3.90 star(s) 38 Votes
Jul 9, 2017
hmm this is the first version so there is no chapter? We can only shoot forever ? I don't know where to setting

Last edited:
Jun 8, 2017
Ah I see the gunplay hasn't improved at all. I'm not expecting CoD MW's level detail but damn, give me some realistic reload animations and guns that don't look like you use airshit as a reference.

Reactions: Blackfriar

Callandor

Jul 13, 2017
We must be nearing a Golden Age if this is getting a sequel.
Could 2020 be the year we get more amazing games and translations?

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
Ah I see the gunplay hasn't improved at all. I'm not expecting CoD MW's level detail but damn, give me some realistic reload animations and guns that don't look like you use airshit as a reference.
I don't care much about that, at least not in some low budget hentai game. Also that has nothing to do with gunplay.
But the actual gunplay is shit in most shooters even the so called triple A ones. In most games the guns have a spread that's far beyond good & evil and you can't even hit the side of a barn unless you are aiming down sights which magically and drastically tightens the bullet spread. That makes no fucking sense.

Nakos555

Jul 17, 2017
Hope they don't run into a wall with this one. First game was well received and supported by a lot of people, but for some reason they didn't go through the achieved Patreon milestones and lots of stuff like better models weren't realized.

Tanelia

Feb 11, 2018
How playable is this current version? I assume it is little less then a tech demo atm?
It's perfectly playable at this stage, animations are in, although all the girls are just slight recolours of each other at the moment. It is a 0.1 though so some things are missing like pausing and saves, which is a bit of a problem as there is only one level which is extremely long.

Incar1

Aug 25, 2017
Art Style: Left 4 dead meets Boarderlands
Game-play: Left 4 Dead on easy but super zombies are stupid common
Feels Like: Alpha build of Left 4 Dead with super clunky controls and a pistol that shoots about 1/3 of the time.
None of the death scenes from the original, all 3 girls use the same model with hair color changes, the blond actually has green hair, none wearing the same outfit as their portrait by their health bar.

Given how the first was an actually decent game even without the H portion I'm expecting great things going forward.

3.90 star(s) 38 Votes