to complete each NTR quest as well as where to find the items for it and how to beat/cheeze each mingame.

nikser231

Jan 30, 2018
You said it was "ALSO" NTS which is exactly what I said in my original post, bro. The implication being you didn't read what I said to begin with. Get an English tutor, you need to phrase sentences better so we don't have misunderstandings. No offense.

And yeah the DLC sucks but the NTR in the vanilla title sucked too, 3 scenes of very short reasons for the girls to bother with some guys too weak to survive unlike the protag. I remember making a joke about how the girls were actually just sluts since this protag is different from SoD 1 and they are quick to get on his dick as well. The best answer to all of these questions really is, these hoes ain't loyal and it can't be NTR if there was never any love to begin with.
Ichika is the only exeption, she seems to genuinely like the MC.

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes