3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017
Well that's just fucking great, how am I supposed to understand and play the demo now? And what auto translator works with this??
Ok, so I programmed an Auto translator for the Unreal Engine since there's really not one out there for it. It's very much similar to the unity auto translator AKA ReiPatcher (Useful if there's no translate patch out there for any unity game) which can be found I'll be posting a link once I'm done debugging my translator!

Reactions: fissenissen

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017
11.8 gb for just Demo... will it be like 50 GB for full games?...
Judging on my past with working for companies such as DICE with the amount of detail in this game its most likely going to be a 80-110gb Game. unless they do compression on certain files and cut scripts of character actions in half.

Rattanak

Jul 11, 2019
Ok, so I programmed an Auto translator for the Unreal Engine since there's really not one out there for it. It's very much similar to the unity auto translator AKA ReiPatcher (Useful if there's no translate patch out there for any unity game) which can be found I'll be posting a link once I'm done debugging my translator!
how could i install that ?

Rattanak

Jul 11, 2019
Judging on my past with working for companies such as DICE with the amount of detail in this game its most likely going to be a 80-110gb Game. unless they do compression on certain files and cut scripts of character actions in half.
im gonna have problem downloading it for sure... :D

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017
how could i install that ?
For using the ReiPatcher its as easy as putting the file you get after you download (Its a setup) then putting it in your games folder containing the EXE and the run the patcher. It will create a different exe with (patch and run) or something like that. That's when you know you did it correctly

BraveOrakio

May 31, 2020
Damn is it hard or do I just suck? I keep getting my ass kicked! The part where the undead start falling in level 1 got me. There's no end to them! I tried level 4 and I unfortunately got mobbed by that jumper thing that calls in way too many undead.

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes