3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

Ecl1p5e

Nov 30, 2018
While doing the challenge, if I recall correctly I must have reset the 3rd mission around 7 times or so, all because of the final train event. At some point before clearing it I even went ahead and started doing the subsequent missions and only later came back to try and finish the 3rd one. It is that bad.

As of now it is the hardest single event in the game on higher difficulties. You can cheese other events, like the one were we defending the crates were you can just stand on the top the crate in the dark corner of the street and just focus on defending that, and as you mentioned you can cheese the school band event too. But not the train event: too limited of a space to dodge or reposition, too much special infected at the same time, enemies spawn from all directions, no ammo refill or items. Pretty doable with max skills and a good combination of them (increased max grenades does wonders there), but without any skills? Prepare for hell.

Yeah the cyber pistol is garbage. It was already trash in the previous game, and when I started playing the 2nd one and saw it at the end of the pistol skill tree I thought that they would fixed and balanced it. Since you have to pick one of the two, the revolver ends up being a no-brainer. Then again my preferred build does not include pistol skills at all so it's all good.
I would make a balance mod if it were up to me, honestly. All the guns sort of feel samey, and that leopard print SMG gun is completely worthless. Who the heck mixes high fire rate with low ammo capacity? The Spas is literally better than Moss, which is the worst shotgun. In fact, all the shotguns are shit except the rare one which reloads the magazine in one go. (That also has a bug where it follows the same logic as all other shotguns and you can fire it while it's reloading)

That burst-fire rifle is also kinda shit considering that you can get an AK that fires faster and does more damage at the same time. The sticky grenade sucks sticky dick and I would instead turn it into a cyber-type Singularity grenade that pulls in foes toward it before exploding. The Denma is a meme weapon but for what it's worth, the altfire is kinda powerful and conversely its mainfire is pathetic.

The flamethrower doesn't even have any sort of range and feels like a stronger version of Denma's mainfire. I can't comment on the other guns because I haven't played that game so far yet, but I'll leave a review with more elaborate balance issues later on when I finish the game.

EDIT: The DLC better add some fuckin damage numbers or overhead healthbar displays with a perk. That would be immensely helpful. Maybe the special skill of the new heroine could be exactly that, showing the health of all nearby enemies. idk

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
I would make a balance mod if it were up to me, honestly. All the guns sort of feel samey, and that leopard print SMG gun is completely worthless. Who the heck mixes high fire rate with low ammo capacity? The Spas is literally better than Moss, which is the worst shotgun. In fact, all the shotguns are shit except the rare one which reloads the magazine in one go. (That also has a bug where it follows the same logic as all other shotguns and you can fire it while it's reloading)

That burst-fire rifle is also kinda shit considering that you can get an AK that fires faster and does more damage at the same time. The sticky grenade sucks sticky dick and I would instead turn it into a cyber-type Singularity grenade that pulls in foes toward it before exploding. The Denma is a meme weapon but for what it's worth, the altfire is kinda powerful and conversely its mainfire is pathetic.

The flamethrower doesn't even have any sort of range and feels like a stronger version of Denma's mainfire. I can't comment on the other guns because I haven't played that game so far yet, but I'll leave a review with more elaborate balance issues later on when I finish the game.

EDIT: The DLC better add some fuckin damage numbers or overhead healthbar displays with a perk. That would be immensely helpful. Maybe the special skill of the new heroine could be exactly that, showing the health of all nearby enemies. idk
Agreed; some guns are straight up worse than others in the same category, and overall they feel unbalanced too, and the grenade launcher is indeed bad in terms of damage and I only use it sporadically, for when I want to jump higher or glitch the girls to move faster (useful in the 2nd mission supermarket event). Overall gun balance is one of the things that I'm hoping they will address in the DLC update, and also balancing some of the skills as well.

UnknownBava

Jul 29, 2018
Ooohhh something like peeping ntr. I like the idea but I imagine its difficult to implement
yes, I guess it's very difficult to implement since that's why the first version of the peeping tom mini-game in the bathrooms was discarded (the girls went to the bathroom on their own, no need to give them a special item).

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
yes, I guess it's very difficult to implement since that's why the first version of the peeping tom mini-game in the bathrooms was discarded (the girls went to the bathroom on their own, no need to give them a special item).
I suspect it was due to the fact you had to wait for them to get into the bathroom to start the minigame. That kind of mechanic is way too rng for any person, since you couldnt even choose which girl would use it.

Its still doable with ntr, since its only one man per girl, it cuts the rng by half. Put in a restriction like do you want wandering ntr on or off, and its about done. Granted this would only work if there was anything else to do on the base, and if the minigames/cutscenes didnt reset the whole map.
Yeah i really doubt it.

• Sad
Reactions: flobadog

Ecl1p5e

Nov 30, 2018

Made a tierlist for the pickup-able weapons of this game (that excludes the pistols and grenades)

Here's my ranking:
my-image.png

Rankings described (as tested on Very Hard):
PulseRifle: Insanely accurate, you can hold it to fire fast, or even tap as fast as you can to shoot at lightning speeds. Headshots are guaranteed. Very large mag size.
BattleHawk: Oneshots mob zombies in a single hit, even on Very Hard. Two-shots the lanky skinwalkers with buff. Very common drop.
AscSword: The best melee weapon. Long combo, altfire direct hit can two-shot Tintans.
Chainsaw: Second best melee weapon. Absolutely grinds through mob enemies, although quite weak against mutants.

N90: A step-down from PulseRifle, but still very accurate. Has a bug that gives it the fastest firing speed of any weapon if you hold mainfire and rapid-tap altfire.
MAS12: Best shotgun, large mag size. The only mag-based weapon whose reload you can cancel in case of emergencies.
CM2000: Huge damage, beautiful firing sound. Has the same fire rate as an SKS although very high recoil, which can be mitigated by quickscoping.
SKS: One step-down from the CM2000. If you don't have a BattleHawk, use this. Higher mag size and zoom but lower damage.
Shot12: One step-down from, and almost similar to MAS12. Has shell reloading and is more common. Extremely versatile.

SMG90: Good for headshots because of large mag size, very fast reload speed and very common. Another workhorse.
FlameThrower: Even if it looks cool, it's weaker and much more inconsistent than the Chainsaw in terms of a fixed attack range.
AP5: Good all-rounder weapon. Decent fire rate, accuracy and recoil.
KA47: IMO worse than AP5. Has more damage but worse fire rate and recoil.

GrenLauncher: Use it either as a mobility boost or to clear mobs of Zs, then drop it because you shouldn't be reloading this in the middle of a fight.
Phantom: Pitiful damage and terrible reloading speed. The scope is just a gimmick that doesn't help in any way whatsoever. It should also show the critical hit spots of all enemies.
Denma: Apparently the melee has a chain-lightning effect, but it's still weak. The altfire however is quite strong for quick mutant disposal.
AR4: The burst fire bullshit on this is abhorrent and makes it ammo inefficient. Hard to score headshots because of the kickback.
V014: A total downgrade from SMG90. Might be useful with the reload and ammo perks, but terrible otherwise.

Moss50: The worst shotgun. Fires slower than Zs can mob and surround you and has worse spread. Just use a Shot12 instead.
Katana: Slow and painful to use. The altfire takes way too long to charge and should not slow you down for it to be anything effective.
RocketLauncher: Probably the worst weapon in the whole game. Even grenades are more powerful than this. Slow reload speed and a terrible projectile to even try aiming. If you desperately want a rocket launcher, just use AscSword's altfire.

Weapons which are not tiered in the image:
Molotov Cocktail: Insanely helpful and should be in its own S+ tier. It's actually overpowered with the grenade perk.
Revolver: Two-shots mob enemies, infinite ammo. If you're a pistolero cowboy, you can use this for decent results.
Default Pistol: It's actually a decent weapon and can save your life if you're a headshot champ.
Fist: It does its job as a utility, but the buffs to make it actually decent are neither powerful enough and also hog up perk slots.
Cyber Pistol: Worse than the Default Pistol, as it not only feels underperforming but also hogs a precious perk slot. Do not sprint with this weapon in hand, or you'll blind yourself.
Sticky Grenade: Worse than the Default Grenade, as it might wander off 20 feet away from the danger zone if one of the Zs decides to run away randomly. Otherwise has the same damage as the default but also hogs up an extra perk slot.

Last edited:

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
Ooohhh something like peeping ntr. I like the idea but I imagine its difficult to implement
Not really. Think about it for a second though... You complete [#] missions, or a mission after giving them a gift (or other things happen) and then there's a % chance a girl will try and fuck an NPC.

This would be the girl letting off hearts around her (semi subtle), that then, you'd have to follow her to her destination. If you do so, (without alerting her), you'll be able to unlock the scene by watching it.

So in essence;
  1. Complete mission
  2. Return to the base
  3. Spot girl with the 'lusting' effect
  4. Follow said girl without alerting her
  5. Arrive at destination and enjoy your "NTR" content

Reactions: allinon

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
Yes, but the devs had said they are working on more DLC, due sometime before summer 2023. A new girl, and possibly a DLC to make the halloween/xmas events replayable.
It's completed? What the fuck? Last time I checked was roughly last year and nowhere did it seem like it was completed. That's wild. Last enemy I remember that worked (to the extent of this game's performance) was the fat blob dude.

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
The DLC is not completed yet. As the poster said, a hopeful date is around summer 2023, so around 4 months from now. You understand that the earth is round and that 90% of the population lives in the northern hemisphere, where summer happens in the middle of the year right?

Ecl1p5e

Nov 30, 2018
anyone can show new death scenes? thx for any answer
Here, have my partially completed save file:
(Sadly the Xmas content isn't in it because I wasn't able to get it working, and some of the costumes aren't unlocked)

Actually nvm my save just get the full 100% from here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/seed-of-the-dead-2-v1-101r-teamkrama.43857/post-10110634

Copy it over to your %AppData%/Local/ folder. You can watch the death scenes by going straight forward into the basement area and entering the room with the caged zombies and using the glowing monitor.

PS: I spent way too much time playing this game and.. for some reason I find the "normal"-looking women in the game more attractive. Like the 'cleared stages' guard is cute af

Last edited:
Reactions: Hakkira

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
I spent way too much time playing this game and.. for some reason I find the "normal"-looking women in the game more attractive. Like the 'cleared stages' guard is cute af
Most likely because they aren't exaggerated to all hell in comparison. And I agree to a good extent. The first one was good because there was no comparison to make outside of your surroundings/buildings. You throw in real looking humans and now everything looks worse for wear in a way.

Reactions: Rethos and Ecl1p5e

Ecl1p5e

Nov 30, 2018
Most likely because they aren't exaggerated to all hell in comparison. And I agree to a good extent. The first one was good because there was no comparison to make outside of your surroundings/buildings. You throw in real looking humans and now everything looks worse for wear in a way.
At least with the Body Change Tool you can adjust Aya's gigantic melons to a more human size, although that still doesn't help my case. :ROFLMAO:

Artworkdown

Sep 26, 2022
At least with the Body Change Tool you can adjust Aya's gigantic melons to a more human size, although that still doesn't help my case. :ROFLMAO:
Yeah but when she is grabbed by a mutant in game, the size stays at 50, even if you upgrade it to 100. In the recollection mode, it is not the case

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes