3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Pretty impressive game so far, I wish we could get more games of this quality. In comparison to all the other 3d H shooters I've played, this makes them all look like demos. Not perfect or anything but I'm really glad stuff like this is being made now. The base npcs could use some work though... lol

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There are also some maps that could use a flashlight if you aren't playing in a dark room. The warehouse/seaside map can be difficult to see through. Didn't want to lighten the graphics because it would decrease the spookiness, but it can be really difficult to spot shit on maps like that.

Then the occasional hitbox issue with inanimate objects you can't shoot through (The warehouse map is the worst I've found for this). Thankfully they aren't too common and it isn't a huge deal in a game like this. Not like ammo is much of an issue with the ammo perk with rare exceptions. Kinda sucks for the sniper rifle though, you'll notice those hitbox issues way more using it. That last image is one of the worst, that whole invisible area between the frames is a solid object, and it places it right before a large group of enemies. It sets you up to start shooting from that position at enemies so you'll waste a clip of ammo shooting an invisible wall. That one straight up needs to be removed/improved on.

Noticed the warehouse map changes in multiple playthroughs of it, you end up taking different routes that were blocked in other runs. I wonder how many maps do that. And yeah, I don't use that stamina restoring skill on melee since it works on anything, too broken. I hope they fix it.

So its called vitality not stamina, and it only replenishes when you have the skill activated where killing has an increase in vitality, and no i dnt think they going to have a hero reset, otherwise people can exploit it to get into secret rooms
All they'd have to do is send you back to a previous checkpoint or even the start of the map. If they can't guarantee that people won't get stuck on stupid shit, they really need to do something like that. It was a problem enough to offer a heroine reset button, clearly they should know their game has issues like that.

Last edited:

Agnikai

May 18, 2021
Severe framerate drop just because of the blood from head shots. This game is terribly inefficient in resource allocation.
Also, the NPC faces look like crap.

---

HELP: have anybody made a list of items and their relationship points?

Reactions: FruitSmoothie

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
I've been reading a lot about FPS issues, but my old computer runs it just fine. I always wonder what causes all that.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Recollection room bugged for anybody else? I get the dialogue window to enter it but it won't accept or cancel. Window gets stuck on the screen:

Also, Revolver > Laser Pistol by far. With the reload speed improvement to default gun, you can solo with the revolver, it becomes a legit main hand weapon. 2 body shots or 1 head shot for normal zombies. It also has one of those "big bullets" like the sniper rifle that makes head shots easier. It reloads in like half a second. Kills mutants so much faster than the laser pistol and even faster than most the main hand weapons.

Highly recommended Revolver + Default reload speed up if you don't want to worry about weapon pick ups. Only downside might be the lack of aoe you could get buffing grenade launcher/rocket launcher type stuff, but it's not like you can't use them a bit anyways, even with their poor reload speed (assuming you can't afford to buff main hand and default weapon reload speeds).

The auto stamina regen final trait is OP as hell too. It restores stamina super fast, you'll always be maxed out on heals. Overall a lot of the final talents are too strong in my opinion, they completely overshadow earlier talents. There's no reason to buff your HP kit count or any other method of stamina boosting once you have the final auto regen stamina talent. Same issue with the revolver honestly, it becomes better than most main hand weapons. With those traits, you don't even need ammo pick ups, map weapons, or stamina potions anymore.

Severe framerate drop just because of the blood from head shots. This game is terribly inefficient in resource allocation.
Also, the NPC faces look like crap.

---

HELP: have anybody made a list of items and their relationship points?
WIP item list (1-4 star complete):

Last edited:
May 25, 2017
Anyone who's played Bioasshard should vaguely recognize this section

Also Make ABSOLUTE sure you download and install the linked previously before loading your save, because it will delete your minigame and customization items if you don't.

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
They labeled the armor costumes, how nice.

I missed that other suit my first run through it because I thought the item right above was the costume, didn't know you had to climb higher and run across the room.

Annnd right after gamebreaking bug. Fell through the map while fucking right before the boss. First failed stage in my status because I wanted to retire with the costume, lame.

Last edited:

Johnvic

Mar 27, 2018
Recollection room bugged for anybody else? I get the dialogue window to enter it but it won't accept or cancel. Window gets stuck on the screen:

Also, Revolver > Laser Pistol by far. With the reload speed improvement to default gun, you can solo with the revolver, it becomes a legit main hand weapon. 2 body shots or 1 head shot for normal zombies. It also has one of those "big bullets" like the sniper rifle that makes head shots easier. It reloads in like half a second. Kills mutants so much faster than the laser pistol and even faster than most the main hand weapons.

Highly recommended Revolver + Default reload speed up if you don't want to worry about weapon pick ups. Only downside might be the lack of aoe you could get buffing grenade launcher/rocket launcher type stuff, but it's not like you can't use them a bit anyways, even with their poor reload speed (assuming you can't afford to buff main hand and default weapon reload speeds).

The auto stamina regen final trait is OP as hell too. It restores stamina super fast, you'll always be maxed out on heals. Overall a lot of the final talents are too strong in my opinion, they completely overshadow earlier talents. There's no reason to buff your HP kit count or any other method of stamina boosting once you have the final auto regen stamina talent. Same issue with the revolver honestly, it becomes better than most main hand weapons. With those traits, you don't even need ammo pick ups, map weapons, or stamina potions anymore.

WIP item list:

Yes. same as me.

tyranzero

Nov 28, 2018
damn... how could the game be 17 GB? the first game was only 2,5 GB. what new in this sequel that the game size increase so drastically? more map? more animation? or something else?

MagusOfAss

Aug 29, 2018

Shadowblaster

Mar 9, 2019
They labeled the armor costumes, how nice.

I missed that other suit my first run through it because I thought the item right above was the costume, didn't know you had to climb higher and run across the room.

Annnd right after gamebreaking bug. Fell through the map while fucking right before the boss. First failed stage in my status because I wanted to retire with the costume, lame.

wait, how'd you get that to happen? also not sure if it's cause i'm using the 1.3 version but i don't see the armor suit, i found the combat suit tho

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes