3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

Banewrath

Nov 2, 2018
sorry, but can anyone please show me how can i get the base game (2.07)+ the charmsong dlc? i have read the comment before, but im pretty convinced im diagnosed with stupid. thank you, and sorry

Altt1m

Oct 26, 2021
does anyone have a 2.07 full save?
Anyone got any new saves for SoD 2.07 and charm song?

Ok, so I got almost full save for 2.07 (cost me several hours of cheating). Some outfits might be missing (sorry) and those exclusive combat skills are closed too (don't think you're here after them anyway).

Just move to C:\\Users\\*Your name*\\Appdata\\Local\\SoD2\\Saved\\SavedGames

slepth

Aug 5, 2016
Has anybody else tried to use the Numpad yet? I’m unsure if it works for anyone else, but the numpad does a few things while in a mission:
0- teleports npc’s to you
1- spawns a second set of npc’s
2- kills nearby enemies
3- damages allies
8- same as 2 but is a toggable proximity kill
Pardon, anyone knows if this still work? or it was only for the old version only? Any mod for option [1]?

Last edited:

ElTitoPacks

Apr 28, 2021
Download Seed Of The Dead: Complete Edition + Save Game
edit1.jpg
Seed Of The Dead Sweet Home + Seed Of The Dead Charm Song + Uncensored Patch + R18 Patch + Save Game

GAME LINK:

SAVE LINK:

Information:
Bough at: GOG
Version: 2.07
Save Version: 1.201
Remove/Add censhorship: Press F4
Note: The save is from version 1.201 and includes content like halloween, christmas costumes and everything is unlocked up to that version

How to add my save:
1.- Write "Run" in the search engine and execute the program that is called like this
2.- Write the following text in the program: %appdata%
3.- You may appear in the "Roaming" folder, just click on AppData
4.- Enter the folder called "Local" and look for the folder called "SoD2"
5.- SoD2 > Saved > SaveGames > MySaveGame
6.- Drag the 2 files named "MySaveGame_Slot" and "MySaveGame_Persistent" inside the "MySaveGame" folder
7.- You'r done :)

WARNING (only if you dont use my save file)
The content of the DLC is a continuation of the main game. After clearing Act 8 of the main game, the DLC will begin by talking to one of the heroines.
sc82.png

Last edited:
May 1, 2022
Hello guys, I found a new version where you can download version 2.07 , + MOD

May 1, 2022
who else is interested in the game, which WILL BE UPDATED SOON on November 26, 3D game version 1.9, right now 1.85, the name of the game is (The Pilgrimage) creator [Messman], to get more information, go to Discord + you can share ideas for improving the plot of the game over future updates

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
I hope the DLC is 90% NTR. When you think idols, you think NTR and dirty old men. And make it dumb NTR please so it can develop faster, I don't it wasting time slowly building up a "realistic" NTR, this ain't a visual novel. As great as Thug Hero Party is, not every NTR needs to be a Thug Hero Party, I'm just here to fap.

bom44

Feb 13, 2020
Hello guys, I found a new version where you can download version 2.07 , + MOD
Sotd2 v2.07R with DLC: part1, part2.
Download Seed Of The Dead: Complete Edition + Save Game
View attachment 3118126
Seed Of The Dead Sweet Home + Seed Of The Dead Charm Song + Uncensored Patch + R18 Patch + Save Game

GAME LINK:

Mega

SAVE LINK:

Mega

Information:
Bough at: GOG
Version: 2.07
Save Version: 1.201
Remove/Add censhorship: Press F4
Note: The save is from version 1.201 and includes content like halloween, christmas costumes and everything is unlocked up to that version

How to add my save:
1.- Write "Run" in the search engine and execute the program that is called like this
2.- Write the following text in the program: %appdata%
3.- You may appear in the "Roaming" folder, just click on AppData
4.- Enter the folder called "Local" and look for the folder called "SoD2"
5.- SoD2 > Saved > SaveGames > MySaveGame
6.- Drag the 2 files named "MySaveGame_Slot" and "MySaveGame_Persistent" inside the "MySaveGame" folder
7.- You'r done :)

WARNING (only if you dont use my save file)
The content of the DLC is a continuation of the main game. After clearing Act 8 of the main game, the DLC will begin by talking to one of the heroines.
View attachment 3118097
if i want to download the latest version with all complete set of everything including the DLC, which one should i download?

Tontongundar

Sep 12, 2021
Ok, so I got the time to play a bit of the latest version (2.07) + DLC and is it me or breasts physics seem a bit broken atm ? Like they don't shake anymore when I'm shooting at them, I also feel like they were more bounciful in minigames before. And what's up with the shadows ? I'm on full epic settings and they make my game look like cel shading in some levels, especially the train station one.

RayKel

Feb 14, 2018
how do you get to do the new mini games? Just do the main story or do you buy items like the other ones?
If you're referring to the Idol Mode, you will unlock it after ACT 10 of the story, and you can access it from the new area. If you want other Mini Games, you need to do the 4 new Hometown upgrade in the main hub, once unlocked, also accessible from the new area

Reactions: Oppai_King
3.90 star(s) 39 Votes