3.90 star(s) 38 Votes

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
Have they confirmed they're making a 3rd installment?
No, as of right now, nothing mentioned at all.

As far as I know, what they are doing currently is focusing on a handful of smaller projects, and some other big project called ASCOT (you can even see some posters inside SoD) which appears to be some kind of fantasy action souls-like RPG. But it feels like it's in some kind of development hell, because I've been hearing about this game since 2018 and it still haven't released.

So while there hasn't been any mentions of SoD3 (for now), it's an easy bet to place that a sequel will eventually come. The SoD games are their most successful ones by far, and it would be a poor financial decision to not continue the series.

RushSkies

Jun 28, 2022
No, as of right now, nothing mentioned at all.

As far as I know, what they are doing currently is focusing on a handful of smaller projects, and some other big project called ASCOT (you can even see some posters inside SoD) which appears to be some kind of fantasy action souls-like RPG. But it feels like it's in some kind of development hell, because I've been hearing about this game since 2018 and it still haven't released.

So while there hasn't been any mentions of SoD3 (for now), it's an easy bet to place that a sequel will eventually come. The SoD games are their most successful ones by far, and it would be a poor financial decision to not continue the series.
Ah I see.

Thinking about it, a Taimanin game would be perfect with these mechanics, surprised they haven't made something like this.

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
Literally what?
Basically, equip these skills: Revolver, Default Magazine Expansion, Adept Gun Handling 2, Buff Duration Extension 3, Sage Time, and Remission 3.

Can heal super fast to keep the buff going forever, extended mag, reload almost instantly, and single-shot damage higher than any other gun all on an infinite ammo weapon that fires almost as fast as you can click. Shit's busted as fuck. Just pick up melee weapons for crowd control.

Maybe replace default weapon extended mag with the skill to increase player health or the number of medkits you can carry if you're having trouble keeping yourself or the girls alive. Or the Gren Increase 3 skill to have some easier crowd control.

3.90 star(s) 38 Votes