3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

Eggtree McGee

Jan 1, 2018
If you're upgrading from 1.101 tp 1.33, there's no need for you to do anything. The new version will read your save game and will work perfectly. However, you might want to stay in ver 1.101 for a while longer. I think the halloween event is still available in that version. If you upgrade to 1.33, you'll be locked out of the event.
When should I upgrade? Are the changes in 1.33 that noticeable or is staying with 1.101 better?

Kintty

Mar 25, 2021
When should I upgrade? Are the changes in 1.33 that noticeable or is staying with 1.101 better?
1.33 has the harem room so I consider it worth it if only for that. As for how long you should play 1.101? I bought five of each piece of costume, enough for the four girls and an extra set for the eventual new girl, assuming it'll be compatible, then I made the upgrade.

Reactions: Eggtree McGee

Unagidon

May 5, 2020
I would like to ask Team Krama if they plan to add a female character we could play for ourselves. Where should I post my question ?

UnknownBava

Jul 29, 2018
Last edited:
Feb 22, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What do I need to download and in what order do I "merge" them?

Because I download the base game.... I guess? the one on the "DOWNLOAD" section. Played it for a while and it was pretty good. Then I noticed there's a mosaic. So I come here, download and "install" it... but it doesn't work. I assume it's supposed to work for the latest update so I download the "Seed of the Dead: Sweet Home R18 Patch v1.33R", paste it like normal, open the game and it actually removed the "R18 Content" checkbox in the title screen (the "base game" had it) and when I try to start it it says:
Body version and patch version do not match
Would you like to boot as an unpatched version?

So I don't know what I'm missing.

UnknownBava

Jul 29, 2018
Because I download the base game.... I guess? the one on the "DOWNLOAD" section.
yes, you downloaded an old version, I recommend you use the search bar at the top right of the page and put something like "1.33" or "download" so you don't have to search the whole thread.
Desktop Screenshot 2023.02.11 - 18.38.15.54.png

Eggtree McGee

Jan 1, 2018
Is it normal for this game to make your computer fans get really loud? Im on a 3070ti but task manager says this game is taking 87% of my gpu and im just in a cutscene, not even in a mission. Is this normal or should I turn down my game settings? In game it never lags or anything but my computer never gets this loud

BraveOrakio

May 31, 2020
Is it normal for this game to make your computer fans get really loud? Im on a 3070ti but task manager says this game is taking 87% of my gpu and im just in a cutscene, not even in a mission. Is this normal or should I turn down my game settings? In game it never lags or anything but my computer never gets this loud
Maybe? I'm on an old 1050ti and I have to lower settings and put the fans into performance mode, so for me they have to be loud. This game isn't the most well optimized unfortunately

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes