3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
You can run through a majority of the level by not shooting. Seems that many of the normal zombies don't even aggro you unless you fire a shot.

Reactions: rKnight

papadoko

Aug 1, 2017
Did they update the models or are they all the same as the pink-haired girl with different colors?

Sep 16, 2018
I'm having trouble extracting the files, when I first click the file it says it is a muli-volume archive, and I need to select a folder with other volumes. I'm not sure what folder it wants me to select here. Part 3 doesn't give this message, but when I start extracting I get an error message that the compression method is not supported or archive file is corrupted.

Brontanius

Sep 27, 2017
How do i set the game language to english? it says in the OP its there but it isnt.
Edit: also is there a way to save the game?

Last edited:

xYve

Apr 9, 2018
Did they update the models or are they all the same as the pink-haired girl with different colors?
They updated 2 of the models in the current demo, with the last one is gonna be added in the third demo I think.

How do i set the game language to english? it says in the OP its there but it isnt.
Edit: also is there a way to save the game?
The first version i think had english, but the second and third demos won't have english, but when the game is completed it will have english.

Brontanius

Sep 27, 2017
How to decensor the mosica?
You can't unless someone creates an uncensored patch.

On another note, got a few things.
1.Question: What is the point of buying the various locations in the hub? I mean, i found out you can buy some toilets, a bathroom and something unknown for 1m. What is that 1million thing? I grinded out the points and it doesn't seem to unlock anything.
2. Found out through the use of cheat engine that there is no point to the 5m point on girls i think. It may be placeholder or something but i tried it with the red head and got a black screen to a dead end.

xskes

Mar 28, 2019
Not sure if anyone found this yet but if you if an item called the Game (the item portrait looks like a game cover with a cd in it) and give it to Ichika (the one with the headphones) you get a NTR scene. Enjoy :)

Edit: item is in Act 4 stage and its in the school building here is a picture of where it is
once you have it take it to Ichika and press the third option on the list after talking to her and select the Game.

Last edited:
Reactions: spookysss
3.90 star(s) 39 Votes